X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mikail
    • Sep 2008

A tuff round this week.

I just checked & Prolet appeared on the list in the comp. He doesn't want to be one of us still as he is hiding his name.
    From the village of P’pezhani, Tashko Popov, Dimitar Popov-Skenderov and Todor Trpenov were beaten and sentenced to 12 years prison. Pavle Mevchev and Atanas Popov from Vrbeni and Boreshnica joined them in early 1927, they were soon after transferred to Kozhani and executed. As they were leaving Lerin they were heard to shout "With our death, Macedonia will not be lost. Our blood will run, but other Macedonians will rise from it"

Comment

• julie
      • May 2009

am sure it wont take too much effort for me to remain at the bottom boys
      "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Mikail
        • Sep 2008

Rewolt off the ground. They say it looks like a hammy. Could see him out of the game for quite some time.
        From the village of P’pezhani, Tashko Popov, Dimitar Popov-Skenderov and Todor Trpenov were beaten and sentenced to 12 years prison. Pavle Mevchev and Atanas Popov from Vrbeni and Boreshnica joined them in early 1927, they were soon after transferred to Kozhani and executed. As they were leaving Lerin they were heard to shout "With our death, Macedonia will not be lost. Our blood will run, but other Macedonians will rise from it"

Comment

• Mikail
          • Sep 2008

There you go Osiris.....No matter how bad the Bombers may appear to be.... the Blues can't beat them!

Comment

• osiris
            • Sep 2008

hey i picked against my team, thinking carlton were showing better form than us the firts two weeks.

i will be lucky to get 2 this week

Comment

• julie
              • May 2009

osiris - Mikail would be very disappointed in you, you cant pick against your own team, he has chastised Prolet for that,
              "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• osiris
                • Sep 2008

prolet lives in another reality to me julie, i dont understand his and i think he doesnt understand mine

Comment

• Prolet
                  • Sep 2009

Congratulations on the win Osiris, great team effort by the mighty bombers last night.
                  МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Mikail
                    • Sep 2008

Well Osiris, as you know Brat I chose the Bombers last year. This time round I stupidly chose the Blues! Never mind.....learnt my lesson. Never again Prolet will I rely on your Blues to get over the Bombers.

Comment

• osiris
                      • Sep 2008

thanks prolet i still havent seen the game but i hear both teams were pretty bad, i also picked the west coast and i think port. its obvious i dont have a clue in picking in form

Comment

• Prolet
                        • Sep 2009

Brisbane Lions also did well in Port, Fev kicked a screamer from the sideline.

Mikail, I dont blame you at all, we played terrible but the good news is that we get Chris Judd back for next week. Hopefully we can kick things off from there, but i still dont know where the goals will come from.
                        МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Mikail
                          • Sep 2008

Yes the Lions did well. We outscored them in the second half but they did enough in the first quarter to take the game.

I back my boys every time unlike yourself Prolet. Do you call yourself a one eyed Blues supporter??

Comment

• osiris
                            • Sep 2008

mikail backing your boys all the time is uber patriotic now i know what boage gangsterovski
                            meant by his questions about the vladika,

whaddaya reckon prolet.

i actually try to back the winner of the game taking into consideration things like available personal form etc etc

now i know why i am called osiropoulos by bogey porkembloff i should just back for backing sake thats uber patriotism isnt it.

hey buddy i hope you still pick me up when we are going to patriotic things and macedonian restaurants in plenty rd
                            Last edited by osiris; 04-11-2010, 04:13 AM.

Comment

• Mikail
                              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by osiris View Post
                              mikail backing your boys all the time is uber patriotic now i know what boage gangsterovski
                              meant by his questions about the vladika,

whaddaya reckon prolet.

i actually try to back the winner of the game taking into consideration things like available personal form etc etc

now i know why i am called osiropoulos by bogey porkembloff i should just back for backing sake thats uber patriotism isnt it.

hey buddy i hope you still pick me up when we are going to patriotic things and macedonian restaurants in plenty rd
                              You bet!

Is that what the drunk boag mean by Uber Patriotic?? I looked uber up in the dictionary and the answer was

Comment

• Mikail
                                • Sep 2008

By the way.... who else got 3 outta 3 today

Comment

Working...
                                X