• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bill77
    • Oct 2009

Just to use last years Carlton's slogan,

"You Know i am coming"

6/8 only 4 behind Mikail and 1 behind second place

Bloody Carlton and Geelong. golemi kurvi. Excuse my language to any women reading this

Prolet WTF only 2. Tossing a coin would have bagged you a better result. Yes i know winners are grinners.
    Last edited by Bill77; 04-11-2010, 05:54 AM.
    http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• julie
      • May 2009

Bill i swaer like a trooper, this is one chicky babe that doesnt need apologies
      "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Bill77
        • Oct 2009

Originally posted by julie View Post
        Bill i swaer like a trooper, this is one chicky babe that doesnt need apologies
        ahhhh Jules, i consider you as one of us boys you 're cool and i can say anything in front of you and you would not get ofended. Thats one of the reasons we luv yah so much.

Comment

• julie
          • May 2009

Aw shucks bill, you guys rock
          "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Mikail
            • Sep 2008

Well I is grinnin right now. Would o' got 7 if I stood by my man Osiris.

By the way batko, you did better than you thought and jumped 7 places from last week

Prolet, what a let down! You only got 2 this round. You in as fine a form as your Blues
            From the village of P’pezhani, Tashko Popov, Dimitar Popov-Skenderov and Todor Trpenov were beaten and sentenced to 12 years prison. Pavle Mevchev and Atanas Popov from Vrbeni and Boreshnica joined them in early 1927, they were soon after transferred to Kozhani and executed. As they were leaving Lerin they were heard to shout "With our death, Macedonia will not be lost. Our blood will run, but other Macedonians will rise from it"

Comment

• Bill77
              • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Mikail View Post
              Well I is grinnin right now. Would o' got 7 if I stood by my man Osiris.

By the way batko, you did better than you thought and jumped 7 places from last week

Prolet, what a let down! You only got 2 this round. You in as fine a form as your Blues
              i'm laughing but its hurting at the same time. lol the Blues are pathetic.

Comment

• julie
                • May 2009

Hey! I am not coming last! Prolet has stolen my last position

Comment

• Mikail
                  • Sep 2008

Aw shucks bill, you guys rock
                  Told you you'd do OK. Your moving up the rankings while the proverbial ?? stays put.

Ajde be prolet.... znaes oti ti gi trgame.
                  From the village of P’pezhani, Tashko Popov, Dimitar Popov-Skenderov and Todor Trpenov were beaten and sentenced to 12 years prison. Pavle Mevchev and Atanas Popov from Vrbeni and Boreshnica joined them in early 1927, they were soon after transferred to Kozhani and executed. As they were leaving Lerin they were heard to shout "With our death, Macedonia will not be lost. Our blood will run, but other Macedonians will rise from it"

Comment

• Mikail
                    • Sep 2008

Hey! I am not coming last! Prolet has stolen my last position
                    LookoutJulie's coming thru'

Comment

• julie
                      • May 2009

woohoo at number 15 I am a v12 JAG roaring through with only one working piston

Comment

• Mikail
                        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                        yeah I reckon you're pretty close...my only reservation would be the Eagles in the 8?..can the Swans sneak in, can Port put behind the disaster that was 2009 and sneak into the 8...can Freo finally use their talent...?

places 6, 7 and 8 will be really tough to nail down in 2010.

I reckon the only certainty is the Tigers on the bottom.
                        Going by results so far you can say;

Saints
                        Brisbane (Definately top 4)

Rest of the 6 I would say will be (not in this order)

Port
                        Essendon
                        Freo
                        Cats
                        Swans
                        Doggies

Pies a chance

The Blues?? ?? ?? ??

Wooden Spoon - Richmond takes the chocolates, but for some strange reason Adelaide's hangin' around to pinch'em

Comment

• Prolet
                          • Sep 2009

Not me mate, i still cant believe Freo beat Geelong and Adelaide lost to Melbourne.

Mikail, Why didnt you tip Brisbane and get the points? Come on dont be a stubborn tipster, you have to do the right thing and tip the side you think will win on the day.

I cant blame you for tipping Port because they were on a good run they beat Essendon so no worries there just dont get too emotional thats all.

Osiris, Smart tipsters dont always tip the right winners, you do need a bit of luck on your side from time to time, just look at Geelong this week. Nobody could see them loosing to Freo but it happened, Hawthorn and Western Bulldogs was also a tough one.
                          МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Prolet
                            • Sep 2009

I dont think i put in my tips this week coz last week i was stuck on zero and i thought i was left out of the comp.
                            МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Phoenix
                              • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Mikail View Post
                              Going by results so far you can say;

Saints
                              Brisbane (Definately top 4)

Rest of the 6 I would say will be (not in this order)

Port
                              Essendon
                              Freo
                              Cats
                              Swans
                              Doggies

Pies a chance

The Blues?? ?? ?? ??

Wooden Spoon - Richmond takes the chocolates, but for some strange reason Adelaide's hangin' around to pinch'em
                              Not sure about the saints in the top 2, now that NR looks like he'll be out for possibly 16 weeks if they go by the Mathew Richardson injury...I don't think Brisbane is top 2, no way...

Don't underestimate the Cats, they were missing up to 6 regulars today, short turn around from last Mondays bruising encounter with the Hawks, a long trip interstate and a really pumped up Freo outfit...

Don't write off collingwood and definately pencil in the Doggies for top 4...

for me the top 5 not in order will be

cats
                              dogs
                              saints
                              hawks & magpies...

don't worry about anyone else once we get to the pointy end of the season...

Comment

• Phoenix
                                • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
                                I dont think i put in my tips this week coz last week i was stuck on zero and i thought i was left out of the comp.
                                Listen mate, I'm really starting to get fed up with this, are you in or not...if you're not in I'd appreciate if you no longer contribute to this thread.

Comment

Working...
                                X