X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • makedonche
    • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
    Prolet, it was a tragedy of genocidal proportions. To see Port Flower win this match was a crime against humanity.

I do not think I will ever recover.
    RTG
    A crime against insanity, is more like it! Like I keep telling you, but you refuse to listen:- Adelaide Cows, a pretend team on a pretend lake, pretending to play football!
    On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Prolet
      • Sep 2009

Risto, You'd think the Crows would have won after that memorable win against Geelong.
      МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• makedonche
        • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
        Risto, You'd think the Crows would have won after that memorable win against Geelong.
        Proletche
        It was a fluke mate! They'll never be able to repeat it!
        On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Prolet
          • Sep 2009

Makedonche, Adelaide's win against Geelong proved their human afterall.

Niell Craig must have been over the moon after that
          МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
            • Jan 2010

Likewise Rogi, i missed out on the first few games this week. A few weeks ago I also had trouble accessing the website, but i guess that doesn't change a whole lot. As they say, theres always next year...but in terms of the hawks, this is the year.

Comment

• Risto the Great
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Rogi View Post
              Unfortunately it's based on the total margin, when the total scores are even.(
              Here I was thinking it was because I was the prettiest. Lo & behold, further confirmation of my MAJESTIC DOMINANCE.
              Risto the Great
              MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
              "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• julie
                • May 2009

Woo hoo ! Am number 12, hey Makedonche, watch out bro, am overtaking
                "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• makedonche
                  • Oct 2008

I for got to ask... what happened to the MIGHTY COWS on the weekend?

Comment

• Bill77
                    • Oct 2009

All i am going to say is this.

Cream always rises to the top
                    http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Risto the Great
                      • Sep 2008

Bill, it is with pride and dignity that I hand over the reigns to you.
                      The era in which I presided over the masses as number 1 will be forever remembered as the Golden Era.

With little difference it can be closely associated with the grandeur of Pillip and Alexander of Macedon and their reign in ancient times. The glory was all mine. Please enjoy your care-taking role. I hope that your (temporary) dalliance with the greatness that is rightfully mine gives you some comfort.

I have enjoyed my majestic dominance and deep down feel that others deserve to sample but a taste of my glory. I hope it tastes nice and is not too salty.

Onward and upward!
                      Risto the Great

Comment

• sf.
                        • Jan 2010

Round 18 results:

Vicious 6-way battle for the wooden spoon. I think the person who takes it should send a jar of Ajvar to the winner.

Also, can someone pass a box of tissues to Bill77?
                        Integrity without knowledge is weak and useless, and knowledge without integrity is dangerous and dreadful. - Samuel Johnson (1709-1784)

Comment

• Prolet
                          • Sep 2009

Well Done Bill

I had a shocker last week i only got 3 right, i knew Carlton was going to loose against Collingwood but i just had to tip them anyway.

Comment

• Phoenix
                            • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
                            All i am going to say is this.

Cream always rises to the top
                            Billy, be careful you don't meet the same fate of our previous leader, these competitions are littered with May, June and July 'champions'...

Comment

• Bill77
                              • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                              Bill, it is with pride and dignity that I hand over the reigns to you.
                              The era in which I presided over the masses as number 1 will be forever remembered as the Golden Era.

With little difference it can be closely associated with the grandeur of Pillip and Alexander of Macedon and their reign in ancient times. The glory was all mine. Please enjoy your care-taking role. I hope that your (temporary) dalliance with the greatness that is rightfully mine gives you some comfort.

I have enjoyed my majestic dominance and deep down feel that others deserve to sample but a taste of my glory. I hope it tastes nice and is not too salty.

Onward and upward!
                              Risto that is very clever i love it.

But, Just like in the Battle of Chaeronea. We were closely matched with i being slightly in the lead just before you took it. Back then, my right flank fell back and i began to retreat. Seeing the Macedonians (My self) was weakening, the "Greek" allied general (You) gave orders to push on and drive the Macedonians (me) back to Macedonia (Out side the top 5). As the Macedonians (me) retreated, the allied flanks (Rest of you guys) broke rank and began the pursuit (thinking you's are home and hosed). Not realizing it was a trick, the allies found themselves surrounded and slaughtered by Alexander's (Bill77) cavalry.

This is your destiny
                              "When it was over, the majority of the allied army, including the elite Theban Sacred Band lay dead in the fields of Chaeronea."

lol

Originally posted by sf. View Post
                              Also, can someone pass a box of tissues to Bill77?
                              Tissues????? you will need beach towels, and plenty of them

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                              Billy, be careful you don't meet the same fate of our previous leader, these competitions are littered with May, June and July 'champions'...

No probs mate, i am like your cats, hit form at the right time in August heading towards september. hahaha

Yeh i am a smart arss. Winners are grinners. Its all in good fun.
                              http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Risto the Great
                                • Sep 2008

At least honour me with a statue da ti ebam.
                                Risto the Great

Comment

Working...
                                X