X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

Those Nazi thieves and Greece

BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service

Deputy Prime Minister Theodoros Pangalos accused Italy of being more inaccurate with its financial statistics, and said Germany should not criticise Athens because it had wrecked the Greek economy and slaughtered thousands during the Nazi occupation.

"They took away the gold that was in the Bank of Greece, they took away Greek money, and they never gave it back. This is an issue that has to be faced sometime in the future," he added.
    I know Makedonche and a few others posted this in the News section. But we actually have a Deputy Prime Minister of a country reminding Germany they are still effectively Nazis.

If Macedonia opened its mouth in this fashion, it would be bombed by the EU within 24 hours!

Theo ... your time is up.
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com
  • fyrOM
    Banned
    • Feb 2010

keep digging greeks. i hope you do. keep trying to dig yourselves out of a hole.

Comment

• osiris
      • Sep 2008

ah greece absurd one day and certifiably mad the next.

Comment

• fyrOM
        Banned
        • Feb 2010

it gets better

INKA: Boycott German products and stores in Greece as from today!
        09:12 25 February 2010

The Inka.General Consumer Federation of Greece, in protest against the unprecedented for the European post-war period chalenge against the Greek citizens who took care up to now to forget the horrors and carnage of millions of dead,victims of the German swastika and the Germans who wanted to unite the world by force, for the publication of Focus magazine presenting the world famus ancient Greek stature of Venus with the finger on and subtitles calling the Greek citizens thieves, because Greek citizens are not thieves, except of a particular known group,
        INVITES ALL CITIZENS OF THE COUNTRY IN boycott of
        ALL GERMAN PRODUCTS AND STORES,as from today 25-2-2010
        EVEN IF German government offers an apology, big or small.

Comment

• fyrOM
          Banned
          • Feb 2010

now greeks have to MK us
          does this mean the duel name option is back on hahaha

Compulsory declaration of the Macedonian language for imported products 24.02.2010 - 19:02

We will punish legal persons who sell products without a proper declaration.

This provides for Article 23 of the Law on Consumer Protection. In it stands, all data of the declaration to be true, clearly visible and legible, written in Macedonian language and Cyrillic alphabet. Additionally you can use other languages.

Exporters need to comply with this obligation and the original label on their products which are exported in Macedonia should be appointed and MK code. This is adopted by the European Committee for Standardization ISO in November 2006.

Old legal solution now will be rigorously applied. Investigators who are already on the ground, first to warn violators, but if and when the second control state is equal to pronounce sentences of 2 to 4 thousand euro.

The earlier you start the full implementation of the Law on Consumer Protection will be closer to a large family because this is one of four key pillars of the economic part of the European Union.

Cadastre Paunovski

Comment

• Grotius
            • Dec 2009

Just saw the following article, I thought it may interest somebody:

Greeks mention the war in bitter German attack
            LONDON
            February 26, 2010

GREECE has damaged its chances of an EU rescue by claiming Germany never paid adequate reparations for wartime atrocities and had no right now to force austerity measures on Greece.

The worsening dispute came as a general strike in Greece spilled into violent clashes between hooded youths and riot police in Athens. Chants of ''burn the banks'' are a foretaste of tensions once austerity measures bite in earnest later this year.

Deputy Prime Minister Theodoros Pangalos said Germany had no right to reproach Greece for anything after it devastated the country under the Nazi occupation, which left 300,000 dead.

''They took away the gold that was in the Bank of Greece, and they never gave it back,'' he said. ''They shouldn't complain so much about stealing and not being very specific about economic dealings.''
            A German Foreign Ministry spokesman said that discussing the past was unhelpful in solving today's problems.

The insults have caused bitterness in Germany, increasing the possibility that Europe's paymaster will lose patience and leave Greece to its fate after all.

TELEGRAPH

Comment

• Prolet
              • Sep 2009

This is going from bad to worse..

About time with the MK code, now they cant put fyrom anymore.

Greece will be in deep shit within months, they are showing their true face in the EU its all going down hill for them now.
              МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• makedonin
                • Sep 2008

I can't stop laughing about their big mouth. The Germans will say "Mit Beifall untergehen!" which means "Sink With Applause!". It will be me that will be aplauding their "ancient" stupidity!
                To enquire after the impression behind an idea is the way to remove disputes concerning nature and reality.

Comment

• Prolet
                  • Sep 2009

Let them see what we have been putting up with for decades, maybe they will finally believe us how they are as neighbors.
                  МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Rogi
                    • Sep 2008

For the last year and a half or so I've been emailing various German newspapers with letters about how Greece is taking German money (Germany being the largest EU donor and Greece the largest receiver) and the German's are working hard to pay for the Greeks.

In the responses I received, and there weren't many, they mostly sounded disinterested, like it wasn't story enough for them.

Now, they can't get enough of it. These Greek accusations against the Germans are really pissing the Germans off, the Germans are going to go far above and beyond the simple 'Greece is taking German money', now they can hype up the story about the Nazi Greece who is STILL trying to destroy the Macedonians, and now that story might have some legs.

So, that all said, I urge you all to write a few letters on that angle to the German media and see if they run with it.

Comment

• Volk
                      • Sep 2008

So, that all said, I urge you all to write a few letters on that angle to the German media and see if they run with it.
                      Rogi perhaps if you can show a sample you have written to give us a better idea on how to frame such things?
                      Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• Risto the Great
                        • Sep 2008

Fair enough Greece.
                        I would suggest they buy Greek cars instead of German cars now.
                        The brand is called GOAT if I recall correctly.
                        Risto the Great
                        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Bij
                          • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                          Fair enough Greece.
                          bahahahahahahahaha. great work RTG

Comment

• Prolet
                            • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                            Fair enough Greece.
                            Risto, Do you want me to call RMK so he can post the goat photos?

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                              • Jan 2009

Greece will seek compensation from Germany for Nazi crimes!
                              11 Sep 2012 01:35

Google translation -

Athens Strikes Back: Greece formed a working group that will search state archives in detail to determine the amount of damages that Greece could require from Germany because of Nazi atrocities, the said today Greek Ministry of Finance.

His report, the working group should be delivered by the end of godinava. Assistant Minister of Finance Christ Staikuras said that compiling this team is answer pratenichkoto question right populist opposition party Independent Greeks, writes Business Week.

Greece in recent years has often pointed out that it reserves the right to seek damages from Germany totaling approximately $ 7.5 billion. Greece claims that had been damaged in international negotiations conducted in the fifties about reparation of the damages incurred by the Nazi regime.

"This issue remains unresolved and Greece never renounced nor will they give up their rights," said Staikuras. However, the question is how this demand will be greeted in Germany, this case is considered a long completed.

The topic is particularly sensitive when it is known that a large part of the Greek people that would consider some kind of revenge on Germany because of Nazi crimes, and because of the ongoing austerity measures Athens em imposed Berlin. On the other hand, the Germans believe that they are already too em help Greece, so it could easily em send warning Greece runs with such requests and do not "biting the hand that feeds."

The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

Working...
                              X