• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alpha
    replied
    Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
    Sure you have, don't be so modest now.

To make claims and then refuse to back them up, signals towards a lie, when you start dancing around the questions in relation to those claims, it confirms that lie.
    next time I do that...you let me know on the spot. I will give you an answer.

Leave a comment:

• Alpha
    replied
    Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
    well every post you slander macedonians, give me the details of your solicitor so mine can contact yours.

You also made a coment how no one in the Balkan are pure which includes your plastic nation. Is that not in the same path as what Talija and mihas are about? so are you not a hipocrit?

Slander, you want some toilet paper for that shit coming out of your mouth?????
    Find me ONE greek that tells you he is a pure ancient hellene. That is a blatant lie that has been circulating in your community for ages now. We define ourselves culturally and ethnically as greek ppl.

Its your community that is coming out with substratum ( Dimko ? ) genetics into the arena. All this 19th century blah blah when you dont even know what its about or what it means. We have been called everything under the sun and it keeps changing each time. Yesterday i was an ethiopian...then i was subsaharan....then i was a vlach, no wait cant be...i must be an albanian.

you see the trend...

Leave a comment:

• Soldier of Macedon
    replied
    Sure you have, don't be so modest now.

To make claims and then refuse to back them up, signals towards a lie, when you start dancing around the questions in relation to those claims, it confirms that lie.

Leave a comment:

• Alpha
    replied
    Absolutely not, and I resent that assumption by you.

The answer to the question was: a liar.
    I have not lied at all. What is my incentive to lie ?
    To disagree does not mean to lie SOM..

Leave a comment:

• Soldier of Macedon
    replied
    Originally posted by Alpha View Post
    Let me guess is the answer to your question " greek " ?
    Absolutely not, and I resent that assumption by you.

The answer to the question was: a liar.

Leave a comment:

• Bill77
    replied
    yes they do...its called " slander "
    well every post you slander macedonians, give me the details of your solicitor so mine can contact yours.

You also made a coment how no one in the Balkan are pure which includes your plastic nation. Is that not in the same path as what Talija and mihas are about? so are you not a hipocrit?

Slander, you want some toilet paper for that shit coming out of your mouth?????
    Last edited by Bill77; 01-12-2010, 06:15 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Alpha
    replied
    Yeh but no other citizen that lives in a Democratic country gets sued for expresing his right to freedom of speech. It can only hapen in Facist Greece.
    yes they do...its called " slander "

Leave a comment:

• Alpha
    replied
    endless lies ? Let me guess is the answer to your question " greek " ?
    Did i win the jackpot ? anyway SOM...Il have a discussion with you, but i wont trade insults with you.

Leave a comment:

• Soldier of Macedon
    replied
    I find it arrogant what you said, but Il leave it at that.
    That's ok, I find your endless lies dispicable. I would rather be arrogant than a liar. Do you what the one thing worse than a piece of shit is?

Leave a comment:

• Bill77
    replied
    We are too free of a society. You have no idea do you ? Of course ppl can sue...so what ? PPl in america sue if they slip and fall on store premises. If the nationalists get vindicated in court then you can say something. Dont over-excite yourself with the 19th century statement. I would also appreciate a source to what she said so we can look more closely to what her opinion is before we speculate.
    Yeh but no other citizen that lives in a Democratic country gets sued for expresing his right to freedom of speech. It can only hapen in Facist Greece.

And you mentioned Talia in your sarcastic remark that you promised to stop making. I am sure you are aware of what she said. infact 14 of the 32 posts on that thread is by you. Evan though most of it is crap, you are no stranger to the Talija Dragonas statement thread.

Leave a comment:

• Alpha
    replied
    Your disagreement is a matter of opinion, not my assertion.
    I find it arrogant what you said, but Il leave it at that.

Leave a comment:

• Alpha
    replied
    Yes but Mihas is facing a lawsuit from Greek ultranationalist organization

and Thalia nowadays faces an avalanche of attacks for stating Greek identity was created in the 19th century.The charges came in Greek Parliament by the leader of the nationalist party LAOS George Karadzhaferis and Alpha on the Macedoniatruth forum.

Bloody nationalists. what hapened to freedom of speach? or is the truth to painful.
    We are too free of a society. You have no idea do you ? Of course ppl can sue...so what ? PPl in america sue if they slip and fall on store premises. If the nationalists get vindicated in court then you can say something. Dont over-excite yourself with the 19th century statement. I would also appreciate a source to what she said so we can look more closely to what her opinion is before we speculate.

Leave a comment:

• Soldier of Macedon
    replied
    Originally posted by Alpha
    I believe you will see changes regarding this status soon from Greece.
    Yeah, sure, and I will believe it when I see it. But hey, don't tell me, go and tell the hundreds of thousands of Muslim Turks, Macedonians, Gypsies and even Greeks who your state has lumped together into one Ottoman style 'millet'.
    I dont agree on how you classify him, but its your opinion.
    Your disagreement is a matter of opinion, not my assertion.

Leave a comment:

• Bill77
    replied
    We have Thalia and Miha for that....
    Yes but Mihas is facing a lawsuit from Greek ultranationalist organization

and Thalia nowadays faces an avalanche of attacks for stating Greek identity was created in the 19th century.The charges came in Greek Parliament by the leader of the nationalist party LAOS George Karadzhaferis and Alpha on the Macedoniatruth forum.

Bloody nationalists. what hapened to freedom of speach? or is the truth to painful.

Leave a comment:

• Phoenix
    replied
    Phoenix.

Gruevski is pulling politics that belong in a past era. Nobody does that anymore....Somebody should tell him we are not in the nineties anymore.
    Listen mate, if somebody could drag greek politics out of the early 20th century and into the 90's we wouldn't have any problems with any of you clowns...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X