X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Macedonian_Nationalist
    • Jul 2012

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
    ...I want to remind you guys that we're still only in April and still about 2 months away from the traditional Essendon plunge into the abyss.

I heard Demetriou on radio this morning claiming that the Essendon drug cheats can plead 'ignorance'...I'm not a lawyers arsehole but I remember the very first thing they taught us in 'Legal Studies' back in my high school days and that was..."ignorance is no excuse".

Even Demetriou is clutching at straws...
    They were 8-1 last year also lol

Comment

• Bill77
      • Oct 2009

My heart is aching for the Tigers

MN.......pass me some tissues. Lol
      http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Phoenix
        • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post

Each week the general pattern of years gone by starts falling into place...old habits die hard.

Even after losing so many close games last year, the Tigers still can't shut down a game in the last minute once they hit the front.

Comment

• Macedonian_Nationalist
          • Jul 2012

Each week the general pattern of years gone by starts falling into place...old habits die hard.

Even after losing so many close games last year, the Tigers still can't shut down a game in the last minute once they hit the front.

We were robbed by the umpires! Seriously god help vic sides going over to play there. Unlike the bombers we didn't get the help of the post unfortunately.

We'll play finals and are still ahead of the smelly maggots which is good
          Last edited by Macedonian_Nationalist; 04-26-2013, 08:05 PM.

Comment

• Macedonian_Nationalist
            • Jul 2012

Thought we did enough to win but were denied by poor umpiring

Comment

• Bill77
              • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Macedonian_Nationalist View Post
              Unlike the bombers we didn't get the help of the post unfortunately.
              Or the goal umpires nuts.

I'm pretty sure it hit him in the gonads first

Anyway, it serves Vickery right for trying to kick it out of mid air instead of picking it up. It's not soka ye knowwww.

Comment

• Macedonian_Nationalist
                • Jul 2012

Or the goal umpires nuts.

I'm pretty sure it hit him in the gonads first

Anyway, it serves Vickery right for trying to kick it out of mid air instead of picking it up. It's not soka ye knowwww.
                We kicked a goal after that anyway. Thought it was the umpiring in general that cost us the game. Bullshit in the back frees and then Freo shots on goal and that one against Cotchin for below the knees.

Absolute bullshit

Comment

• Phoenix
                  • Dec 2008

We kicked a goal after that anyway. Thought it was the umpiring in general that cost us the game. Bullshit in the back frees and then Freo shots on goal and that one against Cotchin for below the knees.

Absolute bullshit
                  I still think the elite sides can lockdown the game as soon as they get their noses ahead.
                  I didn't see much of the game but I did watch the last 10 minutes of the match. It was interesting to hear the Fox commentators pointing the fingure at some of the Tiger leaders and their roles in those dying minutes of the game and that's where the differences are between good and elite sides.

Comment

• Macedonian_Nationalist
                    • Jul 2012

I still think the elite sides can lockdown the game as soon as they get their noses ahead.
                    I didn't see much of the game but I did watch the last 10 minutes of the match. It was interesting to hear the Fox commentators pointing the fingure at some of the Tiger leaders and their roles in those dying minutes of the game and that's where the differences are between good and elite sides.
                    Give us the 4 goals back that the umpires gave them and we win

Comment

• Macedonian_Nationalist
                      • Jul 2012

I wouldn't have an issue if the free kicks were there but they weren't and the WA umpiring is ridiculously biased.

The AFL needs to do something. What if we miss the finals by percentage da mu beam plemeto

Comment

• Bill77
                        • Oct 2009

The AFL needs to do something. What if we miss the finals by percentage
                        Shit..........you've been serious all this time about making finals

All this time I thought you were just taking the piss out of us.

da mu beam plemeto
                        ROFL..... I love the Macedonian swear words. Nothing comes close to make you feel good when you want to let go of frustrations.

Comment

• United MKD
                          • Jul 2011

Three more ACL injuries this week; Alan Toovey, Kepler Bradley and Taylor Walker. Not good.

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
                            • Jan 2010

Yeh all these injuries are terrible. Rioli out for around 7 weeks with a hammy too.

Comment

• Phoenix
                              • Dec 2008

Originally posted by United MKD View Post
                              Three more ACL injuries this week; Alan Toovey, Kepler Bradley and Taylor Walker. Not good.
                              Cats defender Jared Rivers had a lucky escape, did some sort of knee damage (medial ligament?), maybe only a couple of weeks out.
                              The scary thing has been the amount of ACL' s from fairly innocuous incidents, not your usual high impact twisting movements that seem to be the typical culprits.

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                                • Nov 2009

Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

Working...
                                X