X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mikail
    • Sep 2008

Friendly Balkans

Hi, Sorry if the title does not completely fit the topic, but I think it's important to make a valid statement.

I know we have many readers and general observers here on MTO forum. Many of you choose not to participate in discussions.

I'd like to say and have support from other forum members that we here to promote the truth and in turn to enhance better relations. Our aim is not to taint whole communities with the same brush.

We do have posters from different cultures here and I'd like to say thanks to Spartan, Onur and The Khalsa for being a part of the MTO family. And thanks to John MKD.

You all, along with us, demonstrate how healthy debate can be conducted and how respect can be shown between our nations.

My apologies if I've left somebody out.

So please, don't be afraid to make a comment to any threads going around. We would love to hear from you all.

br

Mikail
    From the village of P’pezhani, Tashko Popov, Dimitar Popov-Skenderov and Todor Trpenov were beaten and sentenced to 12 years prison. Pavle Mevchev and Atanas Popov from Vrbeni and Boreshnica joined them in early 1927, they were soon after transferred to Kozhani and executed. As they were leaving Lerin they were heard to shout "With our death, Macedonia will not be lost. Our blood will run, but other Macedonians will rise from it"
  • Soldier of Macedon
    • Sep 2008

Good message Mihail, we already have several members of differing ethnicities and backgrounds, and we encourage more Macedonians and non-Macedonians to get involved in our discussions and give their opinions.
    In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Prolet
      • Sep 2009

Well Said Mikail

I agree
      МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Mikail
        • Sep 2008

Thanks guys. It would be nice to hear from more people and encourage some healthy positive debate.
        From the village of P’pezhani, Tashko Popov, Dimitar Popov-Skenderov and Todor Trpenov were beaten and sentenced to 12 years prison. Pavle Mevchev and Atanas Popov from Vrbeni and Boreshnica joined them in early 1927, they were soon after transferred to Kozhani and executed. As they were leaving Lerin they were heard to shout "With our death, Macedonia will not be lost. Our blood will run, but other Macedonians will rise from it"

Comment

• julie
          • May 2009

Absolutely, from the heart.
          We are enriched with friends from all cultures, and welcome all.
          And John , its a pleasure to have you here too, you have come such a long way

welcome to all,
          "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Phoenix
            • Dec 2008

well done Mik...

Comment

• osiris
              • Sep 2008

let me say despite the hstorical and current injustice perpetrated by our balkan neighbors i have many friends from all quarters of the balkans an can proudly say i have yet to meet a serb croatian or bulgar who has questioned my identity to my face its always been makedonets. so while there are fanatical serbs and bulgars i have yet to meet one personally and therefore cannot help but like them as my neighbors whose language i can understand. i will like mihail not tarnish the whole nation because of a few fanatics.

unfortunately i cant say the same about the hundreds of greeks i know , only a tiny minority of greeks dont question but respect my macedonianism, the great majority despite their own questionable greekness always offer an opinion that negates who i am, and that i can abide or accpet

so to people who visit mto and read i urge you to join in to our discussions.

Comment

• Buktop
                • Oct 2009

Don't forget Zrinski and Slovak
                "I'm happy to answer any question and I don't hide from that"

Never once say you walk upon your final way
                though skies of steel obscure the blue of day.
                Our long awaited hour will draw near
                and our footsteps will thunder - We are Here!

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                  • Sep 2008

Haha, I like your signature Buktop, lol. Slovak no longer posts here. Some non-Macedonians, off the top of my head, are:

Slovenian: Zrinski
                  Turkish: Onur
                  Indian: Khalsa
                  Dutch: Thorvald
                  Greek: Spartan, Fatso and Alk
                  Romanian: Ancuta CA_RO
                  Albanian: Astrit, Epirot

There are others too such as Sovius, who is also of a non-Macedonian background, and has delivered some quality posts during his time here.

Some post more often than others, some hardly post, some aren't on the best of 'terms' with us, some are on very good 'terms' with us, etc. Whatever, debates will always get heated, it's worth it if progress is made and clarity gained.

As for Macedonians, we have them posting from all over the world, from Macedonia itself, from Greece, from the UK, Australia, USA, Canada, Sweden, Germany, Argentina, etc, and they are from all over Macedonia, although we could do with some more representation from Macedonians that have origins in today's Albania, Bulgaria and Serbia.
                  In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Prolet
                    • Sep 2009

SOM, It was all down to me in the end LOL

Why doesnt SLovak post here? I see him on the Maknews Forum
                    МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                      • Sep 2008

Slovak spat the dummy a long time ago, apparently it was too much of an effort for him to deal with the people here. While I did (and still do) value his opinion where it concerns the Slavic languages, I don't care for his attitude towards everybody else. A while back (well after he stopped posting) I sent him a PM to extend a hand of reconciliation, he responded like an arrogant little brat, and i've since left the matter at that. Good luck to him.

Comment

• osiris
                        • Sep 2008

he is still a kid and acts like one petulant and arrogant i like him but he has to learn some humility and understand the limits to his knowledge

Comment

• Buktop
                          • Oct 2009

Haha I have to credit Prolet with my Sig, it's too bad about Slovak though, his posts were very interesting.
                          "I'm happy to answer any question and I don't hide from that"

Never once say you walk upon your final way
                          though skies of steel obscure the blue of day.
                          Our long awaited hour will draw near
                          and our footsteps will thunder - We are Here!

Comment

• osiris
                            • Sep 2008

yes they were buktop very interesting

Comment

• Blagojce
                              • Mar 2010

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                              Haha, I like your signature Buktop, lol. Slovak no longer posts here. Some non-Macedonians, off the top of my head, are:

Slovenian: Zrinski
                              Turkish: Onur
                              Indian: Khalsa
                              Dutch: Thorvald
                              Greek: Spartan, Fatso and Alk
                              Romanian: Ancuta CA_RO
                              Albanian: Astrit, Epirot

There are others too such as Sovius, who is also of a non-Macedonian background, and has delivered some quality posts during his time here.

Some post more often than others, some hardly post, some aren't on the best of 'terms' with us, some are on very good 'terms' with us, etc. Whatever, debates will always get heated, it's worth it if progress is made and clarity gained.

As for Macedonians, we have them posting from all over the world, from Macedonia itself, from Greece, from the UK, Australia, USA, Canada, Sweden, Germany, Argentina, etc, and they are from all over Macedonia, although we could do with some more representation from Macedonians that have origins in today's Albania, Bulgaria and Serbia.
                              Who is from Argentina here ?

Comment

Working...
                              X