• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vangelovski
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Pelagon View Post
    Khelen sarine ushten Romalen!-----ајде станете сите Роми
    That's great. Is that mean't to mean "get up all you Roms" or "all of you become (turn into) Roms"?

Who else thinks Vlatko has an uncanny resemblance to Meto?
    If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Gocka
      • Dec 2012

Who else thinks Vlatko has an uncanny resemblance to Meto?
      I was thinking the same thing.

Comment

• Pelagon
        • Apr 2010

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
        That's great. Is that mean't to mean "get up all you Roms" or "all of you become Roms"?
        I think you knew that already but that is what it means when people sing along in the Roma/Gypsy language (po makedonski toa bi bilo na romski/gjupski).

Comment

• Macedonian_Nationalist
          • Jul 2012

This Vlatko guy looks like a vampir

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
            • Nov 2009

This would have been way better

Adrijana Kes-Made in Macedonia - YouTube
            Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• DedoAleko
              • Jun 2009

Macedonia Eurovision 2014

TIJANA DAPČEVIĆ - TO THE SKY (Macedonia Eurovision 2014) - YouTube

Comment

• Macedonian_Nationalist
                • Jul 2012

Serb tranny singing the worst ever Macedonian entry.

Comment

• George S.
                  • Aug 2009

nl I thought the visuals were good but the serb tranny? we seem tobe going backwards rather than forward.Singing is terrible.We are struck out before we make it to the stage.the music is a joke.
                  Last edited by George S.; 02-22-2014, 09:01 PM.
                  "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                  GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Momce Makedonce
                    • Jul 2012

Not very impressive, nor is it catchy or really anything.

But that is what Eurovision seems to like so maybe we will win with this...
                    "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task." Goce Delcev

Comment

• Toska
                      • Sep 2008

she is half macedonian her dad is macedonian her mum bosnian serb, she married a serb, we got more of a chance of winning with a song like this then alot of the crap we haven submitted before, its a joke of a tournament anyway.

Comment

• George S.
                        • Aug 2009

didn't Israel win with a tranny at one point.Maybe we might win???
                        "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• DedoAleko
                          • Jun 2009

Македонската верзија

TIJANA DAPČEVIĆ - TAMU KAJ STO PRIPAGJAM (Macedonia Eurovision 2014) - YouTube

Comment

• George S.
                            • Aug 2009

what hope has Macedonia got.THis is so well rigged that we haven't got a hope in hell.
                            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Karposh
                              • Aug 2015

Eurovision Song Contest 2017

With all the negativity and sense of despair that Macedonians are feeling right now with the political situation in Macedonia being the way it is, here's some much needed and welcome positivity that is sure to break some of that tension away.
                              This year's Macedonian entry, "Dance Alone" by Jana Burceska, is being touted as a real contender for the title by those in the know. It's been getting rave reviews and, although I don't want to get too carried away, positive feedback is being received from all corners of the strange, weird and wonderful world that is Eurovision.
                              Check it out, it's not too bad. It has a real 80's vibe about it and grows on you the more you hear it. Here's hoping...12 points from Australia.

Add or download the song to your own playlist: https://ESC2017.lnk.to/Eurovision2017YDDownload the karaoke version here: http://apple.co/2pGkdx5Buy it on vin...

Comment

• DraganOfStip
                                • Aug 2011

Yes, IMO this is our best entry to date.
                                The song has a very catchy tune, it's both modern and retro at the same time, and Jana's vocals are simply amazing.
                                If we get a good stage performance we might get the best result so far.

On a more general note, from other entries I've heard, this year there is a lot of quality music in Eurovision for a change.
                                So competition is far bigger than before where there were always 1 or 2 songs that stood out.
                                The bookies make the winner favorites Sweden and Italy, even though I must say I didn't like those 2 entries. Not that they were bad, but they're not anything spectacular, far from it.
                                My personal favorites so far (and I haven't listened to all entries) are definitely Belgium.
                                ”A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims... but accomplices”
                                ― George Orwell

Comment

Working...
                                X