X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • makedonche
    • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Mikail View Post
    Shit mate I know, but to Collingwoods credit, they did win the game.

The Doggies, it would seem, will remain Premiership-less in 2010.

The Mojo is still working with the Cats though.
    Mikail
    All credit to the Pies - I wish they could just do it when I tip the bastards!
    The doggies- your'e right, to remain premiershipless for a few years judging by current inconsistencies!
    The Cats - definitely on the prowl for another saucer to drink from.. lol
    On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Phoenix
      • Dec 2008

Originally posted by makedonche View Post
      Mikail
      All credit to the Pies - I wish they could just do it when I tip the bastards!
      The doggies- your'e right, to remain premiershipless for a few years judging by current inconsistencies!
      The Cats - definitely on the prowl for another saucer to drink from.. lol
      I really thought the Doggies had turned the corner a few weeks ago, now they're as disappointing as they were earlier in the year...
      I thought they were going to run over the top of the Pies yesterday but it wasn't to be...

The Pies still look shakey under pressure and the usual suspects seem to go missing when the game gets tough, lucky for them they had a big enough score on the board...

The Cats are going very well but the injury toll is mounting, I think the second half of the season will be about player management and making sure the cattle are on the park in the latter part of September...

Comment

• makedonche
        • Oct 2008

Quote:
        "The Cats are going very well but the injury toll is mounting, I think the second half of the season will be about player management and making sure the cattle are on the park in the latter part of September..."

Phoenix
        Good assesment........ the depth of the Cats seems remarkably resilient and this leads me to think it's another Cats saucer at the end of the year, it appears as though the main problem will be who's going to miss out in playing the GF this year!
        On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Bill77
          • Oct 2009

Hi Guys, i am temporarily on prepaid wireless till next week. Currently internet is very very slowwwwwwwww. Because of this, i have only patience for one post and probably the most important post to date. I just want to take this opertunity to say,

1st

http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• makedonche
            • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
            Hi Guys, i am temporarily on prepaid wireless till next week. Currently internet is very very slowwwwwwwww. Because of this, i have only patience for one post and probably the most important post to date. I just want to take this opertunity to say,

1st

Bill
            HaHaHa...... Good post, well done number 1!

Comment

• Mikail
              • Sep 2008

Well done Bill! You climb up the ladder to take top spot has been better than the Blues.

(and Prolet, don't bother responding to this message)
              From the village of P’pezhani, Tashko Popov, Dimitar Popov-Skenderov and Todor Trpenov were beaten and sentenced to 12 years prison. Pavle Mevchev and Atanas Popov from Vrbeni and Boreshnica joined them in early 1927, they were soon after transferred to Kozhani and executed. As they were leaving Lerin they were heard to shout "With our death, Macedonia will not be lost. Our blood will run, but other Macedonians will rise from it"

Comment

• makedonche
                • Oct 2008

Well done Bill! You climb up the ladder to take top spot has been better than the Blues.

(and Prolet, don't bother responding to this message)
                Mikail
                I'll respond on his behalf!
                Well done Bill, so what do you think of the Blues chances for a flag?
                What do you think about Mikail's response?
                What do you think about the umpiring?
                What do think about me asking "what do you think" all the time?
                Last edited by makedonche; 06-07-2010, 10:51 PM.

Comment

• Mikail
                  • Sep 2008

You forgot to ask me what chances Nigel Lappin has at taking a senior coaching role next season??
                  From the village of P’pezhani, Tashko Popov, Dimitar Popov-Skenderov and Todor Trpenov were beaten and sentenced to 12 years prison. Pavle Mevchev and Atanas Popov from Vrbeni and Boreshnica joined them in early 1927, they were soon after transferred to Kozhani and executed. As they were leaving Lerin they were heard to shout "With our death, Macedonia will not be lost. Our blood will run, but other Macedonians will rise from it"

Comment

• Prolet
                    • Sep 2009

Well Done Bill!!!!

Za mnogu godini

Mikail, I think the Doggies arnt the same without Jason Akermanis, who is a gun of a player or at least he used to be.
                    МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Mikail
                      • Sep 2008

Yes Prolet. It's a shame Akers gets singled out they way he does.

Comment

• makedonche
                        • Oct 2008

You forgot to ask me what chances Nigel Lappin has at taking a senior coaching role next season??
                        Mikail
                        Ha Ha Ha!!!!
                        By the way what's your opinion on opinions?

Comment

• Mikail
                          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by makedonche View Post
                          Mikail
                          Ha Ha Ha!!!!
                          By the way what's your opinion on opinions?
                          Yeah my opinion on opinions is that an opinion can change. An opinion can sway. An opinion can be revisited with great enthusiasm... do I sound like Prolet yet??

Comment

• Prolet
                            • Sep 2009

Spolaj Ti Mikail, that was a nice compliment LOL
                            МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Prolet
                              • Sep 2009

How about the pies drawing to Melbourne Dees? I tipped the pies to win so how does it work with the Tips if there is a draw?

Phoenix, How did you go with your tips this week?

Comment

• sf.
                                • Jan 2010

Round 12 results:

Draw counted as correct tip.
                                Integrity without knowledge is weak and useless, and knowledge without integrity is dangerous and dreadful. - Samuel Johnson (1709-1784)

Comment

Working...
                                X