• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Phoenix
    • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
    Keep them coming Phoenix lol

But if Carlton or Geelong loose to Collingwood this year, Rogi kje ne izedi so zabi. You will not see me on this Forum for weeks.
    Le le...Vistina...lol

The Pies nearly always give us a good run and I'm sure they will be a better side again this year but there's so many good Magpie jokes out there...one of my all time favourites...

A guy is in a closed room with a lion, a crocodile, a gun, two bullets and a Collingwood supporter...what does he do...?

He shoots the Collingwood supporter...twice.

Comment

• Bill77
      • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
      Le le...Vistina...lol

The Pies nearly always give us a good run and I'm sure they will be a better side again this year but there's so many good Magpie jokes out there...one of my all time favourites...

A guy is in a closed room with a lion, a crocodile, a gun, two bullets and a Collingwood supporter...what does he do...?

He shoots the Collingwood supporter...twice.
      hahahahaha
      There is something extra special about Collingwood jokes. Let me make the most of it now before Rogi comes on.

Why did the Collingwood supporter cross the road?
      Centrelink was on the other side

What do u say to a Collingwood supporter with a job?
      I'll have fries with that thanks

2 Collingwood Supporters in a car without any music, who is driving?
      The Policeman

What do you call a 30 yr old woman in a Collingwood jumper?
      Nanna

and the best for last,

Three women with footy-fan husbands are discussing their relationships.
      The first says, "My husband follows the Cats and let me tell you our sex life is like one premiership after another."
      The second says, "My husband is a Blues man and every night is like the back-to-back victories of 1981 and '82."
      They then look at their friend, who hasn't yet said a thing.
      "What's wrong," they say as their friend starts sobbing. "Well," she says hesitantly, "my husband supports Collingwood, and all he does is sit on the end of the bed and tell me how wonderful it's going to be."
      http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Phoenix
        • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
        hahahahaha
        There is something extra special about Collingwood jokes. Let me make the most of it now before Rogi comes on.

Why did the Collingwood supporter cross the road?
        Centrelink was on the other side

What do u say to a Collingwood supporter with a job?
        I'll have fries with that thanks

2 Collingwood Supporters in a car without any music, who is driving?
        The Policeman

What do you call a 30 yr old woman in a Collingwood jumper?
        Nanna

and the best for last,

Three women with footy-fan husbands are discussing their relationships.
        The first says, "My husband follows the Cats and let me tell you our sex life is like one premiership after another."
        The second says, "My husband is a Blues man and every night is like the back-to-back victories of 1981 and '82."
        They then look at their friend, who hasn't yet said a thing.
        "What's wrong," they say as their friend starts sobbing. "Well," she says hesitantly, "my husband supports Collingwood, and all he does is sit on the end of the bed and tell me how wonderful it's going to be
        ."
        I love it...

Wasn't Rogi promising premierships a little earlier...

Comment

• Rogi
          • Sep 2008

Somebody lock this bloody thread. They've all ganged up on me

Comment

• sydney
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Rogi View Post
            Somebody lock this bloody thread. They've all ganged up on me
            i'm quite surprised as i always believed collingwood was heavily supported by macedonians.

while we're on AFL, any young macedonians coming through the ranks?

Comment

• julie
              • May 2009

Originally posted by makedonche View Post
              Prolet
              Any Port questions can be directed to me! RTG is a crows fan - you know that pretend team on a pretend lake that was formed to stop Port getting into the AFL. After kicking everyone;s arse in the SANFL year after year Port thought it would be good to play with the big boys instead of just supplying them with their best players year after year!
              Well the shit hit the fan didn't it, the SANFL couldn't let Port be in the AFL first - especially not without their permission and control of the AFL license! Unlike RTG who goes along with the other sheep here in Adelaide, I am a Port man and have been for 45 years - having first lived there straight out of Macedonia(Aegean-Kotorsko), whereas RTG is a Crows man of appx 15 years! Ask RTG to show you the latest Crows DVD - it's called 10 years of absolutely nothing! lol lol lol.

Makedonche, ke se karame nie sega!
              PRETEND team IS PORT - a lightning bolt , the power, teal in the colours, give me a break, its not the Port Adelaide SZANFL team (who I supported) thanks to that COLLINGWOOD

Go Adelaide Crows!!!!
              LMAO
              "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• osiris
                • Sep 2008

phoenix the bombers are well and truly babies we have 23 players under 21 on our list, so it is going to be a while.

but blue boys, gee sorry guys sounds kinda greek to me, you will have to wait for a few more years after the mighty red and black slam no 17 down in 2013
                Last edited by osiris; 02-16-2010, 08:39 AM.

Comment

• makedonche
                  • Oct 2008

Originally posted by julie View Post
                  Makedonche, ke se karame nie sega!
                  PRETEND team IS PORT - a lightning bolt , the power, teal in the colours, give me a break, its not the Port Adelaide SZANFL team (who I supported) thanks to that COLLINGWOOD

Go Adelaide Crows!!!!
                  LMAO
                  Julie,
                  Ne ma da se kara me! I'm happy to give you lessons on football and the virtues of being a club for 140 years! lol
                  But seriously Julie you heard about the Crows and Port supporters who were caught drinking alcohol in Abu Dhabi didn't you?
                  Let me tell you - the Sultan ordered them to his tent and told them he was going to issue orders for a public whipping for being caught drinking alcohol in public. He called the Crows supporter up first and said "Your crime is more serious - you have been caught drinking Chardonnay in public and you will go first and recieve 100 lashes! Good fortune has smiled on you and because it is my 7th wifes birthday I will grant you the use of any item in the Sultans tent to assist you before the lashes commence." The Crows fan looks around in a panic and says "Your highness I would like all of the pillows in the tent strapped to my back before the punishment commences." The Sultan says "so be it, commence the lashes". After 70 lashes all is going well and the Crows supporter doesn't feel a thing, then suddenly the pillows start to fray and the lashes hit bare skin! the last 20 lashes cause serious pain, broken skin, copious bleeding and frightfull screams from the Crows fan right up until the last lash! The poor crows fan limps away barely able to walk and decides to watch the Port fan cop his serve! The Sultan says to the Port fan " You too have been caught drinking alcohol in public and whilst your crime of drinking beer is less serious, being a man's drink, you will recieve 200 lashes because I sponsor Collingwood and dislike you immensely! Good fortune is also on your side today my 3rd wife gave birth to our 5th child today and as sign of respect for life I will allow you to choose one thing from the tent before your punishment commences." The Port fan looks around and there are no more pillows or chairs or rugs or anything and says " Your Highness I would accept double the punishment if you ceased your Collingwood sponsorship!!!" The Sultan, outraged says " I will quadruple your punishment and denounce Collingwood concurrently, once you have survived the lashes!" The Port fan says" I agree your Highness" The Sultan says " Before the lashes commence what item do you want to use in the tent to assist you?" The Port fan looks around with a smirk on his face and says " Your Highness I would like the Crows fan strapped to my back before the punishment starts!" lol lol lol lol!!!!!!!
                  On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• makedonche
                    • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                    Q. What do Collingwood fans and sperm have in common?

A. One in 3,000,000 has a chance of becoming a human being.
                    Phoenix
                    HaHaHaHa!!!! Osche po opasen ot Bill si ti!
                    On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Stojacanec
                      • Dec 2009

I have disliked Port Adelaide Magpies since the 70s watching them in the SANFL being an old West Torrens supporter.

I guess that makes me an honorary member of the Adelaide Crows.

If the crows are fake by definition of association then I'd hate to break the news to Sydney, Brisbane, West Coast and Freemantle.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                        • Sep 2008

Any serious Macedonian barracked for West Torrens back in the day.
                        Cousin Peter Phillipou as captain for the team'n'all.
                        Risto the Great
                        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• makedonche
                          • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Stojacanec View Post
                          I have disliked Port Adelaide Magpies since the 70s watching them in the SANFL being an old West Torrens supporter.

I guess that makes me an honorary member of the Adelaide Crows.

If the crows are fake by definition of association then I'd hate to break the news to Sydney, Brisbane, West Coast and Freemantle.
                          Stojacanec
                          You either love or hate Port there is no halfway, but they have earned the respect of AFL from their achievements, all off their own back from a standalone club, not a composite side, brought together to reign in Ports' ambitions, from the other 9 SANFL teams.
                          Crows members/supporters such as yourself are a dime a dozen, they barrack for the Crows by default or because they need someone to hate, which is why most Crows supporters are clueless about football and have that sheep mentality. Fact is that the only reason the Crows exist is because of Port's ambitions - what a wonderfull history and tradition that is!!! lol

Comment

• makedonche
                            • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                            Any serious Macedonian barracked for West Torrens back in the day.
                            Cousin Peter Phillipou as captain for the team'n'all.
                            RTG
                            Is that Phillipou the bulgarin?

Comment

• Risto the Great
                              • Sep 2008

Macedonian with a sense of duty to the Exarchate is perhaps a better description ... I make the point I am not condoning it.
                              Risto the Great
                              MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                              "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• makedonche
                                • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                                Macedonian with a sense of duty to the Exarchate is perhaps a better description ... I make the point I am not condoning it.
                                RTG
                                Thanks for clarifying that!!

Comment

Working...
                                X