Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

Makedonche, you clearly will leave no stone unturned for anyone who is not a Port Adelaide fan.
    Please don't bring up that late night incident with me and a (rather attractive) female goat in Hindley street back in the 80's.
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• makedonche
      • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
      Makedonche, you clearly will leave no stone unturned for anyone who is not a Port Adelaide fan.
      Please don't bring up that late night incident with me and a (rather attractive) female goat in Hindley street back in the 80's.
      RTG
      I promise not to tell anyone about that goat (Sanders) and the finger lickin good comments! ha ha
      On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Stojacanec
        • Dec 2009

Originally posted by makedonche View Post
        Stojacanec
        You either love or hate Port there is no halfway, but they have earned the respect of AFL from their achievements, all off their own back from a standalone club, not a composite side, brought together to reign in Ports' ambitions, from the other 9 SANFL teams.
        Crows members/supporters such as yourself are a dime a dozen, they barrack for the Crows by default or because they need someone to hate, which is why most Crows supporters are clueless about football and have that sheep mentality. Fact is that the only reason the Crows exist is because of Port's ambitions - what a wonderfull history and tradition that is!!! lol
        As for the wonderful standalone club in the SANFL (now) mu trebe nogo pari da ostanat oti ne znajat sto pravat.

As for the other clueless 9 clubs seem to have some clue about sustainability.

Comment

• Stojacanec
          • Dec 2009

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
          Any serious Macedonian barracked for West Torrens back in the day.
          Cousin Peter Phillipou as captain for the team'n'all.
          Peter and his kids are champions of the sport.

Comment

• Risto the Great
            • Sep 2008

Gentlemen, I will be overseas when that ball is bounced for the first time this season.
            How do we make this competition commence?
            Did we figure out what online tipping system was the best for us?
            Risto the Great

Comment

• osiris
              • Sep 2008

i am happy to do it one here if its possible rtg.

Comment

• ZAS
                • May 2009

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                There seems to be a healthy interest in the AFL here on MTO, do you guys think it could be possible to run a footy tipping comp this season on the forum, maybe have a dedicated thread that gets locked by a certain time each week, giving everyone plenty of time to put their tips in and locking them in until the games are done for that round, we could keep a tally after each completed round...purely for bragging rights and shit stirring each week...

What do you reckon...???
                I do not think that MTO should be supporting the GAY-FL.

Comment

• Rogi
                  • Sep 2008

And support (D)RUGBY instead?

Comment

• Prolet
                    • Sep 2009

Rogi, Whats wrong with Rugby (Both Codes) ??

Theres no better place to exchange Tupajnci then on the Rugby field, bring back the biff i say LOL

ZAS, AFL is a great game, its athletic and theres alot of spectacles its hard not to like it if you live in Victoria or South Australia.
                    МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Frank
                      Banned
                      • Mar 2010

Village Idiot Sports how can any of you have any Interest amazes me.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                        • Sep 2008

Frank, I have not been to a football match for years. In fact I don't think I even watched a single match last year. However, the physical pursuit of excellence found in many sports is to be applauded.

How do you spend your spare time?
                        Risto the Great

Comment

• Rogi
                          • Sep 2008

I'll get one out before the season starts...
                          carn the pies!

Frank, chess is a great sport too, but there's not much to comment and discuss about it as opposed to action sports, and don't be fooled, there's just as much thought and strategy required for the 'village idiot' sports, as you define them.

Comment

• osiris
                            • Sep 2008

well frank if that makes me a village idiot so be it, but what does it make those like you who have no interest.

Comment

• Mikail
                              • Sep 2008

Roll the dice boys and girls. Count me in!

Oh, and don't worry so much about Port. They keep us guessing at the best of times.

Well do fine this year.
                              From the village of P’pezhani, Tashko Popov, Dimitar Popov-Skenderov and Todor Trpenov were beaten and sentenced to 12 years prison. Pavle Mevchev and Atanas Popov from Vrbeni and Boreshnica joined them in early 1927, they were soon after transferred to Kozhani and executed. As they were leaving Lerin they were heard to shout "With our death, Macedonia will not be lost. Our blood will run, but other Macedonians will rise from it"

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
                                • Jan 2010

Has the league been made yet? I think it's best to get this organized as soon as possible.

Looks like a possible repeat of last year for the hawks, the injuries just keep on coming. First game against Melbourne will tell.

Comment

Working...
                                X