Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George S.
    • Aug 2009

guys don't knock the double headed chook it might come in handy just in case we win the eurovision with the shiptar aid.Then we could have the chook for thanksgiving.As they say two heads are better than one!
    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• George S.
      • Aug 2009

seriously what would happen if the albanian minority asks to represent themselves albanians in the eurovision contest from the confines of rom or fyrom.That would confuse the hell out of the eurovision promoters.We would get two albania's,Can it get any worse than this???If the albs win in macedonia who won it albania or macedonia??confusing isn't it.?
      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Phoenix
        • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
        I thought we were due for that this year to be honest.
        Maybe THAT might have started a protest.
        Who knows.
        If gruevski can give his blessing to have a UCK Muslim terrorist in possibly Macedonia's most important ministerial position and BTW, it looks like the MoD position is now exclusively a shiptar post.
        What would stop him and his media minions manipulating the selection process for some shitty European song contest.

Comment

• Niko777
          • Oct 2010

Apparently the video was removed and will be edited and renamed because it somehow upset the Greeks... I thought they removed it because the song was really terrible.

Comment

• Coolski
            • Sep 2008

wow the song really sucks.
            - Секој чоек и нација има можност да успеат колку шо си дозволуваат. Нема изговор.
            - Every human and nation has the ability to be as great or as weak as they allow themselves to be. No excuses.

Comment

• DraganOfStip
              • Aug 2011

The song is about to be withdrawn and a completely new one will be recorded.Finally MTV listened to all the negative comments about "the Empire" in the media and social networks.

”A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims... but accomplices”
              ― George Orwell

Comment

• Macedonian_Nationalist
                • Jul 2012

Originally posted by DraganOfStip View Post
                The song is about to be withdrawn and a completely new one will be recorded.Finally MTV listened to all the negative comments about "the Empire" in the media and social networks.

The new one will surely be worse

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                  • Nov 2009

I bet people would have preferred imperija to this new song

ESMA and LOZANO - Pred da se razdeni (MACEDONIA / Eurovision 2013) - YouTube
                  Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• Macedonian_Nationalist
                    • Jul 2012

Originally posted by lavce pelagonski View Post
                    I bet people would have preferred imperija to this new song

ESMA and LOZANO - Pred da se razdeni / MACEDONIA (Eurovision 2013) - YouTube
                    That is about 10 times worse than the first one.

Fucking idiots.

Comment

• Macedonian_Nationalist
                      • Jul 2012

What was the reason they changed it? The 'greek' gypsies didn't like the imperija line?

Comment

• Gocka
                        • Dec 2012

I cannot believe we even capitulate for fucking Eurovision. So the greeks complain about the song and we have to change the song, it's no surprise considering the fact that they got us to change our name and flag, a song is nothing in comparison but still. I'm embarrassed that we couldn't put our foot down on something so insignificant, and then we expect Macedonians to push against the albanian domination, or ask for the FA to be voided, or to ask for their flag back. I don't know what to expect anymore, I guess there is no limit to how many times we will degrade ourselves.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                          • Sep 2008

What is that new song called?

"Pred da se razdeli"

... is that it?
                          Risto the Great
                          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Vangelovski
                            • Sep 2008

I can't even understand what Esma's saying...I'm starting to think she's the problem. Must be her turn to go to Eurovision so every new cut will have to feature her.
                            If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Pelagon
                              • Apr 2010

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                              I can't even understand what Esma's saying...I'm starting to think she's the problem. Must be her turn to go to Eurovision so every new cut will have to feature her.
                              Pa trebalo da razbiras ROMSKI [FI-ROMSKI] bre.

Есма на „Евровизија“ ќе пее на ромски јазик

http://republika.mk/?p=35722
                              Од новата Евровизиска песна завршен е делот на Есма, која овојпат ќе пее на ромски јазик.

Овој дел од песната е во авторство на нејзиниот син и коавтор на „Империја“, Симеон Атанасов (музика и текст).

Вокалот на Есма е снимен, останува да се доработи песната и делот на Влатко Лозаноски.

http://a1on.mk/wordpress/archives/117029
                              Евровизија - Есма ќе пее на ромски
                              http://www.utrinski.com.mk/default.a...4D14D1F0A46483
                              МТВ целосно ја повлекува „Империја“
                              Објавено: 08.03.2013
                              Што пее Есма во евровизиската песна?
                              Сабота, 16 Март 2013 23:58
                              Тоа што Македонците го разбираат е текстот што го пее Влатко на македонски јазик, но тоа што многумина од Македонците не го разбираат е текстот што го пее Есма на ромски јазик. Primetime.mk открива што всушност Есма пее...

Me i Esma ake gjilavav,--------- Јас, Есма еве пејам,
                              tumare vile me ka takjarav----- вашите срца јас ќе ги стоплам
                              Me i Esma ake gjilavav--------Јас, Есма еве пејам,
                              tumare vile me ka takjarav.------вашите срца јас ќе ги стоплам
                              Odoleske mashkar pageren-------затоа со половината мешајте
                              Khelen sarine ushten Romalen!-----ајде станете сите Роми

Last edited by Pelagon; 03-18-2013, 05:56 PM.

Comment

• Pelagon
                                • Apr 2010

Македонските ора ги воодушевија Јапонците
                                Сабота, 16 Март 2013 09:25
                                Студентите од универзитетот „Гоце Делчев“ во Штип, при Факултетот за музичка уметност од Катедрата за етнокореологија, заедно со учениците од ДМБУЦ „Илија Николовски – Луј“, од Насоката за традиционална музика и игра, повеќе од еден месец одржуваат концерти низ Јапонија. Тие досега оддржаа 18 целовечерни концерти.

I would rather get excited by news such as the above Macedonian folk dancers on a well-received concert tour of Japan than the POXY "Eurovision" RUBBISH where we get routine denigration.

Comment

Working...
                                X