Bobby (Bobi) Andonov - Australia's Got Talent (Show)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Prolet
    • Sep 2009

The belly dancer is good, i think she is Turkish very pretty girl.

МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• makedonche
      • Oct 2008

Bobby,
      Outstanding and getting better!
      As Kyle said, you will go on to make millions - don't forget the MTO when your'e rich! lol
      On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
        • Jan 2009

Originally posted by makedonche View Post
        Bobby,
        Outstanding and getting better!
        As Kyle said, you will go on to make millions - don't forget the MTO when your'e rich! lol
        Don't worry about the millions..that will come..
        But I'm pretty sure Danny said.."you are not the best in Australia but the best in the world" something along those lines..
        Just hope it doesn't get to his head with this Fame...
        I know he and his parents are proud Macedonians...
        The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• makedonche
          • Oct 2008

Originally posted by The LION will ROAR View Post
          Don't worry about the millions..that will come..
          But I'm pretty sure Danny said.."you are not the best in Australia but the best in the world" something along those lines..
          Just hope it doesn't get to his head with this Fame...
          I know he and his parents are proud Macedonians...
          TLWR
          You are correct, McFadden was already acknowledging his time is up when a 15 year old sings as well as this!
          On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Prolet
            • Sep 2009

The kid's got alot of heart, i hope its him and the belly dancer in the final.

She is Turkish and i saw her perform at a wedding in Wollongong last year i remember her now i just wasnt sure it was her but she is extremely good, i hope Bobby takes it out but that Turkish girl is very good i think she is the best belly dancer in Australia.

She is from Wollongong and her parents are very close to Macedonians, she also charges an arm and a leg for a performance this is what i was told when i was there.

Go Bobby!!!

Site sme so tebe
            МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Prolet
              • Sep 2009

Makedonche, Brian McFadden also said that if the UK can send in Susan Boyle then this kid will be amazing. He just needs to keep his feet on the ground and work hard, i just hope he gets better and better.

Comment

• Frank
                Banned
                • Mar 2010

Clearly the 3 contenders from a Musical Talent are Bobby, the amazing classical Piano kid and the 70 year young opera sensation

They are the top 3 for me, Bobby 1st, Piano kid 2nd and Opera Man 3rd

The Turkish Girl can make a career of her talent she is great and stunning, I could not take my eyes of her

K-Star I will acknowledge for such as amazing home grown effort but outside of a Talent quest no body will pay money to see a performance group who can’t fit on a single stage and most are not out of pre-school I just don’t care for dance or that beat box shit.

Comment

• Frank
                  Banned
                  • Mar 2010

Brian McFadden is a rude condesending prick but nether the less was star struct by Bobbys perfomance.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                    • Sep 2008

I was hoping it was going to be me and that belly dancer in the final ... somewhere.
                    I would be willing to sacrifice myself so Bobby can get through on his own.
                    Risto the Great
                    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• makedonche
                      • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
                      Makedonche, Brian McFadden also said that if the UK can send in Susan Boyle then this kid will be amazing. He just needs to keep his feet on the ground and work hard, i just hope he gets better and better.
                      Proletche
                      I don't think wev'e seen his best yet, that's still to come!

Comment

• Bill77
                        • Oct 2009

Enjoy again.

YouTube - Australias Got Talent 2010 Semi-final 1: Bobby Andonov
                        http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Mikail
                          • Sep 2008

Check out the original by Kanye West, it's a hip hop track. Many other versions done of this track by various artists.

Bobby, you nailed this one. You are way ahead of the pack. Well done. You will go a long, long way. I wish you all the best success.
                          From the village of P’pezhani, Tashko Popov, Dimitar Popov-Skenderov and Todor Trpenov were beaten and sentenced to 12 years prison. Pavle Mevchev and Atanas Popov from Vrbeni and Boreshnica joined them in early 1927, they were soon after transferred to Kozhani and executed. As they were leaving Lerin they were heard to shout "With our death, Macedonia will not be lost. Our blood will run, but other Macedonians will rise from it"

Comment

• Bij
                            • Oct 2009

I voted for him too and I never vote for anything!

Not a fan of the song he sang but he did very well!! Very proud right now!

Comment

• Prolet
                              • Sep 2009

Bij, Whats your opinion on the Turkish Belly Dancer? I thought she was very good, on a scale of 1 to 10 i give her a 9 easy. Even Brian McFadden was thrilled.

Onur, This girl says she wants to travel to Turkey and be a Belly Dancer, do you think she's got what it takes? I actually want her to reach the final but Bobby has to win it.

Comment

• Bij
                                • Oct 2009

I didn't think much of her. She looked nervous, and to be honest I've seen better belly dancers in the amateur classes I have taken.

Of course you were thrilled, as was McFadden and Kyle the svinja, it's because of a little dangling object at your groin that makes you excited when a woman writhes around half naked.

She banked on her looks and she was a pretty girl. That's all.

Comment

Working...
                                X