• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • I of Macedon
    • Sep 2008

Capitalism: A love story

Capitalism: A love story

I watched this Michael Moore documentary not long ago, and this is definitely his master piece. Highly recommend watching, even the bonus features were good viewing.

I provided a few quotes and you tube clips from the documentary, the last two documentary clips i highly recommend if you don't want to watch them all.

“I’m in awe of propaganda, the ability to convince people who are victimized by the system to support the system and see it as good.”

"Somehow I don’t think that Jesus came to earth so he could ring the bell at the New York stock exchange, and yet from the very beginning, the rich have claimed him for their own."

A congressmen stated during a congressional hearing: “Why aren’t we asking wall street to clean up its own mess? Why aren’t we helping American families with bankruptcy? why aren’t we reducing debt for main street instead of wall street? Is this the United States of Congress or the board of directors of Goldman Sacks.”

Trailer

YouTube - CAPITALISM: A LOVE STORY - TRAILER

Capitalism

YouTube - Michael Moore's 'Capitalism: A Love Story' DVD Extra Preview - Worker-Owned Businesses

Being a different and better bank - the bank of North Dakota

YouTube - Michael Moore's 'Capitalism: A Love Story' DVD Extra Preview - Bank of North Dakota

PEOPLE POWER - the flint sit-down strike, the first union to beat a corporation 1936

YouTube - Michael Moore's 'Capitalism: A Love Story' - Flint Sit-Down Strike
    Last edited by I of Macedon; 04-02-2010, 06:10 AM.
    No need to sit in the shade, because we stand under our own sun
  • TrueMacedonian
    • Jan 2009

I saw his documentary "Sicko" and was amazed at how good it was. I definitely will check this out.
    Slayer Of The Modern "greek" Myth!!!

Comment

• Prolet
      • Sep 2009

I watched it, its a good documentary, he is pushing for democracy to be properly inplaced and to get rid of capitalism totally.
      МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

Working...
      X