X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bij
    • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Brian View Post
    LOL.Sounds like you just described most of Eurovision.

@ALL re 'level of defending macedonia sucks'

Have you ever heard of the saying 'there's a time and a place'?
    Have you ever been to birthday party, wedding, ect and the one or more 'Grease-balls' there (usually if it's more then one - they're gutless wonders otherwise) wants a 'history lesson'? I'm sure your host is going to be happy with the 'noise' from one corner of the hall even if you're a 1000 times right.

This was just a song contest and she was just a singer. In a place where ALL of Europe is there for fun should she have been responsible for creating a scene and getting into an all-out-knock-down verbal fight and make Macedonia as the 'fun spoiler' and hence the 'bad-guy'? That was exactly the Greek reporters intention ie even if you're right you still come off looking bad because you destroyed the fun atmosphere (wow, the guy who 'doesn't understand' baiting said this).

Her basic response (ie "mind F'ing") was the correct one but she is not that capable and derailed herself by going overboard and saying Greek songs/music at Macedonian weddings and her weakness stood out and as lavce pelagonski correctly pointed out (I too) have never hear Greek music at a Macedonian wedding but where one of the bride/groom are Greek. Only that part made here sort of pathetic. Something like 'we love Greek music so much we play it everywhere' would have been better.
    I'm not saying she should have gotten in to a fist fight with the punk (though if she did, she could've easily taken the little rat), but was it really necesary to ham it up on the 'i love greece' bandwagon so much? could she not have simply said, "i'm not a politician, but If I was I'd think there was something better greece could've put their money towards than sending you to baku for a song contest to discuss politics" and walked away rather than I LOVE GREECE OMG GREECE IS THE WORD!!

I personally (having no shame) would probably have asked him what it's like to get fucked by a goat, or to be the newest state of germany, or maybe even just have told him to eat a dick, but i'm no politician

Comment

• Brian
      Banned
      • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Big Bad Sven View Post
      From what i understand Tose spent a lot of time in greece to create albums, released grk versions of his albums for the grk market, and his producer was a grk, Manolis Vlahos.
      With a name like Vlahos could he have been a Vlaf?
      Tose was a Vlaf. Could that have been the connection? - da si lafime po Vlaski?

Regardless of the above Macedonian fans should have dumped him the moment he went to sing in Greece (not part of Eurovision) let alone singing in Greek.

Macedonians are weak with no conviction.
      When would you see a Greek singer go to RoM (not part of some contest) and sing, let alone in Macedonian? - Never!
      When would the Greeks welcome him back and call him the angel of Greece? - Never!
      Yet Tose is "the angel of Macedonia". His act was that of a traitor - F what the image of a Macedonian singer going to Greece to sing in Greek means ie I'll even let you not use lube just let me see the money first, prodajeni dusi -just as long as he can make money and advance himself.
      Isn't this exactly what has been said on the Forum about others bending over to take Greek money?

If a traitorous picka is the best "angel of Macedonia" and is celebrated widely by Macedonians what's bellow that? No respect for yourselves.

Yet the Macedonians such shit everywhere and then wonder why noone respects them.
      Last edited by Brian; 06-03-2012, 12:46 PM.

Comment

• Brian
        Banned
        • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Bij View Post
        I'm not saying she should have gotten in to a fist fight with the punk (though if she did, she could've easily taken the little rat),
        LOL.By the look of him she probably could have.

but was it really necesary to ham it up on the 'i love greece' bandwagon so much?
        That was here error.
        All I was saying is the basic idea was good/correct but like I said she is weak at 'mind F'ing' and the execution of what she was trying to do was so piss-poor that she derailed herself not that the whole idea was bad.

could she not have simply said, "i'm not a politician, but If I was I'd think there was something better greece could've put their money towards than sending you to baku for a song contest to discuss politics" and walked away rather than I LOVE GREECE OMG GREECE IS THE WORD!!
        Biting in any way would have spurred him on, he might have even followed her and then what - duke it out verbally or literately run away? His whole thing was to cause a scene and letting him create one - big or small - is the victory he wanted.

I personally (having no shame) would probably have asked him what it's like to get fucked by a goat, or to be the newest state of germany, or maybe even just have told him to eat a dick, but i'm no politician
        LOL.Wack him withe the stikla Bij. (see above).

Comment

• Bij
          • Oct 2009

whacking someone with a stikla is something I would do to friends/family/silent aggressors.

The guy deserved to have her spit in his mouth.

Comment

• Bill77
            • Oct 2009

whacking someone with a stikla is something I would do to friends/family/silent aggressors.

What???? French Kiss him
            http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Bij
              • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
              What???? French Kiss him
              not tongue, SPIT.

Comment

• United MKD
                • Jul 2011

Sounds kinda kinky..

Comment

• Phoenix
                  • Dec 2008

Bij, do you dress in tight leather or PVC much, you know with that brooding goth look by any chance...?

Comment

• Bij
                    • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                    Bij, do you dress in tight leather or PVC much, you know with that brooding goth look by any chance...?
                    Only in the office

Is that what you're into phoenix? someone who will spit in your mouth? i honestly couldn't think of anything more disgusting.

Comment

• Phoenix
                      • Dec 2008

Only in the office

Is that what you're into phoenix? someone who will spit in your mouth? i honestly couldn't think of anything more disgusting.
                      ...come on Bij, surely you've shared bodily fluids with your partners...?

Comment

• Bij
                        • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                        ...come on Bij, surely you've shared bodily fluids with your partners...?
                        we don't spit or piss on each other you're in to some kinky shit phoenix.

Comment

• Phoenix
                          • Dec 2008

we don't spit or piss on each other you're in to some kinky shit phoenix.
                          ...hey I could introduce you to some interesting German folk...

Comment

• George S.
                            • Aug 2009

Macedonian singer Kaliopi and Greek reporter - YouTube
                            Whacky racist greek reporters won't give kalilopi a break.
                            comment"WOW IT'S SOO SEAD HOW THIS REPORTER IS GOING AFTER KALIOPI AND ASKING HER SO STUPED QUESTION.... AND GOING AGAIN AND AGAIN AFER HER LIKE LITTLE DOGY.WE R ALL SORRY FOR THOSE GREEKS ,BUT WHAT WE CAN DO.IF WE CAN HELP IN SOME OTHER WAY TELL US BUT DO NOT FOLOW US EVERYWHERE PLEASE"
                            "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• DedoAleko
                              • Jun 2009

Macedonia eurovision 2013

ESMA & LOZANO - IMPERIJA / EMPIRE ( OFFICIAL HD VIDEO ) Macedonia Eurovision 2013 - YouTube

Comment

• Millberry
                                • Apr 2012

.....Oh dear.

Comment

Working...
                                X