Bobby (Bobi) Andonov - Australia's Got Talent (Show)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Bij View Post
    it's because of a little dangling object at your groin that makes you excited when a woman writhes around half naked.
    Let me say unequivocally, I hate it when a woman writhes around only half-naked. I much prefer fully-naked.
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Mikail
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Bij View Post
      I voted for him too and I never vote for anything!

Not a fan of the song he sang but he did very well!! Very proud right now!
      I'd never heard of that song before and don't think much of Kanye West, he did do that well thou hey.
      From the village of P’pezhani, Tashko Popov, Dimitar Popov-Skenderov and Todor Trpenov were beaten and sentenced to 12 years prison. Pavle Mevchev and Atanas Popov from Vrbeni and Boreshnica joined them in early 1927, they were soon after transferred to Kozhani and executed. As they were leaving Lerin they were heard to shout "With our death, Macedonia will not be lost. Our blood will run, but other Macedonians will rise from it"

Comment

• Bij
        • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
        Let me say unequivocally, I hate it when a woman writhes around only half-naked. I much prefer fully-naked.
        had it not been a prime time tv slot, i bet she probably would have done it to win.

Comment

• Prolet
          • Sep 2009

Bij, Did you see how her stomache was moving? You cant blame me and Risto for giving her a compliment, lets see what Onur has to say about her.

Kyle Sanderlands nearly got a hard on in the end, he was really excited.
          МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Bij
            • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
            Bij, Did you see how her stomache was moving? You cant blame me and Risto for giving her a compliment, lets see what Onur has to say about her.

Kyle Sanderlands nearly got a hard on in the end, he was really excited.
            yes i saw how her stomach was moving. i think she did a better job in the auditions and as i said earlier, saw better belly dancing at my amateur class.

Comment

• julie
              • May 2009

I agree with BiJ, I have been to belly dancing classes too and seen better work from amateurs

And Bobby gives me goosebumps, when I hear him sing, its straight from his soul, he has it all - the talent, the charisma , the voice, the whole package

And he reminds me of a younger version of Tose, he is going far, whatever the outvome of the show, am so proud of him
              "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                • Sep 2008

He was just on the today tonight show on channel 7, he told the lady interviewing him that he has previously represented Macedonia, because that is his nationality, proud young man, and Macedonians are proud of him.
                In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• makedonche
                  • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                  He was just on the today tonight show on channel 7, he told the lady interviewing him that he has previously represented Macedonia, because that is his nationality, proud young man, and Macedonians are proud of him.
                  Here Here!! Well said SoM
                  On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Prolet
                    • Sep 2009

SOM, Here is the footage for those who missed it

Australia's singing sensation
                    This teen has been winning us over on Australia's Got Talent with a voice that Kyle described as "a gift from God".

МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• I of Macedon
                      • Sep 2008

This is the extended version from last nights performance with the introduction before the song and the judges comments.

YouTube - Bobby Andonov - Heartless
                      No need to sit in the shade, because we stand under our own sun

Comment

• I of Macedon
                        • Sep 2008

Just over 1.5 million Australians watched the first semi-final of Australia's Got Talent last night, making it the number one show in its timeslot.

No need to sit in the shade, because we stand under our own sun

Comment

• Prolet
                          • Sep 2009

I of Macedon, Whats your opinion on Bobby's interview on Today Tonight?

They made it look like he was some sort of a cheat, in the audition he was asked where did he learn to sign and he said i dont know then they showed how he went to singing school.

Comment

• Rogi
                            • Sep 2008

He's been singing and performing longer than he has been going to that singing school.

That singing school may now be helping him discover and refine his singing voice, but his talent is natural.

He never said he hasn't performed before, etc (which was Susan Boyle's claim), but rather that he didn't know where he learned to sing, because he could sing (because it is his natural talent, rather than something taught or learned), and sing well, before he went to and signed up with any singing school or singing teacher.
                            Last edited by Rogi; 05-12-2010, 09:37 PM.

Comment

• Prolet
                              • Sep 2009

Rogi, He said he was made to sing at a wedding when he was 9 years old remember?

Comment

• Bij
                                • Oct 2009

I understood them asking him where/when he first learned he could sing. I didn't think they were asking him 'hey, since you started singing, have you had professional help?'

TT are full of shit anyway

Comment

Working...
                                X