Clear All
  • Bill77
    • Oct 2009

Macedonian Beach Party

Type: Other - Festival
    Network: Global
    Date: Sunday, February 7, 2010
    Time: 10:00am - 11:00pm
    Location: Sandridge Beach in Port Melbourne (Garden City - Melways Ref: Map 56 G3)
    Street: 200 The Boulevard
    City/Town: Port Melbourne, Australia

The Australian Macedonian Student Association of Victoria Inc. (Австралиската Mакедонската Студентска Асоцијација на Викторија) has organized The 1st Annual Macedonian Beach Party, to take place on Sunday the 7th of February 2010 from 10:00am at the Sandridge Beach, Port Melbourne (Garden City – Melways Ref: Map 56 G3).

The Party will commence at 10am and will feature live Macedonian Music from various Macedonian Bands and International and local singers; such as the band “Kiss Me”. Food and drinks will be available; but all that is needed are Macedonians at the beach! This is a local community gathering, so the cost of the event is FREE. The Australian Macedonian Student Association of Victoria Inc. would like to see how united the 5th largest ethnic community group in Australia is. This is a chance to showcase the Macedonian culture; while enjoying yourself at the beach. We want to this to become an annual event; which is why many important people from the Macedonian Community of Victoria and Australia will be there.

The Australian Macedonian Student Association in Victoria was founded in 2009 by a group of eager and determined section of Victoria’s student body, comprising of the Macedonian youth in this society. The purpose of this association is to integrate the Macedonian students of Victoria (between the ages of 16 and 27) and encourage them to become part of a fun sporting activities, evening events, charitable missions, and assisting the founders in expanding our relationship with interstate students and students from the Republic of Macedonia. It gives us an opportunity to gain grounding in Victoria and to become more aware and proud of our heritage. This association will not tolerate discrimination of any kind and is non-profitable; it’s merely a means to further and deeper connections with other Macedonian students. For more information about The Australian Macedonian Student Association of Victoria Inc.; please visit the groups official Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gi...5867171&ref=mf

It will be great to see you down at Sandridge Beach (200 The Boulevard, Port Melbourne), joining in the live and colourful festivities. Bring your bathers, sun screen and enjoy a day by the beach, listening to live Macedonian music and have fun with family and friends. The Beach Party is open to the whole Macedonian Community Group. Hope to see you all at the beach.
    http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873
  • Soldier of Macedon
    • Sep 2008

Excellent initiative from the Macedonian youth, well done!
    In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Rogi
      • Sep 2008

Hey, that's fantastic!

I'm in.

Comment

• Bill77
        • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Rogi View Post
        Hey, that's fantastic!

I'm in.
        You better be wearing your Budgie smuglers Rogi

Comment

• Bratot
          • Sep 2008

Any free tickets?
          The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• Risto the Great
            • Sep 2008

Sounds great. Naturally the beaches are better in South Australia, but (Victorian) beggars can't be choosers. ;-)
            Risto the Great
            MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
            "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Bill77
              • Oct 2009

Two forms of public transport are easily accessible to and from the Melbourne CBD, they are as follows:

Tram /Light Rail – 15 Minute walk from BHI/LSV – Sandridge Beach to Beacon Cove along The Boulevard – Beach Promenade.

Yarra Tram Service -109 – Beacon Cove to Box Hill through – Melbourne CBD

Bus – Buses run consistently from Garden City (10 Minute walk from BHI / LSV – Sandridge Beach).
              250 & 251 National Bus Lines - 250 to Latrobe Uni. – 251 to Northland

Weekdays – 253 Service runs past the door along the Boulevard through Beacon Cove to Melbourne CBD -
              253 – National Bus Lines to Nth. Carlton

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                Sounds great. Naturally the beaches are better in South Australia, but (Victorian) beggars can't be choosers. ;-)
                South Australia has beaches? Damn, who would have thought!
                In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                  • Sep 2008

We might be smaller, but we are bigger where it counts bre dete.
                  Risto the Great

Comment

• Rogi
                    • Sep 2008

I couldn't just sit by and watch the South Australian's claim the one thing that they do not have: Great Beaches!

So, to dispel all this crazy talk, here are some lists:

Top five beaches in Australia
                    1. Whitehaven, Queensland
                    2. Cable Beach, Western Australia
                    3. Wineglass Bay, Tasmania
                    4. Hyams, New South Wales
                    5. Bells Beach, Victoria

Where are Australia's best beaches? With miles of coastline, Australia boasts some of the best beaches on the planet.

No mentions of SA, anywhere.

Risto, maybe you read the title of the thread with a Macedonian accent and mixed the word up?

Comment

• Bill77
                      • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                      We might be smaller, but we are bigger where it counts bre dete.
                      Is this what you mean Risto?????

OK Adelaide wins hands down.
                      Last edited by Bill77; 01-21-2010, 01:01 AM.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post

I can't help but look at the way she holds that shmrk.
                        Risto the Great

Comment

• makedonche
                          • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post

Bill - is that you!!!!! - shit I thought you were a bloke!
                          On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Prolet
                            • Sep 2009

Great Initiative

Well Done Lads
                            МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Bill77
                              • Oct 2009

Originally posted by makedonche View Post
                              Bill - is that you!!!!! - shit I thought you were a bloke!
                              No No, thats my sister. this is me

Any Takers hmmmmmm?

Comment

Working...
                              X