Clear All
  • Homer MakeDonski
    • Jan 2010

Obama in different light

Did Jesus Reveal The Name Of The Anti Christ
    YouTube - Did Jesus Reveal The Name Of The Anti Christ

Obama - Yes We Can = Thank You Satan

YouTube - Obama - Yes We Can = Thank You Satan

OBAMA TELLS AMERICA - "Serve Satan!" - This will floor you!
    YouTube - OBAMA TELLS AMERICA - "Serve Satan!" - This will floor you!
  • makedonin
    • Sep 2008

Not that I am Obama fan but I find this: "Yes We Can = Thank You Satan" an outright nonsense.

Backwards from "Yes We Can" is "nac ew sey". When try to pronounce it, I never get from "nac" a "thank" rather than I get "neck". In the video, the distortion of the sound is the one which is playing tricks with the brain.
    To enquire after the impression behind an idea is the way to remove disputes concerning nature and reality.

Comment

• Risto the Great
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by makedonin View Post
      Not that I am Obama fan but I find this: "Yes We Can = Thank You Satan" an outright nonsense.

Backwards from "Yes We Can" is "nac ew sey". When try to pronounce it, I never get from "nac" a "thank" rather than I get "neck". In the video, the distortion of the sound is the one which is playing tricks with the brain.
      "nac ew sey" is Ancient Greek for "Macedonians whipped us good".
      Risto the Great
      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• julie
        • May 2009

"nac ew sey" is also Ancient Greek for...if Macedonia is recognised under its name we are screwed.
        NAPRED MAKEDONIA
        "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• fyrOM
          Banned
          • Feb 2010

q. what did the tree say to the wind.

a. ...and the nuts come out.

although i probably should have taken a copy of the article there was recently some guy who was a fortune teller predicting obama will die in october or there abouts. what caught my attention was not the fact someone predicting obamas death but that the article said the guy was exceptional well considered as a seer in the muslim world. so if obama gets shot in about october and dies i might consider buying a farmlet somewhere and joining the nuts. has anyone got dibs on the nane wall nut yet.hahahaha

Comment

• fyrOM
            Banned
            • Feb 2010

in a different article there the writer noted how all of the bushes and obama and other usa polititions have been photographed waving to a crowed but with index and small finger pointed more upward in the so called sign of satan like many heavy metal rock stars have done.

further in a recent article posted in mto the american federal reserve is likened to a world bank...remember the bit in the bible everyone will need to be marked in order to transact.

...and the nuts come out.hahahaha

Comment

• fyrOM
              Banned
              • Feb 2010

in mto not so long ago there was a thread by a member on the symbolic references in revelations and did they relate to the European union. it has been often said before the

the woman is the church
              the whore is the evil church
              the scarlet coloured beast with 7 heads and 10 horns
              and the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls.
              and here is the mind which hath wisdom.
              the woman sits on the seven headed beast.
              the seven heads are seven mountains on which the woman sits.
              And there are 7 kings 5 are fallen and one is and the other is not yet come and when he cometh he must continue a small space.
              In the lateran treaty in 1929 Italy recognised the Vatican city as a sovereign and independent state.
              Feb 11 1929 pius xi was the first pope to become king of the Vatican.
              Counting forward then pius xii
              John xxiii
              Paul vi
              John Paul I
              Thus we have 5 have fallen
              And on is john Paul ii
              We have 6
              And one is yet to come Benedict xvi
              We have to remember revelations was what was shown to john. From the above it is thought to be during the time of john Paul ii and the significance of this is thought that this is the time the eu was formed and originally with 10 states ie 10 horns on the great beast.
              We have 7 and he must continue a small space how small. On 19 April 2005 cardinal ratzinger became pope Benedict xvi. Some might say even his name rat zinger is a clue ie rat as in to rat out deceive and zinger as a swift hit or blow taking you by surprise.
              the vatican is the kingdom which sits on seven hills which makeup rome and the pope is the king.

And one of its heads was wounded john Paul being shot …and his deadly wound was healed.. he survived.
              and the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls.
              The colour for bishops is purple and cardinals scarlet the cross is made of gold and decorated with gems.

And no marvel for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. 2 corininthians 11.14
              See above about light and barak.

This line of thinking is also what some think is the significance of 2012.

Curiously some recent articles talk of Macedonia entering the eu by 2013 or 2014 hence tying in with what some think in common rumour Alexander cursed his soldiers never to raise their heads again for assassinating him which as we know of history Macedonia has never been a free state ever since. One might argue Macedonia is a state now but the counter argument is we still are not officially recognised as republic of Macedonia and use the name fyrom still signifying our servitude status under Yugoslavia.

Any truth to this. I don’t know but things are slotting in piece by piece. It is important if it is true obama is part of this then we need to remember as in the holy trinity of the father son and holy ghost so you have the anti trinity of Satan the son and unholy ghost. As we know from the bible the son was sacrificed and originally he doesn’t want to but then accepts it so to if obama is shot in October we have Satan the unseen and the son sacrificed so if he is shot and dies and is brought back to life look out. I don’t believe it I just watch. Time will tell as October is not far away.

And the nuts come out.

Comment

Working...
              X