Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bill77
    • Oct 2009

Now this would have been the entry i would have put (with some alteration to images such as the ventilator).

I wouldn't care if it does not win, but the message that it would send would be massive and the timing for many reasons, would be appropriate.

Please read the bottom of the screen the English subtitles which are the lyrics of the song.
    Just imagine this being sung on stage with the images on this video plastered on a large screen on the back wall of the stage.

By the way, this song really grows on yah, so give it a chance.

Exodus over Macedonians by the Greeks - Song (Eng title) - YouTube
    Last edited by Bill77; 03-04-2012, 08:23 PM.
    http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
      • Nov 2009

Why do we bother with such bad songs. Why not just send the turbo gajda much better
      Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
        • Nov 2009

Bill this song always gets to me, imagine while she is singing in Macedonian the images come up with subtitles. Let the Greeks complain then.
        Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• Bill77
          • Oct 2009

Kaliopi has this unique voice and as i stated before, i admire her.
          The problem with this Eurovision entry is (as judges on television talent shows would say) song choice...song choice...song choice. lol

Here is a beautiful song duet which shows off her talent. Enjoy.

Kaliopi i Jacques Houdek - Ostani vo mene - YouTube
          http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Risto the Great
            • Sep 2008

This group of Russian grannies has a far better chance:

Russian grandmothers to the final to win Eurovision 2012 - YouTube

I see no reason why we couldn't have our Babi put on a show to knock everyone's socks off!
            Risto the Great
            MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
            "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Egejska
              • Sep 2008

Kaliopi - Crno i Belo (Studio Version) (Eurovision 2012 Macedonia) - YouTube

I think this version is better, in fact it's quite a good song in my opinion
              An idea whose time has come, cannot be stopped by any army or any government.
              Ron Paul.

Don't steal. The government hates competition.

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
                • Jan 2010

The Exodus pesna Bill posted above always makes the hair on the back of my neck stand up. Especially the opening clip and images. Great song.

Comment

• slovenec zrinski
                  • Sep 2008

crno i Belo is the best song u have sent for many years
                  here is swedens entry...also the best song sent for many years
                  First there is a one minute presentation of the artist

Euphoria - Loreen Melodifestivalen 2012 - Full HD - YouTube

Comment

• Onur
                    • Apr 2010

You didn't like your song? Think again after seeing Austria`s song. Someone shared this on my facebook, omg;

Interview with Trackshittaz after winning the final in Austria. - YouTube

Comment

• Onur
                      • Apr 2010

And this is our song to this year`s eurovision.

One of our local jews from Izmir. He is kinda unknown new talent in turkey. I knew this guy from local clubs in Izmir. They were playing live in several places here.

Can Bonomo - Love Me Back HD (Official Video) - YouTube

Comment

• George S.
                        • Aug 2009

Fyrom why bother???
                        "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                          • Nov 2009

Ehejska the version you posted is way better if they go ahead with it they may have a chance at a top spot I strongly recommend them to sing in Macedonian.

Comment

• Daskalot
                            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
                            Now this would have been the entry i would have put (with some alteration to images such as the ventilator).

I wouldn't care if it does not win, but the message that it would send would be massive and the timing for many reasons, would be appropriate.

Please read the bottom of the screen the English subtitles which are the lyrics of the song.
                            Just imagine this being sung on stage with the images on this video plastered on a large screen on the back wall of the stage.

By the way, this song really grows on yah, so give it a chance.

Exodus over Macedonians by the Greeks - Song (Eng title) - YouTube
                            This song is so strong and great in so many ways! It needs serious promotion!
                            Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                              • Nov 2009

I agree Daskalot it is a very emotional song with great meaning.

Comment

• DirtyCodingHabitz
                                • Sep 2010

Good song, but I lost interest at 1:12.

Comment

Working...
                                X