X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bill77
    • Oct 2009

Originally posted by EgejskaMakedonia View Post
    Haha, definitely...I will admit though, I did enjoy reading some of his posts. He had some good catchphrases, that's for sure.

Can't believe he didn't say goodbye, za stramota!
    Come on EM, don't be like that, i thought you were friends.

Or was that a Phoenix v Prolet thing. lol
    http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
      • Jan 2010

In all honesty Bill, he seemed like a good bloke...from memory though, tupajnici were being thrown left, right and centre in some threads!

Comment

• Phoenix
        • Dec 2008

Originally posted by EgejskaMakedonia View Post
        In all honesty Bill, he seemed like a good bloke...from memory though, tupajnici were being thrown left, right and centre in some threads!
        My earliest recollection of the Prolet phenomenon was when out of the blue he asked..."Phoenix, can you tell us about the food served on MAT"...I think with my liberal use of the 'f' bomb he had momentarily confused me with Gordon Ramsey...fuckin' hell, I can cook reasonably well but I've never stepped foot on a MAT plane...

Comment

• Risto the Great
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
          My earliest recollection of the Prolet phenomenon was when out of the blue he asked..."Phoenix, can you tell us about the food served on MAT"...I think with my liberal use of the 'f' bomb he had momentarily confused me with Gordon Ramsey...fuckin' hell, I can cook reasonably well but I've never stepped foot on a MAT plane...
          But seriously Phoenix, the weather is fine so you should try the Singapore Airlines food when you get a chance.
          Risto the Great
          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Phoenix
            • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
            But seriously Phoenix, the weather is fine so you should try the Singapore Airlines food when you get a chance.
            My favourite airline Risto...

Comment

• Risto the Great
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
              My favourite airline Risto...
              Actually ... same here! They haven't forgotten things like customer service, attention to detail and how to be nice.
              Risto the Great
              MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
              "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• George S.
                • Aug 2009

i remember mat airline food biscuits,juice,& a bread roll with ham & a red chilli in it.THe chilli was one of those long red boiled ones & a lettuce leaf to go.The best airline so far is the arab emirate airlines.The food/service is great.I remember on the way back we were invited first class in 2006.
                Singaporean airline food is not bad but the airline like arabs make sure you get real food.They used give us apples & oringes & we rolled them down the ile.
                Last edited by George S.; 07-19-2011, 06:41 AM. Reason: ed
                "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
                  • Jan 2010

Originally posted by George S. View Post
                  i remember mat airline food biscuits,juice,& a bread roll with ham & a red chilli in it.THe chilli was one of those long red boiled ones & a lettuce leaf to go.The best airline so far is the arab emirate airlines.The food/service is great.I remember on the way back we were invited first class in 2006.
                  Singaporean airline food is not bad but the airline like arabs make sure you get real food.They used give us apples & oringes & we rolled them down the ile.
                  Sounds good, once I get a job I might take the family for dinner there.

...They are taking the piss George, not sure if you realised that though haha.

Comment

Working...
                  X