X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bill77
    • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
    You could've beaten that rabble without the drugs...
    What's the difference between Lance Armstrong and Essendon FC?

One is a cyclist and the other is a football club
    http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Phoenix
      • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
      What's the difference between Lance Armstrong and Essendon FC?

One is a cyclist and the other is a football club
      ...boom, boom.

Comment

• Phoenix
        • Dec 2008

Q. What do Lance Armstrong and Essendon FC have in common?

A. They have the same amount of Tour de France medals.

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
          • Jan 2009

What a great win by the mighty bombers last night. Just showed the rest of the competition how great and classy we are. We are easily the best team in the comp.

Last night was probably the greatest moments in my life.

Like i said boys we will win the grand final this year. Its a cake walk.

Cant wait for next week to see the mighty bombers destroy the Purple Poofs

Comment

• Macedonian_Nationalist
            • Jul 2012

Essendon could've beaten Melbourne with just Watson out there

Melbourne would lose to a vfl side right now

Comment

• Phoenix
              • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Big Bad Sven View Post
              What a great win by the mighty bombers last night. Just showed the rest of the competition how great and classy we are. We are easily the best team in the comp.

Like i said boys we will win the grand final this year. Its a cake walk.
              At the half way mark of the competition when traditionally your mob falls into a bottomless pit, I'll repost this gem

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
                • Jan 2010

If you want to see how umpires can influence the result of a game, watch the last 5-10 minutes of the Geelong match. Ridiculous.

The roof should've been closed as well, so that didn't do North any favours either.

Comment

• Phoenix
                  • Dec 2008

Originally posted by EgejskaMakedonia View Post
                  If you want to see how umpires can influence the result of a game, watch the last 5-10 minutes of the Geelong match. Ridiculous.

The roof should've been closed as well, so that didn't do North any favours either.
                  C'mon mate, don't blame the umpires and big deal about the roof...it's a bloody winter game.

Go Catters!!!!

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
                    • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                    C'mon mate, don't blame the umpires and big deal about the roof...it's a bloody winter game.

Go Catters!!!!
                    I feel for the north supporters, could've easily been 2-0 if a few things went their way. On the other hand, Geelong could just as easily be 0-2.

The one thing I admire about the cats the most is the 'never say die attitude.' To put it simply, no matter how far down they are, they just never piss off!

Comment

• Phoenix
                      • Dec 2008

Originally posted by EgejskaMakedonia View Post

If your mob gets done in the West this arvo, I hope you don't complain about the 30 degree temp over there...or the umpires...

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                        • Nov 2009

Lucky the cats won if they didnt my tip would have been wrong, also I left them when they were 3 points down to do some biochem, came back and found them on 112.
                        Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• Phoenix
                          • Dec 2008

Originally posted by lavce pelagonski View Post
                          Lucky the cats won if they didnt my tip would have been wrong, also I left them when they were 3 points down to do some biochem, came back and found them on 112.
                          Even the Essendon supporters are doing biochem...I didn't realise the problem was that widespread...

Comment

• Bill77
                            • Oct 2009

The Cats are awesome. Just love watching there games, so entertaining.
                            I was driving home during Carlton's first quarter which was Geelong's last and I had the Geelong match on radio even though I follow the blues.

Re roof incident.......it can't be closed once the game is on due to health and safety reason.
                            http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Phoenix
                              • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
                              The Cats are awesome. Just love watching there games, so entertaining.
                              I was driving home during Carlton's first quarter which was Geelong's last and I had the Geelong match on radio even though I follow the blues.
                              Billy, clearly you're a man who understands football...

Comment

• Macedonian_Nationalist
                                • Jul 2012

Blues could be 0-5

Comment

Working...
                                X