X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Macedonian_Nationalist
    • Jul 2012

Go the Tigers. Got 8/9 this week and have flown into the lead
    Last edited by Macedonian_Nationalist; 08-04-2013, 09:22 PM.

Comment

• makedonche
      • Oct 2008

What an interesting round of football! I don't suppose RTG was watching the derby until the end, he was too busy popping the champagne corks with one and a half minutes to go, by the time he had poured the champagne the scores had changed just enough to force him to rebottle the "Cows Chardonnay" that they drink!
      As the Power song says..."there's history here in the making".....recorded for eternity will be the humiliating loss inflicted upon the pretend team on a pretend lake..... just as history has recorded the first Showdown as an embaressment to the pretenders, it is fittingly recording the last Showdown at AAMI stadium as another well deserved humiliation!
      On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• makedonche
        • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Macedonian_Nationalist View Post
        Go the Tigers. Got 8/9 this week and have flown into the lead
        MN
        Well done, I noticed you snuck into the lead.......bit of a "crno koin" in the tipping!
        On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
          • Nov 2009

This round was not good for me in the tipping
          Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• Macedonian_Nationalist
            • Jul 2012

Originally posted by makedonche View Post
            MN
            Well done, I noticed you snuck into the lead.......bit of a "crno koin" in the tipping!

Originally posted by lavce pelagonski View Post
            This round was not good for me in the tipping
            You should've tipped the Tiges. Same result happened last year. I think they're our whores now just like they are to the cats except we smash them instead of winning by a few points

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
              • Jan 2010

What a horrible performance from the Hawks. We haven't played that bad for quite some time, but a kick up the arse right before the finals will do us well.

A shout out to Port on a memorable win. Got a bit lucky on the Monfries bounce, but great comeback nevertheless. Wingard is an absolute gun. Wouldn't mind him playing for the mighty brown and gold.

Comment

• makedonche
                • Oct 2008

You should've tipped the Tiges. Same result happened last year. I think they're our whores now just like they are to the cats except we smash them instead of winning by a few points
                MN
                Yeah good call should have tipped the Tiges...bit hot and cold for my liking.
                Looks like EM has become your bitch now!

Comment

• makedonche
                  • Oct 2008

Originally posted by EgejskaMakedonia View Post
                  What a horrible performance from the Hawks. We haven't played that bad for quite some time, but a kick up the arse right before the finals will do us well.

A shout out to Port on a memorable win. Got a bit lucky on the Monfries bounce, but great comeback nevertheless. Wingard is an absolute gun. Wouldn't mind him playing for the mighty brown and gold.
                  EM
                  Fair call, keep them Hawk hands off our stars, you've already pinched one of our best!......MN is now your master!

Comment

• Macedonian_Nationalist
                    • Jul 2012

EM
                    Fair call, keep them Hawk hands off our stars, you've already pinched one of our best!......MN is now your master!

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
                      • Jan 2010

EM
                      Cmon guys, two consecutive wins doesn't mean anything. Give us that match-up in the finals and I'm sure a very different Hawthorn side will show up on the day.

Unfortunately beating a better side doesn't equate to a Grand Final. Calm down Tiger fans, you've still got a year or two before you're any chance of the flag.

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
                        • Jan 2010

On top of Windy Hill ... - YouTube

Comment

• Macedonian_Nationalist
                          • Jul 2012

Don't take drugs next time, Essendon.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                            • Sep 2008

Imagine if they punished teams for drugs taken by its supporters. Port power would be finished. LOL
                            Risto the Great
                            MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                            "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• makedonche
                              • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                              Imagine if they punished teams for drugs taken by its supporters. Port power would be finished. LOL
                              RTG
                              Hahahahahahaha.........and if they punished teams for being pretenders and carrying handbags and having chardonnay sipping supporters who knew nothing about football......the Cows and their ignorant sheep would belong in Greece with all the other liars and thieves!

Comment

• Macedonian_Nationalist
                                • Jul 2012

I am the champion !!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X