X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • osiris
    • Sep 2008

STILL NUMBER 1 THREE WEEKS RUNNING NOW YOU PITIFUL PEOPLE
    you are starting to sound like collingwood rtg, there are still a few more weeks to go.

Comment

• makedonche
      • Oct 2008

RTG
      The fat lady hasn't sung yet!
      On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Rogi
        • Sep 2008

osiris, you had sneak a Collingwood dig in there didn't you!

Comment

• Risto the Great
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by makedonche View Post
          RTG
          The fat lady hasn't sung yet!
          makedonche, there are a whole bunch of fat ladies playing for port power right now.
          Risto the Great
          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• makedonche
            • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
            makedonche, there are a whole bunch of fat ladies playing for port power right now.
            RTG
            Ha ha ha!!! I notice your level of bravado lines up well with the number of games the Cows win! It wasn't that long ago you were looking at a wooden spoon and your'e comments were distinctly scarce!
            On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Risto the Great
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by makedonche View Post
              It wasn't that long ago you were looking at a wooden spoon and your'e comments were distinctly scarce!
              Have my actions ever given the impression that I am a caring and humble kind of guy? On the contrary, I will enjoy my distinct superiority for as long as it lasts. Then, if the football gods will it, will shrink back to my more subdued brand of superiority if I fall off the No. 1 perch.
              Risto the Great

Comment

• makedonche
                • Oct 2008

Have my actions ever given the impression that I am a caring and humble kind of guy? On the contrary, I will enjoy my distinct superiority for as long as it lasts. Then, if the football gods will it, will shrink back to my more subdued brand of superiority if I fall off the No. 1 perch.
                RTG
                An observation if I may - the precariously positioned No. 1 perch!

Comment

• sf.
                  • Jan 2010

Round 17 results:

Integrity without knowledge is weak and useless, and knowledge without integrity is dangerous and dreadful. - Samuel Johnson (1709-1784)

Comment

• Risto the Great
                    • Sep 2008

My goodness!
                    4 weeks in a row .... it is clear the football gods have declared me fit & proper to exercise my dominance that can only be aptly described as MAJESTIC.
                    Risto the Great

Comment

• sf.
                      • Jan 2010

You suck!

*disappears into the crowd.*
                      Integrity without knowledge is weak and useless, and knowledge without integrity is dangerous and dreadful. - Samuel Johnson (1709-1784)

Comment

• Bill77
                        • Oct 2009

My goodness!
                        4 weeks in a row .... it is clear the football gods have declared me fit & proper to exercise my dominance that can only be aptly described as MAJESTIC.
                        I would like to dispute this, infact i am willing to take this matter to the UN if i have to.

We are equal on score "88" together with two others. My gripe is this. Having a 4 way tie, the list or table should have me on top under the alphabetical order rule. The true order should be,

1st= Bill.77
                        2nd= osiris
                        3rd= Risto
                        4th= struja

This is an outrage, injustice, Greek or call it what ever you like.
                        http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Risto the Great
                          • Sep 2008

I am sorry Bill, it is far from Greek.
                          In fact, clearly there is an acknowledgment based on who is rightfully there first. Bratot can explain the technical legality of this matter. I proudly claim this obvious fundamental aspect of law.

I never thought of you as a saw loser, but really mate .... it just does not look good on you. Harden up.
                          Risto the Great

Comment

• Prolet
                            • Sep 2009

Risto, Whats your opinion of the Crows loosing to Port Adelaide?
                            МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Rogi
                              • Sep 2008

Unfortunately it's based on the total margin, when the total scores are even.

I think I'm out... not enough rounds to make up the 3 games that I'm behind by. I got the away teams this week for the MTO comp, I forgot to put my tips in on the AFL footy tips site, I only did them on footytips.com.au
                              Last edited by Rogi; 07-25-2010, 11:16 PM.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
                                Risto, Whats your opinion of the Crows loosing to Port Adelaide?
                                Prolet, it was a tragedy of genocidal proportions. To see Port Flower win this match was a crime against humanity.

I do not think I will ever recover.
                                Risto the Great

Comment

Working...
                                X