X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Prolet
    • Sep 2009

Macedonia Vs Greece Water Polo

Its going to be one hell of a match, apparently the Greek side is worried for their safety and there will be alot of riot police on stand by.

YouTube - Два дена до дуелот со Грција, пренос на Сител 3
    МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.
  • osiris
    • Sep 2008

the greek side is worried for their safety what a load of crap, greeks playing the innocent victims yet again, its nauseating given their role in colonizing macedonia and attempting to destroy the macedonians

Comment

• Risto the Great
      • Sep 2008

Can we get them all in a red & gold pool?
      Risto the Great
      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Stojacanec
        • Dec 2009

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
        Can we get them all in a red & gold pool?
        With the Sun of Kutlesh painted on the floor of the pool and on the ball.

Comment

• Prolet
          • Sep 2009

Risto, We lost the first leg in Athens but its going to be jam packed in the pool, im not sure if any Greek Supporters will rock up but the place will be in lock down, it will be like Barrack Hussein Obama coming they will not be taking any chances.

I cant see anybody exchanging punches in this match, unless a hand full of Greeks rock up and attack someone.
          МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• osiris
            • Sep 2008

unless a hand full of Greeks rock up and attack someone.
            why dont the golden shower wankers who interrupted the dictionary launch in solun last year come across the border i am sure they would be made to feel like the worms they truly are.

Comment

• Risto the Great
              • Sep 2008

Prolet, I hope it isn't jam packed in the pool.
              I prefer mud, then jelly ... then water ... if given a choice.
              Risto the Great
              MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
              "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• fatso
                • Sep 2008

When is the match ? Hope it is a good match and may the best team win..

Comment

• Prolet
                  • Sep 2009

Osiris, The Golden Dawn would prefer to pick on Victor Friedman and Pavle Vascopoulos Filipov but it wont be so easy this time round.

Risto, Do you see any Greek Fans rocking up?

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                    • Jan 2009

Can we return the Favour to the Greeks and make them compete only if they change their shirt (Name) to something else, maybe add some Geographical distinction and few other words in their name,
                    I think should be either Arvano-Hellene, or Vlacho-Hellene or maybe Slavo-Hell...ene, or Yunanistan-Vlacho-Hellene, or Yunanistan-Slvao-Hellene, or Yunanistan-Arano-Hellene..
                    so that there's no confusion to the ancient Greeks...
                    The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                      • Jan 2009

I have herd that Macedonia won against Greece in Water Polo 7:6
                      If so this would be a great boost moral and Greece can again walk home with their tails between their legs....lol
                      The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                        • Jan 2009

Yep they did...
                        Macedonia with a spectacular victory over Greece
                        Blogger is a blog publishing tool from Google for easily sharing your thoughts with the world. Blogger makes it simple to post text, photos and video onto your personal or team blog.

Republic of Macedonia, Skopje
                        Olympic arena
                        World League match - 5th leg

Macedonia - Greece 7:6
                        Attendance app. 2000

The star of the tonight’s match was the fantastic Macedonian goalkeeper Dalibor Percinic. He had the match of his carrier. Macedonian national team led during the whole match. The Macedonians opened the result in the first quarter, and didn't let thier lead down until the end of the match.

Before the end of the second quarter it was 3:3. On half time Macedonia was leading by 4:3.

In the third quarter total domination of the Macedonian water polo team. They scored two goals, and enter the last quarter with 6:3.

The last part of the match was tensed, but Macedonia manages to stay on top, and beat Greece.

Congratulation for the great performance of the players and a fantastic atmosphere by the audience. Long live Macedonia!

Comment

• Bratot
                          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by The LION will ROAR View Post
                          I have herd that Macedonia won against Greece in Water Polo 7:6
                          If so this would be a great boost moral and Greece can again walk home with their tails between their legs....lol
                          Во еуфорична атмосфера која во Олимпискиот базен во Скопје ја создадоа околу 2.000 гледачи, македонската ватерполо репрезентација водеше речиси во целиот тек на натпреварот и заслужено ги порази Грците со 7-6 (2-2. 2-1, 2-0 1-3).

Во емотивните изјави по натпреварот, селекторот на Македонија Стеван Новковиќ и репрезентативците порачаа дека оваа голема победа и ја посветуваат на македонската нација.

The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                            • Jan 2009

Can't wait to hear what excuses they've got to say for losing..?

I guess the ref wasn't paid enough...lol

Comment

• Volk
                              • Sep 2008

funny no video from A1... yet if 3 people are protesting about anything its video and headline news.
                              Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

Working...
                              X