X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

EM, all good points.
    And the same points are used in Greece to justify not voting for Vinozito.
    There is some logic in them not getting votes based on your very reasonable observations.
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Prolet
      • Sep 2009

Volk, Who mentioned anything about Genocide,Ethnic Cleansing,Fascism,Nazism?? So because we dont give the Albanians everything they ask for makes us nazis? I guess your interpretation of Democracy means that people are entitled to do what they like.

Egejska Makedonija, TMRO are simply a watchdog who represent the Macedonian Cause pretty similar to the MTO actually, i guess if TMRO are a Fascist Political Party then us here are not so far away. Believe it or not TMRO are one of the few parties who constantly raise questions about our minorities in Egej and Pirin while the others seem to fall on deaf ears, you see the Albanians publicly stating what they want and they even use and threaten force,strikes,riots etc We are a like a Sheep in a pack of wolves why cant we stick to what is ours?? We live in a country thats not recognized by its neighbors yet we try and play nice with everybody around us who is looking to destroy us one way or another.

Look at the Jews in Israel, they are surrounded by 300 million muslims who want to exterminate them if they could, if they were to play so nice they would disappear overnight.
      МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• fyrOM
        Banned
        • Feb 2010

Discussion and all democratic process must be exhausted first but do not dismiss military action out of hand. I would love to see a mirror held up to every western country supporting the Albanians and some of their absurd demands and ask these western brainiacs how they would answer if such demands were made of them by some minority. What would they do if one morning the woke up to shell fire and the rat a tat sound of machine gun fire. Would they still call them freedom fighters or terrorists. To be a freedom fighter means you are not free. From what. Freedom to practice their faith. We have umpteen mosques all over the place. Freedom to speak their language. Freedom to assemble. Freedom to go anywhere in the country. Freedom to go to school and take classes in their own language eg maths history geography in their own language. Freedom to go to a state funded university where there language is exclusively used. Show me one western country where all these freedoms exist and then the west might earn the right to start talking to Macedonia. Freedom fighters from what. Freedom from their lives god willing. In the words of one of the western negotiators they are not happy unless they get a guarantee of winning the lottery every week. Is it any wonder some people get frustrated.

Comment

• Prolet
          • Sep 2009

OziMak, We had the Beligum Prime Minister come to Macdonia to show his concerns for 300 asylum seekers from Lipkovo, while we had over 300,000 Kosovo Albanians in 1999 who even listens to us?? If they are so concerned about the Albanians then why dont they take them?? Why dont they house them in 5 star accommodation, put them in parliament, make their language an official one, have their flag hung up in General Institutions etc

We can say that we've tried it, it hasnt worked, its only made things worse not only for our people but for all the other minorities who live in Macedonia like the Gjupci,Serbs,Croats,Vlachs,Turks etc You have to draw the line somewhere its simply getting ridiculous.
          МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
            • Jan 2010

I'm surprised TMRO doesn't receive many votes, where have all the patriots gone in Macedonia? This is slightly off topic but i find it very disheartening that even the mention of a name change doesn't spark public outcry in the republic. I know there was a large protest a while ago in Skopje but as far as I'm concerned the longer the name and identity are put on the table, the more anger there should be amongst the public. It is one thing to say you oppose a name change, but it is another to stop a potential name change.

As for the Albanians, it is beyond ridiculous now. Some of the claims and comments made by Albanian party leaders would cause an uproar in almost any other country, yet we continue to cater for them and provide them with what they want. It is at a point where if we change our stance on the Albanian minority the situation will be portrayed as an oppression and deprivation of minority rights in Macedonia, or something down that path. What has been done, can't be easily undone.

We treat these people like kings, but in return are disrespected and spat on. Although there are good Albanians, the majority in Macedonia hold this unwelcoming consciousness and I'm quite sick of it. What can be done now? Frankly i do not know. But one things for sure, something has to be done...and quick, before their dream of 'United Albania' becomes a possible reality....

Comment

• fyrOM
              Banned
              • Feb 2010

The problem with the Albanian situation is they are referred to as a minority yet they and many of the laws and concessions are that of a duopoly. This should have been made clear to Europe from the start citing large minority groups in many western countries. In Belgium there is French and Flemish and in Canada in Quebec there is English and French and that’s about it but you will find the Belgium situation is about fifty percent each. This was not the case in Macedonia. For a country that has an id card every citizen should have been numbered and the left over refos from Kosovo should have been sent home at the end of their conflict and not been given Macedonian passports.

The conflict was thrust upon Macedonia by surprise. This is Macedonia’s fault. Good intelligence is priceless. Also we need to remember the impoverished state of the armed forces at the time not in heart but equipment. In an usurpation speed and conviction is the essence of defence. Had Macedonia better intelligence their activities would have been know beforehand and their positions marked. With better equipment the task would have been swifter and with better conviction from our then leaders to say krajno there would have been no Albanian fighters left to then become politicians and continue making absurd demands. Our leaders harts didn’t match that of the soldiers. The convoy from prilep was attacked and left for dead. The politicians of the time have much to answer for. The pseudo federalisation of Macedonia is laying down the ground work for secession. I doubt it will be by arms as they know next time will mean odkornuvajne but by a vote. This is what Macedonia needs to guard against.

Comment

• Phoenix
                • Dec 2008

Originally posted by OziMak View Post

The conflict was thrust upon Macedonia by surprise. This is Macedonia’s fault. Good intelligence is priceless. Also we need to remember the impoverished state of the armed forces at the time not in heart but equipment. In an usurpation speed and conviction is the essence of defence. Had Macedonia better intelligence their activities would have been know beforehand and their positions marked. With better equipment the task would have been swifter and with better conviction from our then leaders to say krajno there would have been no Albanian fighters left to then become politicians and continue making absurd demands. Our leaders harts didn’t match that of the soldiers. The convoy from prilep was attacked and left for dead. The politicians of the time have much to answer for. The pseudo federalisation of Macedonia is laying down the ground work for secession. I doubt it will be by arms as they know next time will mean odkornuvajne but by a vote. This is what Macedonia needs to guard against.
                OziMak, Macedonia was set-up to fail by the USA...this 'little' point is too readily overlooked by the American arse licking rabble that assembles here from time to time in the form of the 'UMD' and its shameless North American apologists...

Comment

• Buktop
                  • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                  OziMak, Macedonia was set-up to fail by the USA...this 'little' point is too readily overlooked by the American arse licking rabble that assembles here from time to time in the form of the 'UMD' and its shameless North American apologists...
                  It is not overlooked, you are just so blinded by your hate of all things American that you associate American-Macedonians with them, quote for us please where any of us have ever "apologized" for America's actions.

You should learn when to shut your filthy, hate-spewing mouth.
                  "I'm happy to answer any question and I don't hide from that"

Never once say you walk upon your final way
                  though skies of steel obscure the blue of day.
                  Our long awaited hour will draw near
                  and our footsteps will thunder - We are Here!

Comment

• ZAS
                    • May 2009

Why has the thread been diverted to an anti US and Albanian thread.
                    I can also see that The MV that started this thread has been BANNED.
                    The guy was trying to make a strong point about the behavior of certain members on this forum.
                    He like many younger posters have a hard time expressing their views and always sound un diplomatic.
                    BUT for this he gets BANNED, or was it more political, for his support for TMRO, it seems that everytime some one heralds a WAKEUP CALL, bans are always IMPOSED.
                    This is a good forum but guys take a bit of flake every now and then, and dont head down the path of Mak News forum.
                    I also strongly feel that there is a lot of DEAD WOOD here that needs to be powdered and blown away.
                    Last edited by ZAS; 03-12-2010, 07:46 AM.

Comment

• osiris
                      • Sep 2008

You should learn when to shut your filthy, hate-spewing mouth.
                      a bit of hate here too buktop

It is not overlooked, you are just so blinded by your hate of all things American that you associate American-Macedonians with them, quote for us please where any of us have ever "apologized" for America's actions.
                      actually buktop you are wrong, you personally are critical of the usa, but sadly from my experience with amercian macedonains unlike you the great majority are very uncritical and pro american.

Comment

• Prolet
                        • Sep 2009

dont head down the path of Mak News forum.
                        ZAS, You dont post on the Maknews Forum so how would you know how its run?

Comment

• Bill77
                          • Oct 2009

Originally posted by ZAS View Post
                          Why has the thread been diverted to an anti US and Albanian thread.
                          I can also see that The MV that started this thread has been BANNED.
                          The guy was trying to make a strong point about the behavior of certain members on this forum.
                          He like many younger posters have a hard time expressing their views and always sound un diplomatic.
                          BUT for this he gets BANNED, or was it more political, for his support for TMRO, it seems that everytime some one heralds a WAKEUP CALL, bans are always IMPOSED.
                          This is a good forum but guys take a bit of flake every now and then, and dont head down the path of Mak News forum.
                          I also strongly feel that there is a lot of DEAD WOOD here that needs to be powdered and blown away.
                          Hang on ZAS what strong point was he trying to make? we asked numorous times to please explain but all he did was bitch and labeled us as ones

I am not an admin so i don't know why he got banned, but it does not take a rocket scientist to work out after 6 posts in total and nothing but cursing would be a reason to stop someone, especialy after being told to settle down. It should not make a diferance if you are a Macedonian or Greek, we should not have to put up with rubish. Every one regardless of ethnicity, has an equal chance and must obey rules equally, if not, they be treated equally. No one can say MTO is unfair.

I can asure you it was not political for his support for TMRO. I am glad he brought them up. By the sounds of things, many of us did not know much about them and we are glad it was brought to our attention. TMRO sound like my kind of Gov. lol

But its a shame he did not use his opertunity to further enlighten us about TMRO instead he used his time to act like a rat bag.
                          Last edited by Bill77; 03-12-2010, 10:15 AM.
                          http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Daniel the Great
                            • Nov 2009

Makedonski_Volk The Macedonian hero has nothing to say because he knows that the members of the MTO are to much for him to handle lol give us some real ideas on how we can help Macedonia and we just might respect you and put the disrespect that you showed towards the Macedonians of MTO behind us.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                              • Sep 2008

ZAS, I banned him.
                              Nothing to do with TMRO.
                              Much to do with trash talk and not being able to back it up.
                              We won't stop him from trying harder to be human next time.
                              Risto the Great
                              MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                              "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Buktop
                                • Oct 2009

Originally posted by osiris View Post
                                a bit of hate here too buktop

actually buktop you are wrong, you personally are critical of the usa, but sadly from my experience with amercian macedonains unlike you the great majority are very uncritical and pro american.
                                I cannot speak for all American-Macedonians, I can only speak for myself and those that I know, generalizations are not necessary and I know exactly who Phoenix was referring to in his post.

I am not going to lie, I don't particularly care for Phoenix, but I will never go out of my way to attack or involve him in a discussion that has nothing to do with him like he has been doing about me, yet another reason to dislike him.
                                "I'm happy to answer any question and I don't hide from that"

Never once say you walk upon your final way
                                though skies of steel obscure the blue of day.
                                Our long awaited hour will draw near
                                and our footsteps will thunder - We are Here!

Comment

Working...
                                X