X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bill77
    • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Daskalot View Post
    This song is so strong and great in so many ways! It needs serious promotion!
    Stronger than i can ever be.

The lyrics states,
    "I forgive you all with this heart of mine you want see it moan, I forgive you all even your deepest thought to see me gone"

As long as, "I Exist".....i can't! and will not! ever forgive.

Again Regarding Eurovision and Macedonian entries,
    If we can't or don't want to produce something that can show off our culture.......and prefer to follow the other majority nations where they enter songs sung in English, then we need something like the following which really would have brought the house down. At times Eurovision songs are performed or produced by outsiders that have no connections to that country they wrote the song for, at least this song was produced by a Macedonian. A DJ by the name of Kiril Dzajkovski. It was also filmed in the streets of Macedonia. Its a few years old now, i have no doubt it would have been a winner if it was entered when produced. I wander if its to late for future events.

KIRIL feat Ras Tweed & Esma-Raise Up Your Hand - YouTube
    Last edited by Bill77; 03-17-2012, 09:06 AM.
    http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• United MKD
      • Jul 2011

We did ok we made the final and finished in 12th place with 71 points. Anyway look at this Greek fascist reporter:

They won't stop at any cost. Idiots.
      Last edited by United MKD; 05-27-2012, 05:25 AM.

Comment

• United MKD
        • Jul 2011

Maybe this is why the gypsies were so worked up.

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
          • Jan 2010

Originally posted by United MKD View Post
          We did ok we made the final and finished in 12th place with 71 points. Anyway look at this Greek fascist reporter:

They won't stop at any cost. Idiots.
          Haha, she trolled him bad. He has no idea how to react.

What scumbags though, who does he think he is telling someone what the name of their country is. Don't the Greeks have more important things to think about at the moment than to harass Macedonian performers?

Comment

• George S.
            • Aug 2009

macedonia if it keeps trying it can only get better.As for the greeks the can get fucked as they are only racists & nazis.
            "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Bill77
              • Oct 2009

The only reply Kaliopi should have made was

"vay you fuk sheep"
              http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• MKPrilep
                • Mar 2009

da mu ebam mameto na ovaj gnasen grik.
                ama treba da se kazi deka kaliopi mnogu ubavo izreagira.

Comment

• MKPrilep
                  • Mar 2009

da mu ebam mameto na ovaj gnasen grk..
                  ama treba da se kazi deka kaliopi mnogu ubavo izreagira.

Comment

• Bij
                    • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
                    The only reply Kaliopi should have made was

"vay you fuk sheep"
                    bahahahhaahahahahahahaha

Am I the only one a little bit sad that she kissed his arse while he spat on our country? 'i looove greece, we sing greek songs at our weddings'. I mean yeah, she's no politician but seriously!

Comment

• Commander Bond
                      • Nov 2008

I think Kalipoi handled it as best she could considering she was caught off guard making the greek press look as though they are ones with a problem and also by brushing him off to make him look irrelevant and stupid. I would have loved it if she started speaking to him in Macedonian and then ended the conversation by saying "oh, you dont understand me, well thats because I am speaking to you in Macedonian, you know, Macedonia - the country I am representing".

Comment

• Egejska
                        • Sep 2008

Bringing politics into the song contest. beautiful....

Anyway, at the end of us voting Eldar did thank us saying "Thank you Macedonia.", wonder if they'll go crazy over that?
                        An idea whose time has come, cannot be stopped by any army or any government.
                        Ron Paul.

Don't steal. The government hates competition.

Comment

• Coolski
                          • Sep 2008

I'd argue that politics are infused into this "non political" competition with the fact that FYR is stamped all over our name to begin with, and that countries who do recognise us as Macedonia used FYR.

Kaliopi did troll him quite well, though she could have been a little more assertive. Then again, the fact that she didn't engage in a discussion with him and played games instead probably irked him more. Her initial response "Do I look like a politician?" was probably the best call.

I wish Macedonian politicians danced away from the negotiations with Greece like that.. leave it as their problem.
                          - Секој чоек и нација има можност да успеат колку шо си дозволуваат. Нема изговор.
                          - Every human and nation has the ability to be as great or as weak as they allow themselves to be. No excuses.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Coolski View Post
                            Her initial response "Do I look like a politician?" was probably the best call.
                            Does one have to be a politician to defend the integrity of their country? A lot of Macedonian 'celebrities' are as spineless as our politicians (not saying Kaliopi is, but she could have done better in giving it back to him), not least that maggot who plays basketball in Greece.
                            In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                              • Nov 2009

She sucked his ass dry, all she should have said was that she is Macedonian and that she loves Macedonia not Greece. Plus I just came back from a Macedonian wedding having already finished two and have two more on the way I can say that we do not in any way shape or form play Greek music or even dance Greek. She must be on drugs.
                              Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• United MKD
                                • Jul 2011

I think she's taking the piss..

Comment

Working...
                                X