Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lavce pelagonski
    • Nov 2009

The Bombers are going to destroy GWS, plus they have a chance to be in the top four this year.
    Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
      • Jan 2010

*Crawls into hiding*

Comment

• makedonche
        • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
        I sincerely respect your opinion makedonche. I know you are not one to place blind faith in a team no matter how miserably they have been performing for such a long time. Or how inappropriate the colour "teal" is for a masculine sporting endeavour.

Sincerely.
        hahahaha ...i missed this one! - touche!
        On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• makedonche
          • Oct 2008

Originally posted by EgejskaMakedonia View Post
          There is too much Adelaide bogan talk going on in here, let's try not to focus on small time teams guys...
          EM
          ok mate, let's talk about the mighty Hawks ...shall we?
          On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• makedonche
            • Oct 2008

*Crawls into hiding*
            EM
            ...knock...knock...anybody home?

Comment

• United MKD
              • Jul 2011

F*ck me I've done horrendous these past few weeks but luckily somehow im still second..for now.

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
                • Jan 2010

Originally posted by makedonche View Post
                EM
                ...knock...knock...anybody home?
                It's hibernation season for me at the moment. I've copped enough from these bloody Richmond supporters as it is...zzzZZZ

Comment

• makedonche
                  • Oct 2008

It's hibernation season for me at the moment. I've copped enough from these bloody Richmond supporters as it is...zzzZZZ
                  EM
                  Hahahahah....don't blame you....not to worry, these other teams are always winning the ones that don't count, wait till the business end of the season, then we'll see who's still standing!

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
                    • Jan 2010

Originally posted by makedonche View Post
                    EM
                    Hahahahah....don't blame you....not to worry, these other teams are always winning the ones that don't count, wait till the business end of the season, then we'll see who's still standing!
                    Haha, a bit like Hawks and Geelong yeh? After all, we won the one that counted...
                    Phoenix would agree with me here.

Comment

• makedonche
                      • Oct 2008

Haha, a bit like Hawks and Geelong yeh? After all, we won the one that counted...
                      Phoenix would agree with me here.
                      EM
                      True.....Phoenix is a bit quiet here?

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                        • Nov 2009

Bombers are going to smash the demons.
                        Should have started the MTO footy tipping this season.
                        Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• United MKD
                          • Jul 2011

Originally posted by lavce pelagonski View Post
                          Bombers are going to smash the demons.
                          Hahahahahaha! Essendon what chokers.

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                            • Nov 2009

Shattered, at least were second. Hey it can happen to anyone look at Carlton!

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
                              • Jan 2009

Fuck the bombers, im microwaving my membership

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                                • Nov 2009

BBS we are in the top 8 no matter what, plus I think we will finish in the top 4 and I will be the first to say 100% that we have a great chance to win the premiership this year.

Comment

Working...
                                X