• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Phoenix
    • Dec 2008

Originally posted by osiris View Post
    where is prolet.

prolet you are a disappointment mate you claim to be one of us but dont get involved in any of our activities, why mate.
    drapa madina...

Very, very, disappointed with prolet.

Comment

• Prolet
      • Sep 2009

Me too mate, I went for the Doggies...I picked the Dogs, assuming that after their NAB win they would go into the first round with good momentum, fuck they were disappointing...
      Paul Medhurst had a blinder so did Alan Didak, i thought Collingwood would struggle without Anthony Rocca but the Shavkars seem to be doing alright.

Eddie McGuire would be over the moon.
      МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Phoenix
        • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
        Paul Medhurst had a blinder so did Alan Didak, i thought Collingwood would struggle without Anthony Rocca but the Shavkars seem to be doing alright.

Eddie McGuire would be over the moon.
        Prolet, you need to be locked out of this thread.

It's extremely disappointing that you have chosen not to participate in the footy tipping competition, considering your interest in the game and in this thread...

Comment

• sf.
          • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
          Me too mate, I went for the Doggies...I picked the Dogs, assuming that after their NAB win they would go into the first round with good momentum, fuck they were disappointing...

Collingwood played a great game, and they're going to be strong this year. The doggies had their reasons which I don't want to mention at the danger of it sounding like an excuse. All I will add is that na Richmond, grevovite nema da im se gledaat.
          Integrity without knowledge is weak and useless, and knowledge without integrity is dangerous and dreadful. - Samuel Johnson (1709-1784)

Comment

• osiris
            • Sep 2008

maybe we are all underestimating the pies, lets face it they had a good year last year as good as the dogs.

Comment

• Rogi
              • Sep 2008

That's right, don't rule out the pies so quickly.

With Luke Ball on our side, some of our key players are now free to push forward a lot more, we don't need any big key forward with the structure and depth we have.

Prolet, you should join the tipping comp, you're only one round off, you can pick that up. You don't need to reveal any real name, just sign up with 'Prolet' and some fake details, just get in there!

Comment

• Prolet
                • Sep 2009

Phoenix, Thats not a very nice thing to say, most of us here live and breathe footy. We can always have a chat about footy, its going to be great year.

Rogi, I never knew you were such a footy fan, its always good to get a chat about the game.
                МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Mikail
                  • Sep 2008

So join the comp then prolet. No one else here has had a personal invite the way you have. Fuck mate be a part of the group rather than an outsider. Come on brat, ajde
                  From the village of P’pezhani, Tashko Popov, Dimitar Popov-Skenderov and Todor Trpenov were beaten and sentenced to 12 years prison. Pavle Mevchev and Atanas Popov from Vrbeni and Boreshnica joined them in early 1927, they were soon after transferred to Kozhani and executed. As they were leaving Lerin they were heard to shout "With our death, Macedonia will not be lost. Our blood will run, but other Macedonians will rise from it"

Comment

• Phoenix
                    • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
                    Phoenix, Thats not a very nice thing to say, most of us here live and breathe footy. We can always have a chat about footy, its going to be great year.

Rogi, I never knew you were such a footy fan, its always good to get a chat about the game.
                    I'm bloody serious Prolet, I'm really disappointed in your attitude, we're building some good friendships here, sometimes through simple initiatives such as this, i ti drapash madina...I consider you a valuable member of the team here and I'd like you to give a little bit back, even if its a simple, insignificant thing like having a bit of fun with footy tipping...have a good think about it and where you stand in building relationships here...

Comment

• sf.
                      • Jan 2010

maybe we are all underestimating the pies, lets face it they had a good year last year as good as the dogs.
                      Originally posted by Rogi View Post
                      That's right, don't rule out the pies so quickly.

With Luke Ball on our side, some of our key players are now free to push forward a lot more, we don't need any big key forward with the structure and depth we have.
                      Gentlemen, I'm the last to underestimate Collingwood. I have them in my top 4. They're well coached, but their best strength is in their incredible work ethic. They're always hard at it, persistent, and with the additions of Jolly, Ball and possibly Rusling finally getting up, they'll be deadly.

On the day, the dogs were flat. I don't remember the last time Collingwood had out-run them by the end of a match (regardless of the result).
                      Integrity without knowledge is weak and useless, and knowledge without integrity is dangerous and dreadful. - Samuel Johnson (1709-1784)

Comment

• osiris
                        • Sep 2008

sf the doggies were flat thats true, but the pies worked their butt of i havent seen them run so hard and make that much space in a long time.

so who other than the last 4 of last year do you think have a chance to make the g f.

Comment

• Prolet
                          • Sep 2009

Mikail and Phoenix, Thanks guys i never knew you were so offended by me not joining the tipping comp. This is why i joined the club

Thanks for your support

Lets talk footy now

Im stuck between St Kilda and North Melbourne thats gonna be a tough game to tip. Any advise for this one?

Rogi, Whats your tip for this one?

Comment

• sf.
                            • Jan 2010

sf the doggies were flat thats true, but the pies worked their butt of i havent seen them run so hard and make that much space in a long time.

so who other than the last 4 of last year do you think have a chance to make the g f.
                            I never denied your first point. I'm a believer.

Hawthorn will be interesting to see. Everyone assumed that they will get over their injury problems of last year, but we all know there are no guarantees, and the injuries are still occuring. Still, in full flight with the new additions, they could seriously challenge.

I have a huge respect for Adelaide and their way of doing things. Consistent and dangerous.

West Coast (good at home) and Brisbane (great forwards) are the other dangers. However to win the competition, it's very important to make the top four, and I don't think these clubs can have a sufficiently strong year to keep up with the others.

There's my top 8 I suppose.

Comment

• osiris
                              • Sep 2008

sf good call i think you may have hit the nail on the head.

and mate i wasnt implying you denied it i was just agreeing with you.

Comment

• osiris
                                • Sep 2008

sh here was my initial thoughts on this thread

its a good idea how aout we start with some predictions.

i think the ladder will be top 4 not in any order

geelong saints dogs hawks

next four again not in any order

collingwood crows brisbane eagles

my team essendon will be 10th wooden spoon richmond
                                Last edited by osiris; 03-30-2010, 10:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X