Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • osiris
    • Sep 2008

carltom were very very good and could have won had they kicked straight.

prolet
    Osiris, These days getting the week off is a huge advantage because it gives the players time to recover and freshen up. Especially those who are injured or a carrying minor injuries having the week off could do alot of good.
    in 1990 essendon had to wait 2 weeks to meet collingwood who had drawn with the eagles in the last preliminary final

you are right a week of can be good but 2 weeks is a different matter.

Comment

• Prolet
      • Sep 2009

Pies up by 4 points at half time, its bloody close.

They better not let me down, i tipped em.
      МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Bill77
        • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
        Pies up by 4 points at half time, its bloody close.

They better not let me down, i tipped em.
        Don't wary Prolet. I think everyone else whent for Collingwood. So win or loose, no one will gain........ By the way, collingwood just won.
        http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Prolet
          • Sep 2009

Yeah they won by a point

Bill, Im 2 and 0 so far in the tipping comp.
          МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Mikail
            • Sep 2008

What a game! Were the pies lucky or what!
            From the village of P’pezhani, Tashko Popov, Dimitar Popov-Skenderov and Todor Trpenov were beaten and sentenced to 12 years prison. Pavle Mevchev and Atanas Popov from Vrbeni and Boreshnica joined them in early 1927, they were soon after transferred to Kozhani and executed. As they were leaving Lerin they were heard to shout "With our death, Macedonia will not be lost. Our blood will run, but other Macedonians will rise from it"

Comment

• julie
              • May 2009

I guess I really should start tipping Collingwood (aaaaaaaaarrrr, it is going to be really hard) if I dont want to sit on the bottom of the group
              "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Mikail
                • Sep 2008

And the Power Julie. You need to come back to Port Adelaide FC sestro!
                From the village of P’pezhani, Tashko Popov, Dimitar Popov-Skenderov and Todor Trpenov were beaten and sentenced to 12 years prison. Pavle Mevchev and Atanas Popov from Vrbeni and Boreshnica joined them in early 1927, they were soon after transferred to Kozhani and executed. As they were leaving Lerin they were heard to shout "With our death, Macedonia will not be lost. Our blood will run, but other Macedonians will rise from it"

Comment

• julie
                  • May 2009

Port Adelaide SANFL. Magpies, and the black and the white, yay brat.
                  The lightning blot - got to give that one a miss
                  "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Mikail
                    • Sep 2008

Fair enoughShame the rest of the SANFL did all they could to make things difficult for PAFC. The history of PAFC will live on forever.

Hopefully they come up with a plan to save the Magpies before seasons end.

Comment

• Prolet
                      • Sep 2009

Julie, What do you think about me being 4 from 4 so far?

Phoenix, How are you going so far?

Comment

• julie
                        • May 2009

Prolet, you are a champion, I told you you would catch up quick!
                        I will be getting the wooden spoon prize, better brush up on my ajvar making skills

Comment

• Mikail
                          • Sep 2008

Prolet I think you have betrayed your beloved Blues. How can you be a passionate supporter and tip against your own side??

Comment

• Prolet
                            • Sep 2009

Mikail, Why do you say that? Carlton is a massive club and it should be aiming for the top 4 not the top 8 if that. We lost Fevola (The idiots traded him for a bunch of nobodies) so who did they get in return?? Thats not good enough, every player is replaceable so if they are going to get rid of Fevola then they should replace him with a proper full forward who will kick 80 goals a season. Keep in mind that Fev kicked 99 goals just 2 seasons ago and the season before that he won the Coleman Medal. So they made Brisbane even stronger while we became 40% weaker, people are still trying to figure out where the goals are gonna come from and im still trying to figure out myself.

Comment

• Mikail
                              • Sep 2008

I can say that very easily! How loyal a supporter are you if you tip against them?? It shouldn't matter how strong the opposition may appear to be, you should always believe your team will win, shouldn't you??

So who do you really support??

Comment

• Prolet
                                • Sep 2009

Mikail, Tipping is different. You tip the team you think is going to win and i dont think Carlton can beat Brisbane at the Gabba. Its got nothing to do with Loyalty its more to do with who you believe will win.

Mikail, I dont even know who you support, which team is it?

Comment

Working...
                                X