• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Brian
    Banned
    • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
    Just to set the record straight, contrary to OziMak/fyrOM/Toby/Brian insisting that his posts are "short, concise, logical and to the point", they are in fact ludicrously long considering that they have no point or demonstrate any logic. In fact, his very insistence to the contrary was longer than necessary with him arguing that his posts are “short, concise”. One descriptor would have been sufficient.
    Always the technicality freak -
    Short is only one aspect of being concise so although technically not exactly needed neither is it particularly a sin.

People who have nothing better to say ie no substance, grasp at whatever tiny straw they can as if it somehow makes them right - it really doesn't except for a miniscule victory in their equally tiny brain. Next you'll be telling me off for accidentally leaving off a full stop. You wouldn't be a primary school teacher by any chance?

Give it a rest and come back when you have something meaningful to say - is the forum for discussions or nit picking to the Nth degree?

Comment

• Brian
      Banned
      • Oct 2011

Originally posted by vojnik View Post
      If you actually believe that all races must remain pure and that they always have been then your completly insane. Alexander himself promoted multiculturalism is he also a traitor? He is one of our biggest heros, who is Tamara? And who actually gives two flying fucks about her love life. This is the most disgusting thread I have seen.
      LOL. It's so funny when people puff themselves up and then use the wrong argument at the wrong time.

Why do you think he did that vojnik - because he was a man with vision, ahead of his time (hell, the world still has race problems near 2 1/2 thousand years later), a progressive modern liberal?

Here's a clue - why did he make Macedonian officers of rank in particular take local women as wives and didn't invite 50 or 100 thousand Arabs ect back to Macedonia to marry Macedonian girls?

He could have been a strojnik and got a 100 thousand pairs of shoes, God knows after his army walk so far a few would have needed new shoes to get back, right?LOL.

Comment

• Risto the Great
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Brian View Post
        He could have been a strojnik and got a 100 thousand pairs of shoes, God knows after his army walk so far a few would have needed new shoes to get back, right?LOL.
        I miss some of the more stupider moments from Prolet.
        Risto the Great
        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Vangelovski
          • Sep 2008

Always the technicality freak -
          Short is only one aspect of being concise so although technically not exactly needed neither is it particularly a sin.

People who have nothing better to say ie no substance, grasp at whatever tiny straw they can as if it somehow makes them right - it really doesn't except for a miniscule victory in their equally tiny brain. Next you'll be telling me off for accidentally leaving off a full stop. You wouldn't be a primary school teacher by any chance?

Give it a rest and come back when you have something meaningful to say - is the forum for discussions or nit picking to the Nth degree?
          Are you still banging on about this toby? Thats not like you...
          If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Brian
            Banned
            • Oct 2011

Oh RtG, you know about mocking with humour. I'm sure you can understand and appreciate the funny side of it.

Did you sack Prolet or just 'run him out of town'?

From the bits and pieces I occasional read from him he had his funny moments.

But besides, it's not stupid if it cuts straight to the point - Alexander did not actively promote multiculturalism out of some liberal minded agenda.
            Last edited by Brian; 02-13-2012, 05:10 PM.

Comment

• vojnik
              • Apr 2011

I can give you an equal number of marriages that have went well between two ethnically different people. The name of this thread, the thread itself and your views brian are disrespectful go back to the stone age mate

Comment

• Risto the Great
                • Sep 2008

Interesting point for the Diaspora Macedonians.
                Would you say marriage between say an Australian born Macedonian and someone from Macedonia is "easier" than marrying some other Australian born person of another ethnicity?
                Risto the Great

Comment

• Risto the Great
                  • Sep 2008

Did you sack Prolet or just 'run him out of town'?
                  No, I suspect he is the DPmNE diaspora representative right now if you want my honest opinion. He is welcome to come back and amuse us any time.
                  Risto the Great

Comment

• Bij
                    • Oct 2009

who is this broad anyway?

Comment

• United MKD
                      • Jul 2011

She's a singer, she has been Australia twice as far as I remember. 2009 she was here with Lambe and Elena Risteska.

Comment

• Bij
                        • Oct 2009

Originally posted by United MKD View Post
                        She's a singer, she has been Australia twice as far as I remember. 2009 she was here with Lambe and Elena Risteska.
                        from eurovision? where she performed with the albanian?

a few questions

1. why does anyone care?

2. is anyone surprised?

3. what difference does it make to anyones lives?

Comment

• United MKD
                          • Jul 2011

Originally posted by Bij View Post
                          from eurovision? where she performed with the albanian?
                          Yes, I totally forgot about that, 2008 Eurovision with Vrcak and Adrian Gadza.

Comment

• Bij
                            • Oct 2009

Originally posted by United MKD View Post
                            Yes, I totally forgot about that, 2008 Eurovision with Vrcak and Adrian Gadza.
                            yes she was a brunette back then which is probably why i didn't recognise her. or because she's irrelevant. whatever.

hey all, let's just be glad she's not a carpet muncher. surely that would be far worse.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                              • Sep 2008

As long as it is a Macedonian carpet, I would imagine it would appease some here.
                              Risto the Great

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
                                • Jan 2009

I think some people here (Brian and Komita) have some rather extreme views that i dont agree with. I believe if you marry some one who is not a macedonian it does not make you any less of a macedonian or your children. Dont get me wrong it would be "ideal" for a macedonian to marry a macedonian, but i guess if you live in a multi-cultural palce like Australia there is a high chance you will be attracted to a non-macedonian. I have met a few macedonians who are half australian, filipino etc and they are proud of being macedonian and even know a bit of the language.

However my main issue is with macedonians marrying serbs,grks, bulgars, and now shiptars.

I have never heard or seen a macedonian get married to a muslim shiptar from macedonia, but i would assume the relationship will go the way of what i have seen with macedonians who marry serbs or grks. From what i have seen from these relationships, the children often feel more patriotic towards being a serb or greek, rather then macedonian. Some times these children outright deny or say they feel "ashamed" of being macedonian. I would imagine it would be the same if a macedonian married a shiptar as the shipatars from macedonia are extremely nationalistic, even more so then serbs or grks. I get the impression the serb or grk would be more dominant in these relationships while the macedonian is always more laid back.
                                In the end i could never really understand why a macedonian would ever get married to one of macedonians neighboring people - it would be too much hard work and there it no respect towards macedonian people.

In the end i dont really care about this girl, she isnt even a macedonian (more of a yugoslav if you ask me) and she seems like another lost and confused "celebrity".

Comment

Working...
                                X