X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Soldier of Macedon
    • Sep 2008

Kak si be Dedanoe, Kumanovec si?
    In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• dedanoe
      Banned
      • Feb 2010

fakjam deljadrovechki koreni po majka mi, toa e selo kaj sv. Georgi manastirot posle okta nakaj kumanovo.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
        • Sep 2008

Nogu merak imam da slusham razni Makedonski govori, spolaiti.
        In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• dedanoe
          Banned
          • Feb 2010

THE LEGACY OF JESUS CHRIST THE TRUE SAVIOR OF MANKIND

jas imam merak da ostavam digitalen beleg na forumov u vezi "kako tao principot isusov na samozhrtva go spasuva choveshtvoto". mi treba samo odgovorno lice so koe toa ke mozham u duet da go napravam preku prashanja i odgovori. za pochetok na shto e proizvod choveshtvoto i sho bi bila ultimativnata zakana po negovoto postoenje? bog ne go stvoril choveshtvoto ami go stvoril samo adam i ja importiral eva vnatre vo eden za da mu go nachini vechniot zhivot vo rajskata gradina pozanimliv. adam i eva bile slobodni duri i da greshat; pazi molim te "dali koga bezgreshniot kje pogreshi tao e pogreshno ili bezgreshno" i kako rezultat na prviot grev tie go stvorile choveshtvoto no se lostnale od EDEN (idn rajskata gradina). e sega koga znaeme sho go proizvelo choveshtvoto -- grevot -- togaj sho bi go sotrelo: sekako pokajanieto na adam i eva ako e prifateno i prviot grev prosten togash i choveshtvoto kako negova posledica kje nestane. isus bil raspnat na krstot od predna a od zadna strana bila raspnata shatana natasha (izvorno maria magdalena)

i za vreme na raspnuvanjeto i dvata bile na 33godini (krsto na vodno skopje e visok 66=2x33 metri). vistinata uopshche ne e takva kako crkvata ja prikazhuva i toa treba da se razbere kako merka na pretpazlivost ili nejzina prezervacija so sho taa vistina preku tolkuvanje na simbolicata da e vidliva sal za onie so x-ray ready vision brain-ovi. moeto sogleduvanje e deka isus i magdalena bile togash venchani a krstot e simbol za najglavnata krstosnica vo zhivotniot pat na noevo pecheniot brachen par. ako tatko mu na e vechen i se otkazhe od svojata vechnost vo ime na vechnosta na svojot plod -- koga davash zhivot togash zhivot i gubish -- togaj i isus e predodreden na slichen nachin da go stori istoto za svojot plod. a ako isus go nachini toa togaj toj go prezema prviot grev na sebe, grevot prodolzhuva da postoi vo neprostena forma (imbalansot e essencija na postoenjeto nali, a edinechniot imbalans e tocho eden chaobalance) i najposle tokmu vo toa se sostoi i bogochovechnosta na isus = bezgreshno (nalik na bog) pogreshuva (nalik na chovek). no prednosta na isus e vo tao sho e mnogu jako svesen i dalekuvid da predvidi deka po chetiri familijarni kolena doagja povtoruvanje na prvoto vo pettoto pokolenie. Excellent, MAT E A checkmate, druzhe dobri.

YouTube - Suzana Spasovska - Gordo Makedonijo

We Macedonia Bone Apart A, We ARMAGEDDONIA!!

Previously, I theorized that God's number is 131 which stands for absolute trinity, Devil's number is 12 which squared is for 13 (the bad luck number) greater than 131 and if 131 is considered as balanced lever with protet 1 left ADAM, antitet 1 right Eeva and weightless 3 in the center then 13 is lever with only one weight out of center thus unimaginably heavy and impossible to be supported. Satan's number of 666 is well known and it comes from Satan's claim that she's 5 times more excellent than 131 and then God burdened her with the super heavy number 11 of the Goddess which represents absolute nothing and so 666 = 5 x 131 + 11 was doomed to fall in the Adot (bottomless hole).

According to my newer leverian theory shehe the SatanAdevil has the numbers 6 (vaporization in higher orbit) and 9 (condensation in lower orbit) that are also the day and month of herhis birth (6th September that makes herhe Virgo) and GodGoddesses numbers are 11 and 80 which summed together give 91 and heshe the GodGoddess is born on 9th January and also those numbers stand for "The Eden Adam (1) multiplied with Edna Eeva (1) go out of the paradise garden to the place where All (8) multiplies with Nothing (0)". And now that they approach their 33rd year of age will they be crucified on the cross (one on the front and other on the rear side)?

NO, NO, NO... The two concepts, the old and the new, meet exactly at their 33rd year of age: 666 - 20 x 33 = 6 and 33 - 2 x 12 = 9 so thirty third year for herhe is the year to get the 69 double oral pleasure and fulfillment while the GadGoddesses numbers 131, 33 and 11 by digits alone make the sequence 1, 13, 13, 13. now three of 13, in playing cards that is the card of the queen, as if was not enough but there had to be another re-occurrence of it in 4 x 1 + 3 x 3 = 13. Also 1 + 3 x 13 = 40 which in Christianity stands for days of rounding up the holiness and after which the dead ones are considered gone forever from this world, no resurrection beyond the 40th day of dying. The 33rd year of age for the GadGoddess is also the time when the three-in-one heshe gets laid with herhis three queeny singularities. GANG THE BIG AUMAGEDDON BANG OOOOOOON!!!
          Last edited by dedanoe; 03-23-2010, 09:14 AM.

Comment

• dedanoe
            Banned
            • Feb 2010

tri pati kradi osum pati gradi i bog da te chuva od zemjotres

закAнодавниот дом на репуликаnа со заглавен град скопје начелно ве залажува со исузбивање на оргиалниот криминал и наместо тоа задкулисно го допушта само градењето (masonry) со стил (when you are so determinated) каде во рамки на зборот гради првата буква е со вердност „г меки ко к“.

Comment

• dedanoe
              Banned
              • Feb 2010

gradi so stil gi nosi ko ordeni

Comment

• dedanoe
                Banned
                • Feb 2010

kolku poeke taodot feminine ke gi ucica vnatre masculine spatiotronite tolko e istata obremeneta so tezina oti mass equals energy of space where energy is inverse quantity of...

chifsham i do tri pati od A do Ш sve bash, kolku si podaleku poeke mi trebash.

zmejon i zmijon united equals Z-MY-OWN

Last edited by dedanoe; 03-23-2010, 04:37 PM.

Comment

• dedanoe
                  Banned
                  • Feb 2010

Major Success In Unification... Newton's Gravity : Dedanoe's Lever = 1 : 1

dedanoe many times argued that the presumably immovable sun should be in the center of earth's elliptic trajectory with two sets of all the four known seasons contrary to newton's findings that the sun is in the focus with only one set of four seasons. to make them both true we must let the sun oscillate from the left to the right focal distance and back and forth and back... passing the canter twice in every full oscillation. so, now it should be 1005 th orbit AD. Ain't This Nobel Enough: The Sun That Is Three-In-One?

Comment

• dedanoe
                    Banned
                    • Feb 2010

actually the score is 8 : 8 = dedanoe : newton

1) 2 : 2 = dedanoes centers : newtons focuses
                    2) 1 : 1 = partial solutions (dedanoe : newton)
                    3) 1 : 1 = unified thinking by dedanoe : integral calsulus by newton
                    4) 4 : 4 = introduction of (dedanoes : newtons) seasons

it is unbelievable to me even a bit scary.

Comment

• sf.
                      • Jan 2010

Penalties!!!
                      Integrity without knowledge is weak and useless, and knowledge without integrity is dangerous and dreadful. - Samuel Johnson (1709-1784)

Comment

• dedanoe
                        Banned
                        • Feb 2010

no, it was a turnAment in four seasons.

hear that sound and admire:
                        the sun that is three in one
                        and the fourth of which
                        only the all bright can see.
                        Last edited by dedanoe; 03-25-2010, 01:20 AM.

Comment

• dedanoe
                          Banned
                          • Feb 2010

now that the sun showed up it kind a eased my burden. i missed to post this score here: there is a major discriminant difference between newton and dedanoe:

5) Infinity : Zero = Newton's Sir Proudity : Dedanoe's Rejectable SCH Title

and when you attempt to divide Infinity with Zero (that is infinity squared) they give the single unit of large impossibility because such A number just cannot be in the real domain. i hope that The Hubble Telescope will lower down his scope on humans and don't let this irregularity violation shame go unrecorded.

Comment

• Rogi
                            • Sep 2008

dedanoe, what your suggesting, 2 seasons per 'year', does not conform to the data available for weather patterns which show a pattern of only 4 seasons, not 8 seasons (or 2 x 4 seasons). In nature, the tree's attest to this as well, as we do not have leaves growing twice in the year, but rather in spring, whilst they fall in autumn.

Comment

• dedanoe
                              Banned
                              • Feb 2010

pi = 3 Dot A 14 and 15 and so on is not an entire elliptic pie right?

Comment

• Risto the Great
                                • Sep 2008

pi is really not good for you.
                                Risto the Great
                                MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                                "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

Working...
                                X