X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Prolet
    • Sep 2009

50 Cent seen jogging in Skopje

Apparently his concert went off last night, everybody seems very happy it was a 2 hour show.

50 Cent (Half a Dollar) was jogging on the Kej by the Vardar River, its top class there i dont think he made the wrong choice.

Here is the article, its in Makedonski..

МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.
  • Phoenix
    • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
    Apparently his concert went off last night, everybody seems very happy it was a 2 hour show.

50 Cent (Half a Dollar) was jogging on the Kej by the Vardar River, its top class there i dont think he made the wrong choice.

Here is the article, its in Makedonski..

http://www.vecer.com.mk/?ItemID=0DBF...9D281456920EBD
    Prolet, I didn't know you were a gangsta rapping mo fo...

What about our resident gangsta Boge, we could call him 2 Cents...98 Cents short of a dollar...

Comment

• julie
      • May 2009

LMAO, where is Boge, he has disappeared the magician
      "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Phoenix
        • Dec 2008

Originally posted by julie View Post
        LMAO, where is Boge, he has disappeared the magician
        Somebody has put away their puppet for the week, he sees the light of day once a week for a brief spell out of his box...

Think Pulp Fiction...think The Gimp...

Comment

• Struja
          • Sep 2008

Prolet the gangster.. nice tag on the bottom mate...

Comment

• Prolet
            • Sep 2009

Struja, Heres a bit of footage

YouTube - 50 cent SKOPJE
            МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Prolet
              • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
              Prolet, I didn't know you were a gangsta rapping mo fo...

What about our resident gangsta Boge, we could call him 2 Cents...98 Cents short of a dollar...
              Phoenix, I like R n B Music,Hip Hop however i wouldnt listen to it in a kafana.

Im mates with the raperi in Stari Kraj, people like Toni Zen, Pancho Shorty, Slatkar,Vrcak etc

Heres a few samples, tell me what you think

Sara Leshi is in this spot

YouTube - Toni Zen feat. Slatkar - Spusti se dole [VIDEO SPOT]

YouTube - MACEDONIAN GIRLS and DNK ft. Vrcak -Pazi se od mene

Here is a good one with Connect the famous Croat group from Zagreb, i think they are from Zapresic which is just outside of Zagreb.

YouTube - Vrcak & DNK feat: Connect - Zmej [Official video] [HD]

Comment

Working...
              X