X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The LION will ROAR
    • Jan 2009

UFO's with Jesus - Ancient Painting

Has anyone heard of this before..how real or authentic is it..
    One thing i noticed on the 14th Century painting it shows the Macedonian symbol...

The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!
  • osiris
    • Sep 2008

yes mate have seen it and others from south america that look like space ships also there is jet like object from egypt

Comment

• fyrOM
      Banned
      • Feb 2010

It was used as evidence in the doco Chariots of the Gods as part of proof of the existence of UFOs

If you realy want to go left field try

YouTube - Forbidden Discoveries - Ancient Atomic Blast and Aeronautical Science.flv

Notice the bit about atlantians vs. Indians

Are West vs. East older than we think.

Comment

• osiris
        • Sep 2008

anyone who has foxtel there are a few interesting docos about ancinet technologies and the pyramids on now worth having look.

Comment

• fyrOM
          Banned
          • Feb 2010

Staying in left field and on the no pc sideThe top cast were said to be white. I wonder who they could be.

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
            • Jan 2009

329 BC: Alexander the Great records two great 'flying shields'

Source: Bruno Mancusi, UFO Updates mailing list, Apr. 18, 2003

Summary: Alexander the Great records two great silver shields, spitting fire around the rims in the sky that dived repeatedly at his army as they were attempting a river crossing. The action so panicked his elephants, horses, and men they had to abandon the river crossing until the following day.
            The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• fyrOM
              Banned
              • Feb 2010

Maybe they were telling him leave the east and conquer the west. They are your bigger threat.

Comment

• Bill77
                • Oct 2009

Originally posted by The LION will ROAR View Post
                Has anyone heard of this before..how real or authentic is it..
                One thing i noticed on the 14th Century painting it shows the Macedonian symbol...

I dont know about a 14th century painting.......

But i swear i just seen something like that flying just above my house and someone was yelling something about a "LEVER" and yelling and cursing at MTO hmmm...............weired
                http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Rogi
                  • Sep 2008

Read the Mahabharata, written some 2,500 years ago in ancient India, which describes some ancient historical events and describes some very odd wars and weaponry, with technology we still don't have today, as well as some ancient nuclear war with some highly radioactive skeletons being found even today, in the area described.

Comment

• fyrOM
                    Banned
                    • Feb 2010

On the subject of ancient depictions of ufos and aliens there is a history channel doco titled ancient aliens.

Rather than going through all the 10min parts there are torrents available on pirate bay to download each episode in full. I haven’t yet seen them as I am downloading so I cant really say how good they are but for anyone into this sort of thing there is a pilot and 5 episodes.

Comment

• fyrOM
                      Banned
                      • Feb 2010

Spooky…

Fosilizirani remains found on Mars

При истражувањата на пространствата

The studies of horizons on Mars , scientists found rocks which are believed to contain remains of former fosilizirani living beings , says BBC.

The team led by scientists at the California Institute of finding alien civilizations (Seti) declares that hidrotemalni processes are the same as that of the preserved remains of life on Mars in his area known as Nili Fossae.

They are old rocks around four billion years. Carbonates of them was first discovered in 2008 , and that discovery has scientists delight because it is definitive evidence that Mars once had conditions for the existence of life.

Adrian Brown from the Seti Institute, led this research. He used an instrument known as NASA Crism to study the rock in the area Nili Fossae using an infrared beam. The same rocks were studied in Pilibar in Australia.

- With this we get an insight into what happened in the first stages of existence on Earth, "said Brown who adds: Only life can form such forms, and not geological processes.

Comment

• fyrOM
                        Banned
                        • Feb 2010

We are not alone…

NASA discovered 140 new planets similar to Earth

Вселенскиот телескоп Kepler, пратен во вселената пред само шест дена, пронајде нови 140 планети слични на Земјата, што ја поттикна надежта дека постојат светови слични на нашиот.

Space telescope Kepler, sent into space just six days, find 140 new planets like Earth , which prompted the hope that there are worlds like ours.

The mission of the massive telescope that is to find planets like Earth orbiting other stars. The camera of 95 pixels , Kepler records and analyze planets.

The new results contradict early theories that argue that small Earth-like planets are very rare.

- estimates suggest that our galaxy, the Milky Way , contains 100 million planets that life is possible . Our small telescope in the next two years will be able to find the smallest 60th There is much work here , but statistical results are clear and loud , and they say that planets like Earth really exist, told CNN, astronomer Dimitar Saselov , a professor at Harvard.

Comment

Working...
                        X