Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Prolet
    • Sep 2009

There are Albanians in Croatia but the majority of them originate from Macedonia or Kosovo or even Southern Serbia. They are not dominant but they do exist many of them are slatkari and burekdzii, ive seen them in Ljubljana too. I cant say im a big fan of their food, they dont even make Burek they make Banicki for starters and its no way near as good as what we have in Stari Kraj.

Phoenix, Im not very impressed with the Albanian Slatkari, when i was in Struga in the center of the city they had this huge slatkarnica two stories big and their slatki were very ordinary the Boza that i tried was terrible. Even the one in Bulgaria tasted better.

The Albanians by true religion are Catholics, they are poturcheni and the majority of them in Macedonia and Kosovo are Albanians. You have Catholic Albanians in Macedonia too, its no different if they went to live in Croatia but they got no links with them.

Phoenix, How the hell did Jacko end up playing VFL footy? He wouldnt last 2 games with his style of play. He got suspended so many times.
    МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• makedonche
      • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Mikail View Post
      Billy, the Port Adelaide Football Club is just that. The SANFL split the club and moved the Magpies away from PAFC, to create Port Magpies, not Port Adelaide Magpies.

PAFC hold 36 SANFL Premierships and 1 AFL Premiership

PAFC is the record holder for Premierships and grand finals played (we have lost a few as well
      Mikail
      ......aaaaahhh I like when you present the facts in the cold hard light of day!
      P.S.
      Current campaign running to merge the two back together, gaining momentum! Rumour has it if the SANFL try to block it the boys may tell them to get stuffed and take the AFL license and stick it - then apply directly to the AFL for their own license - only a rumour mind you, but sounds like common sense to me - who needs the SANFL anyway?
      On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
        • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
        lol...nice work BBS

mate, your mob, what a fuckin' disgrace...if the handling of the Knights sacking is anything to go by your mob is a total rabble and no chance to improve for another 5 years...I'm sick of watching that snake Hird bullshitting each week on 'On The Couch' how he's not interested in the top job asap...
        I'm sick of Abletts BS as well, I wonder how he feels about the committment the group made to each other to stay as a team and accept pay cuts for a chance of more flag glory...I wonder how his team mates, those that are locked in lower contracts feel?
        Phoenix my good man, James Hird has been appointed as head coach for the mighty bombers. The King has returned! Long live the king baby!
        Mark Thompson has denied that he will be involved in the Bombers football club, but as you know what footy players say in the media isnt always true
        Im predicting Bomber Thompson will eventually reveal to everyone that he is going to the bombers when Garry Ablett finally comes out and says that he is going to the Gold Coast.

Its a great time to be a bombers supporter, i feel like a new era is upon us, with the King leading us all the way to glory

Its a bit scary that Ablett and Bomber are leaving the cats, will there be anyone at Geelong next year

I think Knights deserved the sacking, players went backwards in his time, he traded poorly, and when you think about it he had 3 years as coach of the essendon bombers reserves and 3 years as senior coach. 6 years of failure. Most importantly he lied when he told the board that the bombers would be a premiership contender in 2 years and the board were dumb enough to believe him. Hardwich was right in wanting to make the tough choices and do a full re-build and then be competitive in 5 years.

But thats all history mate, time to look forward to premiership number 17

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
          • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
          Hey Prolet, what do you know about Alan Didak...?

Is he a croatian shiptar, a mate of mine is convinced Didak is a shiptar name...
          You would think he is a shiptar with all of the dodgy dealings and crime he is involved with

With his type of "hobbies" he should be at Carlton i reckon, fit in nicely with all of the other crims.

Didak is a croat name, another footy player that has a similiar sounding croat name is Steven Salopek from Port Power. Apparently surnames with the "k" ending are croats who come from the north of croatia, and are more similar to the slovenes and czecks then say the serbs

Comment

• Prolet
            • Sep 2009

Here are a few good moments of footy

lol
            YouTube - AFL - Bryan Taylor goes nuts

YouTube - Robbie Muir goes nuts against Carlton

YouTube - Barassi spray

YouTube - Ron Barassi and Tom Hafey interviewed after the 1977 Drawn Grand Final
            МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Mikail
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by makedonche View Post
              Mikail
              ......aaaaahhh I like when you present the facts in the cold hard light of day!
              P.S.
              Current campaign running to merge the two back together, gaining momentum! Rumour has it if the SANFL try to block it the boys may tell them to get stuffed and take the AFL license and stick it - then apply directly to the AFL for their own license - only a rumour mind you, but sounds like common sense to me - who needs the SANFL anyway?
              That's great Makedonche! Have you joined the One Port Adelaide campaign? I have. Can't wait until we are reunited and become the force we once were, with all our resources at hand.

I can't stand that our players are spread throughout SANFL and not at Port Adelaide. The other clubs have an anti Port culture, so how are we supposed o develop our own future players when they play for clubs who despise us.

I say Stuff the SANFL if they continue this campaign to bring about our demise.

ONE PAFC

Show your support

From the village of P’pezhani, Tashko Popov, Dimitar Popov-Skenderov and Todor Trpenov were beaten and sentenced to 12 years prison. Pavle Mevchev and Atanas Popov from Vrbeni and Boreshnica joined them in early 1927, they were soon after transferred to Kozhani and executed. As they were leaving Lerin they were heard to shout "With our death, Macedonia will not be lost. Our blood will run, but other Macedonians will rise from it"

Comment

• Mikail
                • Sep 2008

Here you go Makedonche...... enjoy

YouTube - Port Adelaide Football Club
                From the village of P’pezhani, Tashko Popov, Dimitar Popov-Skenderov and Todor Trpenov were beaten and sentenced to 12 years prison. Pavle Mevchev and Atanas Popov from Vrbeni and Boreshnica joined them in early 1927, they were soon after transferred to Kozhani and executed. As they were leaving Lerin they were heard to shout "With our death, Macedonia will not be lost. Our blood will run, but other Macedonians will rise from it"

Comment

• Prolet
                  • Sep 2009

Collingwood up by 8 goals in the last 20 minutes of the 4th quarter

Its safe to say that they'll be winning the flag

Comment

• makedonche
                    • Oct 2008

Here you go Makedonche...... enjoy

YouTube - Port Adelaide Football Club
                    Mikail
                    ....aaaggghhh they don't make em like that anymore! Look at that champion holding the premiership cup!
                    Thanks Mikail, enjoyed it very much! Reminded me of a time when the world was right and everyone knew their place(behind Port Adelaide).
                    On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Mikail
                      • Sep 2008

Makedonche, my pleasure! They're still behind Port Adelaide!

Congratulations to Collingwood on winning their 1st AFL Premiership.

Comment

• Prolet
                        • Sep 2009

Mikail, What about the 1990 Premiership?

Comment

• Phoenix
                          • Dec 2008

Congratulations to Collingwood on winning their 1st AFL Premiership.
                          ...lol...nice backhander.

I see the Pies victory as a good win for football, or more specifically for the attacking style of game versus the anti-football style adopted by Lyon, hopefully the St Kilda style is finally dead and buried as its failed them in the last 3 GF's...

Go Cats...

Comment

• Mikail
                            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
                            Mikail, What about the 1990 Premiership?
                            Is that AFL or was it VFL?

Comment

• Prolet
                              • Sep 2009

Mikail, AFL ofcourse

Phoenix, Bomber Thompson called it quits, Gary Abblett is gone where to now?
                              Last edited by Prolet; 10-02-2010, 04:38 AM.

Comment

• Bill77
                                • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
                                Mikail, AFL ofcourse

Phoenix, Bomber Thompson called it quits, Gary Abblett is gone where to now?
                                Prolet, just wary about our Blues. How do we bye another premiership? lol
                                http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

Working...
                                X