Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Prolet
    • Sep 2009

I remember the Germans last year were so pissed off coz nobody would vote for them and they were even asking themselves why all of Europe hated them. This win is a massive one for them.

Turkey finished runner up, well done!!!

Official website of the Eurovision Song Contest. The latest news, photos, videos, participant info, voting results, the Contest's rich history and much more.
    МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Mikail
      • Sep 2008

Eurovision

Log on to http://www.sbs.com.au/eurovision/

and vote for Turkey. There is a war on between them and Greece.

Vote a thumbs up for Turkey and a thumbs down for greece
      From the village of P’pezhani, Tashko Popov, Dimitar Popov-Skenderov and Todor Trpenov were beaten and sentenced to 12 years prison. Pavle Mevchev and Atanas Popov from Vrbeni and Boreshnica joined them in early 1927, they were soon after transferred to Kozhani and executed. As they were leaving Lerin they were heard to shout "With our death, Macedonia will not be lost. Our blood will run, but other Macedonians will rise from it"

Comment

• Mikail
        • Sep 2008

You can vote as many times as you want
        From the village of P’pezhani, Tashko Popov, Dimitar Popov-Skenderov and Todor Trpenov were beaten and sentenced to 12 years prison. Pavle Mevchev and Atanas Popov from Vrbeni and Boreshnica joined them in early 1927, they were soon after transferred to Kozhani and executed. As they were leaving Lerin they were heard to shout "With our death, Macedonia will not be lost. Our blood will run, but other Macedonians will rise from it"

Comment

• Mikail
          • Sep 2008

Well done to all who voted for Turkey and edged Greece out

Comment

• Prolet
            • Sep 2009

Dimko, What does that have to do with Lena winning? She was named after a river, i thought Lena is a very common Macedonian Name, especially Lenche.

I thought that Macedonian Presenter sounded like she is from Australia, she had an aussie accent. I like it how she mentioned the Macedonian Flag on the Norweigan shirt.
            МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Dimko-piperkata
              • Sep 2008

@prolet
              do u reale believe that the audience decide who will win ? cmon

this german gain was a secret sign for the "new world order gang"...we will see what will happen soon globally/politically.
              1) Macedonians belong to the "older" Mediterranean substratum...
              2) Macedonians are not related with geographically close Greeks, who do not belong to the "older" Mediterranenan substratum...

Comment

• Prolet
                • Sep 2009

Dimko, How did you rate Lena's performance?? What was the feeling like in Germany?

Comment

• Risto the Great
                  • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Dimko-piperkata View Post
                  this german gain was a secret sign for the "new world order gang"...we will see what will happen soon globally/politically.
                  I believe Lena gave me a secret sign during her performance. Thank God my wife was not watching.
                  Risto the Great
                  MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                  "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Dimko-piperkata
                    • Sep 2008

OH WOW

immediately effective the german president horst köhler receded his department
                    seemingly horst köhler has understand the secret message from the song contest.

I´am looking intently what will still happen
                    1) Macedonians belong to the "older" Mediterranean substratum...
                    2) Macedonians are not related with geographically close Greeks, who do not belong to the "older" Mediterranenan substratum...

Comment

• Phoenix
                      • Dec 2008

Very cute girl...very shit song...

...and what about the 'greeks', every year they look like they're on their way to the Mardi Gras and have taken a wrong turn and ended up at Eurovizon...

Comment

• Prolet
                        • Sep 2009

I thought Gjoko Taneski did alright, it was good enough to go through.

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
                          • Jan 2009

How about the "cypriot" musician?

The guy was a welshman not a grik - but then again they have been getting vlach, macedonians, albanian tosks and christian turks to pretend to be "greeks" for hundreds of years so i guess there really isnt a problem with a welshmen parading around as a "greek cypriot".

Comment

• Risto the Great
                            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post

...and what about the 'greeks', every year they look like they're on their way to the Mardi Gras and have taken a wrong turn and ended up at Eurovizon...
                            I just choked on my breakfast.
                            Risto the Great
                            MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                            "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

Working...
                            X