X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

MTO thanks the MTO

Well, thank you for buffing yourselves up and attending the AMHRC event gentlemen. Rogi made the observation that there was a wealth of talent in the MTO attendees. I wholly agree. Such articulate and passionate Macedonians with such interesting information to share and so much potential for synergy.

AMHRC (glad you could make it)
    Black Cactus
    Grotius
    Makedonche
    Mikail
    Osiris
    Pavel
    Rogi
    Struja
    Soldier of Macedon (not sure which one you were)

Thank you for making your physical presence known guys. Your intent has always been clear but it truly was enjoyable marrying the minds to the faces. There will be more reasons to meet again and the benefits of working together seem very real and necessary to me.

Great stuff.
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com
  • Prolet
    • Sep 2009

Risto, Your words are encouraging, its fantastic to hear.
    МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• makedonche
      • Oct 2008

RTG
      Many thanks to yourself, the MTO and all the members who attended, I still can't work out which one SoM was though?
      On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
        • Sep 2008

Me too, did he even attend?
        In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• makedonche
          • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
          Me too, did he even attend?
          HaHaHa!
          Great night indeed! Showed me how much more I need to learn - thanks for your never ending pool of knowlege and unrepenting drive in search of the truth - a true Macedonian patriot!
          On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
            • Sep 2008

In humble appreciation of the remarks Makedonche, the backgrounds of activism, interest, passion and keen attitudes I saw on the night reassured myself that I was in good company, in the presence of Macedonian patriots that were uncompromising in the pursuit of ensuring that everything rightfully belonging to us, should and will be ours. A night of significance no doubt, and a necessary step towards uniting our forces together for the betterment of Macedonia and the Macedonians. Everybody left the palce feeling pumped, and not pumped with some sugar-coated words or ego stroking, men and women were there to see what is being done, and what can be done for the Macedonian Cause, and concluded the night with confidence that the Macedonian people can overcome this historic struggle and retain their place at the table of nations, no less than any other nation in the world.

Interesting times ahead ladies and gentlemen, let's strive to get some real deliverables within the next few years, let's see how far we can take our cause by the 100 year anniversary of our segregation: Macedonia - Vision 2013.
            In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• makedonche
              • Oct 2008

In humble appreciation of the remarks Makedonche, the backgrounds of activism, interest, passion and keen attitudes I saw on the night reassured myself that I was in good company, in the presence of Macedonian patriots that were uncompromising in the pursuit of ensuring that everything rightfully belonging to us, should and will be ours. A night of significance no doubt, and a necessary step towards uniting our forces together for the betterment of Macedonia and the Macedonians. Everybody left the palce feeling pumped, and not pumped with some sugar-coated words or ego stroking, men and women were there to see what is being done, and what can be done for the Macedonian Cause, and concluded the night with confidence that the Macedonian people can overcome this historic struggle and retain their place at the table of nations, no less than any other nation in the world.

Interesting times ahead ladies and gentlemen, let's strive to get some real deliverables within the next few years, let's see how far we can take our cause by the 100 year anniversary of our segregation: Macedonia - Vision 2013.
              SOM
              Great post and excellent idea to take the MTO further and the cause much further! Very interesting idea on the 100 year segregation coming up - needs more discussion and input!

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by makedonche View Post
                SOM
                Great post and excellent idea to take the MTO further and the cause much further! Very interesting idea on the 100 year segregation coming up - needs more discussion and input!
                It is an idea that D'Great has been talking to me about, it certainly has merit and warrants further discussions, not least due to the symbolic nature of the year in question.

Comment

• makedonche
                  • Oct 2008

It is an idea that D'Great has been talking to me about, it certainly has merit and warrants further discussions, not least due to the symbolic nature of the year in question.

SOM
                  There is a great opportunity here to expose this treaty for what it truly was, and we have enough time to plan and prepare an online onslought of truth and facts to educate the rest of the world and even educate a lot of our people who don't fully understand it and it's implications!

Comment

• Risto the Great
                    • Sep 2008

2013 is around the corner and 1 year closer than when this previous discussion transpired.

If the role of the Macedonian Diaspora has been questioned or undefined before, it is now all the more clear that the Diaspora is the catalyst for empowerment of Macedonians both in and outside of Macedonia.

It would appear that Macedonians in Macedonia have lost their vision and desire for a sovereign Macedonia and would do well to embrace the Macedonian Cause as defined on the MTO.

Macedonians need only unite on a belief. The belief is the Macedonian Cause and intelligent Macedonians will inevitably make this conclusion.
                    Risto the Great
                    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

Working...
                    X