X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Prolet
    • Sep 2009

Solun Bishop continues to deny Macedonians in Easter talk

What is it with these people??? Instead of looking for peace,harmony friendship this Bishop is having a go at us.

МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.
  • Bill77
    • Oct 2009

Evil....pure Evil. Easter should be a time of peace, forgiveness, unity amongst us Christians. So what does this antchrist do on Easter? Talk about politics,spread hatred.

In my recent searches regarding the Greek Independence, i came accross where Bishop Germanos (George Gotzias, known as Palaion Patron Germanos 1771-1826) amongst other Priests played major parts. Atrocious Toture and Killings happened right under his nose.

We all know about the other Germanos, The bloodthirsty Greek bishop Germanos Karavangelis is said to have kept the head of Lazar Pop-Trajkov he even had a picture of his beheaded skull in his office. He was also the one who use to bless Turkish cannons before they were used to kill Macedonians.

Now we have this nut case amonst many other in Greece and around the world.

I can see strong simularities Between Greek Priests, and Radical Imams that spread hatred.

I am starting to wander just mabe, The Greek people are victoms in someway.
    http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Risto the Great
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
      I am starting to wander just mabe, The Greek people are victoms in someway.
      Bill, the Greek people are indeed victims. They have already lost their real identities in amongst the bizarre nation building experiment and they are continually subjected to hate lessons designed to appease their mediocre existence.
      Risto the Great
      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Daniel the Great
        • Nov 2009

That Bishop shouldn't mix religion with politics.
        He as a Bishop should be talking about love and peace not about the issues between Macedonia and Greece.

Comment

• makedonche
          • Oct 2008

There is a cure for this type of illness, I would be more than happy to administer it to him, free of charge!
          On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• fyrOM
            Banned
            • Feb 2010

Either I don’t understand you guys or you have missed the plot on the Greek issue by miles. The Greek position is very simple. The people claiming to be Macedonians are vermin that came from somewhere and are trying to steel their history culture identity and land. Coming from this position it is totally consistent that every individual and organ of the country including religious must rise to defend the mother land and their own livelihood and lives. If someone is attaching you they are not going to stop and say I heard its you x day so we will pause for a moment and by the way our y day is next week and we would appreciate a pause. This is not an academic exercise like a debate in high school or university. But for political constraints and fear of retribution do you have any doubt that the Greek military would not be rolling over the boarder with the intent of exterminating the vermin once and for all. Have you not noticed the clear message of take on another name and identity and go suffer in you dump of a country which we can economically enslave in due course and leave us the rightfully liberated Greek Macedonia.

Your posts about peace between Christians is very utopic but then by its very nature unrealistic. European history is full of one christian country or group killing another so where does your hey we are Christian too fit in. Just because we are restrained from shooting at each other by no means we should afford ourselves the illusion we are not at war for our very existence. Do not delude yourselves that if we capitulated on the name issue all hostilities will end. The next wave would be full on economic enslavement which already in part is proceeding at the moment. As people find it hard economically in a capitulated eu new Macedonia they will seek to leave for the eu or further afar. Guess who could start buying up cheap land. We are never truly liked. I am sure that most eu leaders think the best nights sleep they ever got was the night they dreamt that Macedonians simply never existed in the world and all their problems were solved.

This is a war with words and we cannot afford to keep silent or mumble amongst ourselves about how right we are when the opposition makes a mistake and gives us a free kick. Being dumb Greeks they allow their emotions to get the better of them and the likes of the reports of repeated racist military marches or the anti Macedonian and Turkish posters ect posted here at the MTO is the sort of ammunition we should be exploiting. The Macedonian government should be making a formal letter of complaint to the eu with a please explain then drop it so as not to be seen as the bad guy inciting hatred. Individuals and ngos should then pickup the ball and thump it in the eu media by witting to papers magazines and calling talkback radio and protesting in front of Greek embassies to create more of a story and follow-up stories for newspaper issues later in the week. I don’t know what is happening in the countries where you may be from but the media blackout in Australia is creating a deafening silence. Evan the Rann issue has fizzled out. Tricky Greek would not sit silent if we got caught saying the things they have. There are two things a stupid man needs to win - a strong friend and a stupider enemy.

Comment

• julie
              • May 2009

Ozimak, I agree with what you say and i dont understand why the Western media have not televised this, this should be blown all over the world - and ROM should be demanding an apology and using this footage at the next bullshit negotaition talks with the EU.
              Why does ROM sit there and do nothing? For goodness sake this is ammunition FOR their entry into the EU which is what they have wanted.
              If it was Macedonia chanting in a military parade the same disgusting filth that sthey shat out of their mouths there would be an OUTCRY

Oh, where is the god sent UMD NOW - THEY claim they have done so much with the RANN issue, so how about they do something with this?
              "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• UMDiaspora.org
                • Oct 2009

For comments, questions, concerns, please contact us at:

United Macedonian Diaspora
                http://www.umdiaspora.org

1101 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW, 6th Floor, Washington, D.C. 20004, United States
                Phone: (202) 756-2244, Fax: (202) 756-7323, E-mail: [email protected]

PO Box 2153, Hawthorn, Vic. 3122, Australia
                Phone: 0438 385 466, E-mail: [email protected]

3555 St. Clair Avenue East, Toronto, ON, M1K 1L6, Canada
                Phone: 416-209-0448, E-mail: [email protected]

Comment

• Vangelovski
                  • Sep 2008

I thought UMD advertising (including their PR's) was now restricted to that one thread?
                  If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Pelister
                    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                    I thought UMD advertising (including their PR's) was now restricted to that one thread?
                    They have shown that they can restrict criticism of their organization in a number of forums, particularly those comments about a name change Meto was making some time ago.

UMD ultimately serves itself, a strong principled defence of our history, identity and culture even against Western anti-Macedonian institutions such as the E.U - such a defence is entirely subordinate to the goals of of UMD and its "vision" for the Macedonian Republic; hence its umwillingness to unequivocally reject the negotiations and take action to end the negotiations, among other things.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by UMDiaspora.org View Post
                      Good to see that you have taken the initiative, now let's see some consistency.
                      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• osiris
                        • Sep 2008

bill it can be argued the greichenlanders are the most oppressed of all given the lies told to them and the imposition of a false identity.

lets face it their whole identity is based on bullshit and they have all like sheep swallowed it hook line and stinker. i still maintain their intellectuals church and politicians are the most deluded and corrupt in the world

Comment

• makedonche
                          • Oct 2008

Originally posted by osiris View Post
                          bill it can be argued the greichenlanders are the most oppressed of all given the lies told to them and the imposition of a false identity.

lets face it their whole identity is based on bullshit and they have all like sheep swallowed it hook line and stinker. i still maintain their intellectuals church and politicians are the most deluded and corrupt in the world
                          Osiris
                          And those are their good points! God help them if we ever print the entire truth about their church/politics/racism! Actually that's what we should be doing and then loading it onto all the websites we can find - give these maggots a taste of the truth and educate the rest of the world, particularly the Germans who would be very impressed with the Greeks spending millions of Euro's on priests/churches/politicians and journalists to decieve the world about their origins and those of their neighbours!
                          On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Bill77
                            • Oct 2009

Originally posted by osiris View Post

Osiris, the problem is The Greeks cannot endure information that show them in a bad light. How many books are written only to be banned in that country. How many people that speak out or think outside the square, are ither banned from entering the country, taken to court and fined or jailed, and lives have been threatened.

They get furious and the actions that follow makes me wander if they are worse than the Chinese or the old days of Communist Russia. This has to change. And only the Greek citizens can do something about it.
                            Last edited by Bill77; 04-06-2010, 03:17 AM.
                            http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
                              • Jan 2009

Wow, thats not a very nice thing to do on the orthodox easter celebration. Were is the love? We are all brothers arent we?

I wonder what the other orthodox churches have to say about this?

Komita whats your opinion on this?

Comment

Working...
                              X