X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vangelovski
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by ZAS View Post
    Boge is part of a ULTRA EXTREME NATIONALISTIC FRONT, Based at Port Kembla, it was Born out of DOOM and then MAAK
    Boge just started a thread about how "uber nationalists" are detrimental to the Macedonian cause - I take it he's also detrimental to the cause?

Boge, would you like to provide (on the other thread you started) a definition of what an "uber nationalist" is and support of which particular policies makes one an "uber nationalist". Could you also then demonstrate how this is detrimental to the cause. Finally, could you provide a definition of what you believe the "cause" is.

Last edited by Vangelovski; 03-19-2010, 09:32 PM.
    If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Prolet
      • Sep 2009

ZAS, I do recall asking you about Vanco Shehtanski and you didnt respond.
      МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Boge
        Banned
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Mikail View Post
        If da boag is swingin wit da NWA den he'd know ezy lived by d gun an died by d gun. No need to smoke fello brothers out. Day smoke demselvs out when a time is right.

Peace
        Bloody hell this is funny from a bloke who's family still runs with their Greek names. So bro u grik shpion or what? And wy don your bro's change d nme back to Macedonian.

Comment

• Boge
          Banned
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
          Boge just started a thread about how "uber nationalists" are detrimental to the Macedonian cause - I take it he's also detrimental to the cause?

Boge, would you like to provide (on the other thread you started) a definition of what an "uber nationalist" is and support of which particular policies makes one an "uber nationalist". Could you also then demonstrate how this is detrimental to the cause. Finally, could you provide a definition of what you believe the "cause" is.

This is the funniest post of all. See Mr Cleaner man,(my acknowledgment that you work night shift) I am going to use you as an example of an Uber.

Comment

• Vangelovski
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Boge View Post
            This is the funniest post of all. See Mr Cleaner man,(my acknowledgment that you work night shift) I am going to use you as an example of an Uber.
            Are you going to define anything? What is an "uber patriot"? What vision for Macedonia does one need to hold in order to be considered an "uber patriot"? How is this "uber" patriotic vision detrimental to the cause? What is you're definition of the cause? And are you in fact a "tough" from Port Kembla?
            If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Prolet
              • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Boge View Post
              Bloody hell this is funny from a bloke who's family still runs with their Greek names. So bro u grik shpion or what? And wy don your bro's change d nme back to Macedonian.
              Boge, Mikail is one of the biggest patriots from Egejska Makedonija, you shouldnt question his passion he's done alot for our community.

Ne se nerviraj tolku, Mikail e dobar chojek.
              МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Mikail
                • Sep 2008

Boag, I ain't got no Grik name so I don't hang my head in shame. Spent da night wit my brothers where were you, hanging wit da other fuckers.

Never mind Boge, I can see you have no sense of humour mate. See ya round the forum.

Oh and uh, lighten up dude.
                Last edited by Mikail; 03-20-2010, 10:05 AM.
                From the village of P’pezhani, Tashko Popov, Dimitar Popov-Skenderov and Todor Trpenov were beaten and sentenced to 12 years prison. Pavle Mevchev and Atanas Popov from Vrbeni and Boreshnica joined them in early 1927, they were soon after transferred to Kozhani and executed. As they were leaving Lerin they were heard to shout "With our death, Macedonia will not be lost. Our blood will run, but other Macedonians will rise from it"

Comment

• ZAS
                  • May 2009

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
                  ZAS, I do recall asking you about Vanco Shehtanski and you didnt respond.
                  I did respond check the thread, you ask too many questions, i am no Historian or researcher.
                  A person more equipt to handle such questions would be BOGE or INDIGEN,
                  Boge because his Port Kembla Gangster Links, and INDIGEN well he has more resources than ASIO.

Comment

• ZAS
                    • May 2009

Are you going to define anything? What is an "uber patriot"? What vision for Macedonia does one need to hold in order to be considered an "uber patriot"? How is this "uber" patriotic vision detrimental to the cause? What is you're definition of the cause? And are you in fact a "tough" from Port Kembla?
                    How does BOGE know about your cleaning profession?

Comment

• Vangelovski
                      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by ZAS View Post
                      How does BOGE know about your cleaning profession?
                      I don't know - its quite amazing seeing as even I didn't know about my cleaning profession until Boge told me about it. Looks like his "gangster" network is UBER efficient!

What's even more amazing is Boge's inability to even define what his idea of the "cause" is, let alone what an "uber" patriot is, what constitutes "uber patriotism" and how "uber patriotism" is "detrimental" to the "cause".
                      Last edited by Vangelovski; 03-21-2010, 06:09 AM.

Comment

• Phoenix
                        • Dec 2008

I don't know - its quite amazing seeing as even I didn't know about my cleaning profession until Boge told me about it. Looks like his "gangster" network is UBER efficient!

What's even more amazing is Boge's inability to even define what his idea of the "cause" is, let alone what an "uber" patriot is, what constitutes "uber patriotism" and how "uber patriotism" is "detrimental" to the "cause".
                        Boge is an uber bullshit artist

Comment

• Prolet
                          • Sep 2009

Phoenix, Whats your definition of uber patriotism?

Can you work out what Boge is trying to say?

Maybe Boge has had enough of traitors, the so called fake patriots who've done more harm then good. This is why he keeps mentioning Ljube Boskovski.

Comment

• Phoenix
                            • Dec 2008

Phoenix, Whats your definition of uber patriotism?

Can you work out what Boge is trying to say?

Maybe Boge has had enough of traitors, the so called fake patriots who've done more harm then good. This is why he keeps mentioning Ljube Boskovski.
                            Prolet, it's got nothing to do with uber patriotism, its not about definitions but more to do with distractions.

The Boge is a puppet with the hand of the UMD shoved firmly up his arse...

Comment

• Prolet
                              • Sep 2009

Phoenix, I dont recall Boge giving his support to the UMD, how can you be so sure of this?

Comment

• Phoenix
                                • Dec 2008

Phoenix, I dont recall Boge giving his support to the UMD, how can you be so sure of this?
                                c'mon mate, you've been following his rants since day one...

he's all for UMD and he was most critical about all of the 'negativity' directed at the golden-boy on his arrival to our land down under.
                                all of the UMD critics have been singled out and the Boge has had a crack at each one of them as well as the collective itself (MTO)

its an old style smear campaign by a very desperate organization and some internet banana parading as a gangsta......give me a fuckin break

the info he has can only come from within UMD and from its immediate supporters

Comment

Working...
                                X