X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Prolet
    • Sep 2009

Phoenix, They wont last the distance mate

They are only good for 2 and a half quarters, we'll run them down.
    МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• osiris
      • Sep 2008

prolet how many times did carlton beat essendon last year.

Comment

• sf.
        • Jan 2010

Round 1 Results:

Integrity without knowledge is weak and useless, and knowledge without integrity is dangerous and dreadful. - Samuel Johnson (1709-1784)

Comment

• Rogi
          • Sep 2008

nice and clean editing out of the actual names there sf.

Comment

• sf.
            • Jan 2010

Thanks. I think the admins here should edit out the key code for our league posted through this thread. I don't expect any new additions.
            Integrity without knowledge is weak and useless, and knowledge without integrity is dangerous and dreadful. - Samuel Johnson (1709-1784)

Comment

• osiris
              • Sep 2008

where is prolet.

prolet you are a disappointment mate you claim to be one of us but dont get involved in any of our activities, why mate.

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
                • Jan 2010

Rogi and Phoenix, where'd you two drop the point? I tipped bulldogs over the pies, probably the most difficult of the round despite the outcome saying otherwise.

Good luck on the rest of the season everyone, remember to tip hawthorn every week.

Comment

• osiris
                  • Sep 2008

i screwed up on the swans and the pies.

i still think the swans was robbed and da pies were hot pies.

the hawks had a younger and less experienced team than melb and 8 of their top 22 were out fark thats scary.

Comment

• Mikail
                    • Sep 2008

Yeah I got the same two wrong.

I think the Pies were the biggest surprise. Who'da thought the doggies lay down the way they seemingly did?

Let's wait & see the Hawkes play a decent side before we make any judgements on where they are at.
                    From the village of P’pezhani, Tashko Popov, Dimitar Popov-Skenderov and Todor Trpenov were beaten and sentenced to 12 years prison. Pavle Mevchev and Atanas Popov from Vrbeni and Boreshnica joined them in early 1927, they were soon after transferred to Kozhani and executed. As they were leaving Lerin they were heard to shout "With our death, Macedonia will not be lost. Our blood will run, but other Macedonians will rise from it"

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
                      • Jan 2010

The swans vs saints match was a hard pick aswell, i initially tipped the swans but lucky for the last minute change.
                      I went to the hawks match and a win was definitely expected even with around 8-9 players out. Melbourne had a shocking game, especially the first half. They were unlucky with a few injuries early on too.

Hawks play geelong next week. Rioli, bateman and franklin are almost sure to be back in the squad for the big match. This will definitely be a test for the hawks.

Comment

• Mikail
                        • Sep 2008

You're right mate, next week will be a test for the Hawkes.

I knew the swans/saints game would be a good one. Who thought that good though!

Big things were expected from the Crows this year & Freo continue their usual pattern of winning at home.

Well round 1 done & dusted.
                        From the village of P’pezhani, Tashko Popov, Dimitar Popov-Skenderov and Todor Trpenov were beaten and sentenced to 12 years prison. Pavle Mevchev and Atanas Popov from Vrbeni and Boreshnica joined them in early 1927, they were soon after transferred to Kozhani and executed. As they were leaving Lerin they were heard to shout "With our death, Macedonia will not be lost. Our blood will run, but other Macedonians will rise from it"

Comment

• VMRO
                          • Sep 2008

Count me in as well, better late than never, how do i play even though i haven't got the slightest interest in AFL.
                          Verata vo Mislite, VMRO vo dushata, Makedonia vo Srceto.

Vnatreshna Makedonska Revolucionerna Organizacija.

Comment

• Bill77
                            • Oct 2009

Originally posted by VMRO View Post
                            Count me in as well, better late than never, how do i play even though i haven't got the slightest interest in AFL.
                            If you have not registered yet, go to post 106 or here is the link to that post and folow the instructions.
                            There seems to be a healthy interest in the AFL here on MTO, do you guys think it could be possible to run a footy tipping comp this season on the forum, maybe have a dedicated thread that gets locked by a certain time each week, giving everyone plenty of time to put their tips in and locking them in until the games are done
                            http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Bill77
                              • Oct 2009

I just want to talk about, how i don't want to talk about round 1.

Lets move on to Rd 2.

Bloody, Ess-Bull dogs-Crows. I spit on you.
                              http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Phoenix
                                • Dec 2008

Originally posted by EgejskaMakedonia View Post
                                Rogi and Phoenix, where'd you two drop the point? I tipped bulldogs over the pies, probably the most difficult of the round despite the outcome saying otherwise.

Good luck on the rest of the season everyone, remember to tip hawthorn every week.
                                Me too mate, I went for the Doggies...I picked the Dogs, assuming that after their NAB win they would go into the first round with good momentum, fuck they were disappointing...

Comment

Working...
                                X