X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Anarchist
    • Feb 2010

The Real Enemies

Since there is alot of discussion about Greeks & Macedonians on this forum , I've had this question in mind i'd like to ask since i've been reading and seeing things form slowly in this world this is what i'd like to say and i would love to hear your honest opinion.

What are your views on what albania is doing to the balkan region , they infest other countries surrounding there own country and slowly slowly take over land and claim it as there own.

Example what happened in kosovo , the people over time felt orthodox now they feel albanian in authenticity. I've heard also that there is a mass population of albanians living in macedonia , and citizens who drive through those parts of macedonia have a very hard time.

They're doing the same thing in Greece as well, my question is that do you think that albania is slowly taking over the balkans and are they are major problem ?

Also true fact that muslims have more kids only for the simple reason of winning political votes because of the majority.
  • Bill77
    • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Anarchist View Post
    Since there is alot of discussion about Greeks & Macedonians on this forum , I've had this question in mind i'd like to ask since i've been reading and seeing things form slowly in this world this is what i'd like to say and i would love to hear your honest opinion.

What are your views on what albania is doing to the balkan region , they infest other countries surrounding there own country and slowly slowly take over land and claim it as there own.

Example what happened in kosovo , the people over time felt orthodox now they feel albanian in authenticity. I've heard also that there is a mass population of albanians living in macedonia , and citizens who drive through those parts of macedonia have a very hard time.

They're doing the same thing in Greece as well, my question is that do you think that albania is slowly taking over the balkans and are they are major problem ?

Also true fact that muslims have more kids only for the simple reason of winning political votes because of the majority.
    Its a fact these Albanians want a Greater Albania. Greece is not imune to it. But its the west who we should blame for this. So its USA and co who are the major problem, not the Albanians, if you know what i mean.
    http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Phoenix
      • Dec 2008

I think the greeks are the biggest problem in the Balkans

Comment

• Anarchist
        • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
        I think the greeks are the biggest problem in the Balkans
        Very resourceful answer i learnt heaps thank you

Comment

• Risto the Great
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Anarchist View Post
          do you think that albania is slowly taking over the balkans and are they are major problem ?
          Welcome Anarchist.
          The Albanians are merely pawns. The suggestion that they are a force to fear is almost laughable. Without USA and NATO involvement, they would not have anywhere near as much significance in the Balkans.

Greece is indeed far more of a problem. Let us know why I might say such a thing.
          Risto the Great
          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Prolet
            • Sep 2009

Let us know why I might say such a thing.
            Why would you say such a thing??

We are talking about the balkans here not just Macedonia, is Greece a threat to all of the Balkans?? Thats debatable especially if you add Turkey in the Picture.

As for the rest i completely agree, especially about the Albanians.
            МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Anarchist
              • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Prolet View Post

We are talking about the balkans here not just Macedonia, is Greece a threat to all of the Balkans?? Thats debatable especially if you add Turkey in the Picture.

Turkey isn't apart of the balkans last time i checked

Comment

• Prolet
                • Sep 2009

Anarchist, Thats very much debatable

The balkans start from Slovenija and finish in Turkey.
                МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Rogi
                  • Sep 2008

do you mean "isn't a part" or "isn't apart"?

Comment

• Prolet
                    • Sep 2009

he means a part

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                      • Sep 2008

Check again, Adrianople to Constantinople is the Balkans also.

Are you disputing this?
                      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Bill77
                        • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Prolet View Post

Prolet, how did Turkey get in the picture? it is only Greece that has an issue with Turkey not the whole Balkans. But what is so debatable about Greece being a threat?

Anarchist claimed that financialy if Greece colapses, the whole Balkan will suffer.

If the whole Balkan was part of EU and Nato, the Albanians would get back where they belong in there cages. But who is abusing there veto powers and Blocking entries? Greece. Again, what is there to debate?
                        http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Prolet
                          • Sep 2009

Thats right SOM

We are over 100 million people in the Balkans, the Scandinavians are much less.

Comment

• Anarchist
                            • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                            Welcome Anarchist.
                            The Albanians are merely pawns. The suggestion that they are a force to fear is almost laughable. Without USA and NATO involvement, they would not have anywhere near as much significance in the Balkans.

Greece is indeed far more of a problem. Let us know why I might say such a thing.
                            Because you've had problems before being on other european forums. And also why you being so anti -greek when you have a Greek Passport

Comment

• Prolet
                              • Sep 2009

Bill, You are right about the Veto threats but i mean Greece as the Balkans all together. I certainly cant blame Risto for saying Greece however he probably means Greece is bad for Macedonia and Turkey. Is Greece bad for Romania,Slovenija,Bulgaria,Serbia,Bosnia,Croatia etc etc ??

Comment

Working...
                              X