X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jankovska
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
    What can i say Jankovska i love your attitude always cranky and pissed off LOL

From 2006 to 2014 is 8 years, this wasn't planned over night remember? In Strumica they are rebuilding the city square for 4 million euros, 200 million euros is not the real figure here you are being fooled by the communists again.
    And I should trust your figure because? Also why is it ok when Grujo decides to blow some money and build stuff and it;s not when Zaev does? In both situations I think they are wasting money to show people how much the 'give a shit' about our history blah blah

I knew it, that's why you have to mention me in all your posts. I bet you are logging on every day looking for ways to 'annoy' me but actually all you want is to be close to me, hihihih

Comment

• Prolet
      • Sep 2009

You are really getting your kicks out of this arnt you?? Lets get something straight here, its you who is being mean to me, its you who is attacking my city here, its you who is believing in false rumors from the opposition and you expect me to like that??

And yes for being a strumicka snaa you are also biased towards Strumica, yes its perfectly ok for that Crook Zoran Zaev to rebuild the city square i can only encourage that, why shouldnt Strumica get a new and improved Plostad? Im all for it just dont spit on my city dammit LOL

Do you see the Government attacking Zoran Zaev about why he is renovating the city square there?? I havnt heard anything, infact they will probably help him as long as he doesn't do any shifty business with the money, if his intentions are to build and to make the city look better then thats a good thing.
      МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Jankovska
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
        You are really getting your kicks out of this arnt you?? Lets get something straight here, its you who is being mean to me, its you who is attacking my city here, its you who is believing in false rumors from the opposition and you expect me to like that??

And yes for being a strumicka snaa you are also biased towards Strumica, yes its perfectly ok for that Crook Zoran Zaev to rebuild the city square i can only encourage that, why shouldnt Strumica get a new and improved Plostad? Im all for it just dont spit on my city dammit LOL

Do you see the Government attacking Zoran Zaev about why he is renovating the city square there?? I havnt heard anything, infact they will probably help him as long as he doesn't do any shifty business with the money, if his intentions are to build and to make the city look better then thats a good thing.

Oh shut up, I know you love it.
        I personally don't think there is anything wrong with the plostad in Strumica and the money can very easy be invested in helping the zemjodelci in that kraj. I don't think skopje should get a 200 million makeover just to make it look pretty when our hospitals are with no taps or sanitary bins. I don't think it's a good idea to spend this obsene amount of money when there are soooo many other more importnant things to be sorted out. I don't care who planned it and when, I don't care if they have put money aside for hospitals, obvisously it;s not enough. So instead of just putting money aside can we actually see that money used in building new hospitals? I mean have you seen a project like this for the new hospitals that we need? For the old ones that need doing up? Have you seen a project like this for the asfalt on the roads that are still mud and rocks? No, that is all planned for right? Wooho lucky us with this sort of gov. Narodot za lekovi umira, Grujo na mrtvite spomenici gradi.

Comment

• Eddie_rebel
          • Nov 2009

There was something like Skopje 2014 Порта Македонија on the same place in the past

Discovered by AlexTheGreat

Comment

Working...
          X