X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • I of Macedon
    • Sep 2008

Macedonia PM: We want deal with Greece over name dispute

Macedonia's prime minister has said the country is seeking a compromise with Greece over the long-standing name dispute between both countries.
    No need to sit in the shade, because we stand under our own sun

Comment

• Prolet
      • Sep 2009

МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• I of Macedon
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by I of Macedon View Post
        Macedonia PM: We want deal with Greece over name dispute

http://edition.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/eu...ter.interview/
        Article is just posted and Greeks have started with comments from the usual Tito, Slavs etc etc etc etc. These people are such sad degenerates. Anything relating to Macedonia positive or not they spew their filth, idiots. Though I have noticed some disgusting comments I saw before have been removed by CNN
        No need to sit in the shade, because we stand under our own sun

Comment

• Bij
          • Oct 2009

Anyone in Aussie land watching these on Foxtel?

Channel: 605

Times/Dates

Sat 15th May, 6pm

Sat 15th May, 10pm

Sun 16th May, 6.30am

Monday 17th May, 12.30am

Monday 17th May, 5am

Monday 17th May, 10.30pm

not sure if its a repeat of the same thing though?

Comment

• Mikail
            • Sep 2008

Good on ya Bij. Is that for Anna Coran's programme? If so, what's her show called?
            From the village of P’pezhani, Tashko Popov, Dimitar Popov-Skenderov and Todor Trpenov were beaten and sentenced to 12 years prison. Pavle Mevchev and Atanas Popov from Vrbeni and Boreshnica joined them in early 1927, they were soon after transferred to Kozhani and executed. As they were leaving Lerin they were heard to shout "With our death, Macedonia will not be lost. Our blood will run, but other Macedonians will rise from it"

Comment

• Bij
              • Oct 2009

I have no idea if its Anna Coren on these particular episodes.

All I did was type 'Macedonia' in to the search field of Foxtel TV guide for the next two weeks and these listings came up as CNN - I List Macedonia

Comment

• Mikail
                • Sep 2008

You're a good girl Bij! Thanks.
                From the village of P’pezhani, Tashko Popov, Dimitar Popov-Skenderov and Todor Trpenov were beaten and sentenced to 12 years prison. Pavle Mevchev and Atanas Popov from Vrbeni and Boreshnica joined them in early 1927, they were soon after transferred to Kozhani and executed. As they were leaving Lerin they were heard to shout "With our death, Macedonia will not be lost. Our blood will run, but other Macedonians will rise from it"

Comment

• Prolet
                  • Sep 2009

Spolaj Ti Bij
                  МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

Working...
                  X