Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jankovska
    • Sep 2008

Which part you find it uncelar Prolet I really don't understand or are you just after an argument with as always. I did say every private hospital is expensive, in the West as well as is in Macedonia. Where in my post did you get confused?
    As for the drzavni i am not saying they are great here but they are clean.
    As for not smoking law blah blah that will stay on paper. Nowdays you are not allowed to smoke at schools, courts etc that does not stop the Direktor of Kumanovski sud or the profesorkata vo Krivo Palaneckata gimnazija to smoke inside the building. And who doesn't make Ajvar pred zgradi? Did you go to see it?
    Cisti toaleti vo Bugarija?

Comment

• Prolet
      • Sep 2009

Come on Jankovska there is no need to be so upset, there are private hospitals everywhere and the ones in Macedonia are very good.

The Current Macedonian Government has spent over 40 million euros which is more then what anybody else has spent on Health Care, there is still a long way to go however in the mean time alot of things will need to improve. Bujar Osmani the minister for Health is working very hard to change things, its going to take time for the quality to rise up.

As for the laws Jankovska tell me something, is it illegal in the UK to Kill People?? Is it Illegal in the UK to Drive under the influence of Alcohol?? Is it illegal for people to smoke in Night Clubs?? These things still occur there, however there are consequences if somebody is willing to loose their business or shop for breaking the law then they can go right ahead and do such things.

Doctors,Professors,Customs Officers,Border Police etc all got arrested and locked up for corruption didnt you hear what Gruevski said??

"Koj ke se fati toj ke plati" if Ali Ahmeti can get a 50 Euro fine for throwing a Pikavec on the ground then you can bet that others will cop it.
      МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Jankovska
        • Sep 2008

Once again you are not reading what I am saying- I did not say Macedonian private hospital are bad, they are in fact quite ok.
        Drzavni are shit and no matter how you turn the situation they will be shit.
        As for the laws, please don't go all psiholog na mene, ja ne rabotim na toj nacin.
        You tell me how many people kill in the UK and compare it to the number that don't follow the smoking ban in Macedonia now, the ones who drink drive and you will see that the number in Macedonia is much much higher. In Macedonia no law will ever be in power until we find a goverment who will start locking prijateli up.
        As for Gruevski don't make me laugh, stop making him sound like a sain, the guy is a clown. He locked up who? All the carinari in Palanka that got arrested were SDSM but Rambo, the VMRO lunatic so cetvrto oddelenie sto e carinar is still there and all the others who are friends of the party. Prolet I get very annoyed when people are trying to twist the reality and the truth and that is what you do most of the time so yes to me it is a reason to be upset. Gruevski is a clown, he has made laws that are just for the siromasi, all his friends are untouchable. Does that sound like an ok goverment for you?

Comment

• Prolet
          • Sep 2009

Dont be like that Jankovska, im not twisting your words im just stating the fact that every country in the world has problems with health care,crime,laws etc you make it sound like we are the worst, i already gave you many examples of cases that Gruevski has intervened perhaps i should give you a few more?? These so called Partiski Brkanja, who was it that locked up Lambe Arnaudov,Kiril Todorovski?? These are all VMRO people when was the last time you saw SDSM lock up their people??

The reason why the hospitals are in such an awful condition is because of SDSM, they've sent us back decades they spent very little and pretty much destroyed the Apteki around Macedonia..

Jankovska, My Cousin gave birth to a baby girl last year at Drzavna Bolnica and she was happy with the conditions and services she got at the hospital, its getting better however there is a long way to go. You are expecting miracles when we've been put in shit for nearly 20 years by the predavnici before Gruevski, Rome wasnt built in a day our only hope is for this Government to work even harder and to get our country back on track.
          Last edited by Prolet; 11-11-2009, 09:46 AM.
          МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• astibo
            • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Jankovska View Post
            Once again you are not reading what I am saying- I did not say Macedonian private hospital are bad, they are in fact quite ok.
            Drzavni are shit and no matter how you turn the situation they will be shit.
            As for the laws, please don't go all psiholog na mene, ja ne rabotim na toj nacin.
            You tell me how many people kill in the UK and compare it to the number that don't follow the smoking ban in Macedonia now, the ones who drink drive and you will see that the number in Macedonia is much much higher. In Macedonia no law will ever be in power until we find a goverment who will start locking prijateli up.
            As for Gruevski don't make me laugh, stop making him sound like a sain, the guy is a clown. He locked up who? All the carinari in Palanka that got arrested were SDSM but Rambo, the VMRO lunatic so cetvrto oddelenie sto e carinar is still there and all the others who are friends of the party. Prolet I get very annoyed when people are trying to twist the reality and the truth and that is what you do most of the time so yes to me it is a reason to be upset. Gruevski is a clown, he has made laws that are just for the siromasi, all his friends are untouchable. Does that sound like an ok goverment for you?
            Ne bi rekol deka e taka. Ovaa vlada probuva da stavi red, toa e mnogu tesko. Problemot e sto ima evropski zakoni sto se mnogu nesvatlivi za makedoncite i mislam deka nikogas nema da se pocituvaat. Na primer zabrana za varenje rakija, toa vo selata mnogu tesko moze da se svati i lugeto ne ni pomisluvaat da prekinat so varenje rakija. Toa moze da se sluci samo koga ke dojde do promena na najmalku dve generacii.
            Jankovska, ti vikas deka stava zakoni samo za siromasi. Pa zakonot za javna cistota kakov zakon e. Mene mi bese preku glava od nekoi luge tuka, ke idat u stranstvo na pr. Slovenija, Germanija itn i ko ke se vratat ke otecat so toa kakvi bile ulicite tamu cisti. Toa i bi bilo ok, ama problemot e sto bas tie luge prvi frlaat gubre na ulica, na takov paradoks sum bil svedok povise pati. I sega ja napagaat vladata deka bile visoki kaznite za frlanje otpad na ulica, pa neka ne frlaat, so sila li gi tera nekoj.
            Ima nekoi zakoni sto se preterani se slozuvam, ja se uste imam nadez vo ovaa vlada, ke vidime vremeto ke pokaze.

Comment

• Jankovska
              • Sep 2008

Jas ni najmalku ne mislam deka zakonite se preterani, naprotiv ja mislam mnogu od niv se neophodni. Samo znaes li sto e celiot problem, deka najgolemite VMROvci se frlacite i zakon krsacite i nikoj so prst ne gi pipa a onamu ke dojde nekoj dedo od nekoe selo i ke ja frli fiskalnata na ulica i ajde 50 evra ako neke kotek. Toa e zalnoto vo makedonija. Deka tie sto se na vlast, za nivnite 'prijateli' nema zakon. Ti go znaes toa kako i jas i sekoj drug. Isto bese vo vremeto na SDSM, ako imas plava kniska, kradi, vleci pak ima nekoj na visoka funkcija sto ke te izvlece. Sega e isti kurac razni dimenzii,razlikata e sto imame razlicen klovn na celo.
              Zakon treba da e zakon za sekogo, vo makedonija ne e taka i nema nekoja sila sto moze da me razubedi.

Comment

• astibo
                • Oct 2009

Ne e tolku do partiska kniska kolku sto e do prijatelstvoto. Na primer, ako policaecot ti e prijatel nema da te kazni, ama zatoa pa ti ke dades sofra posle. Toa e posebno vo malite gradovi, site se znaat pomegu sebe, i kaj niv pogolema uloga igra poznanstvoto a ne partiskata kniska. Ti znaes li vo petok i sabota, mladite u stip i kocani 90% pijat i vozat, policija ima na sekoj kjos i non stop zapiraat. I koga ke zaprat nekoj, odma se fakja za telefonot i dzvoni na nekoj prijatel na visoka pozicija, pa se rasprava so policaecot, obicno so sledniot voved "ti znaes li koj sum ja be", toa e svoevidna komedija.
                Bas ovaa vlada najvise se bori protiv toa, i imaat dobri taktiki, prakjaat policija od Stip vo Vinica, od Kocani vo Berovo itn, i ja sum svedok deka sega site povise vnimavaat dodeka vozat. Ja znam najubavo.
                Istata taktika se sproveduva i so inspekciskite sluzbi, prakjaat inspekcii od drugi gradovi, od Prilep doagjaat vo po firmite vo Stip, taka da ne mozat da igraat uloga poznanstvata. Sigurno e deka nekoi luge se privilegirani pak, toa mnogu tesko moze da se iskoreni ama i ne zavisi se od Gruevski, toa e poveke do poniskite esaloni na vlasta, a mislam deka vo mal grad koj i da dojde isto ke bide. Mislam deka e taka i po malite mesta vo zapadnite zemji

Comment

• makedonin
                  • Sep 2008

Заради тоа пиење и возење еден куп млади луѓе изумреа у Штип.

Астибо викаш сега по предпазливо се возе? Ја го неам тај доем.

Мене ми се чине дека се е по старо.

Гледа ги како минат на семафори ко е црвено. Другар ќе ме газеше ко ја минеше улицата.

Лудница е.

Не дека некаде на друго место у свето е по арно. Ама у Штип посебно е опасно по живот.
                  To enquire after the impression behind an idea is the way to remove disputes concerning nature and reality.

Comment

• Bratot
                    • Sep 2008

YouTube - Nick Stoyan eng
                    The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• astibo
                      • Oct 2009

Originally posted by makedonin View Post
                      Заради тоа пиење и возење еден куп млади луѓе изумреа у Штип.

Астибо викаш сега по предпазливо се возе? Ја го неам тај доем.

Мене ми се чине дека се е по старо.

Гледа ги како минат на семафори ко е црвено. Другар ќе ме газеше ко ја минеше улицата.

Лудница е.

Не дека некаде на друго место у свето е по арно. Ама у Штип посебно е опасно по живот.
                      Abe ima povise policija, mnogu e postrogo sega, ama znaes kakvi se stipjani, koj moze da izleze na kraj

Comment

• astibo
                        • Oct 2009

Koj e toj film Bratot, ne sum cul za nego

Comment

• Bill77
                          • Oct 2009

Hey Bratot, Is that preview for real? I mean is it a full on Holiwood movie. Hope it is,its spine chilling And not sure if i can watch it with out looseing it.
                          http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• George S.
                            • Aug 2009

Hi Prolet there are stories circulating around that the Albanians don't pay for their water or elctricity or telephone etc how they are avoiding it i don't know.Does anyone know?
                            "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                              • Jan 2009

Any updates on this Movie
                              Movie about the Macedonian soldiers in Iraq?
                              The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• Bill77
                                • Oct 2009

Originally posted by astibo View Post
                                Koj e toj film Bratot, ne sum cul za nego
                                i don't think its a Movie unfortunatly. I did some search on the tile "Ellada the other Greece" and nothing comes up. Surley there would have been promotions. I also googled "stairway Productions" a private studio in Holand came up where There clientele includes students, schools, sports clubs, festivals, businesses and cafes. Its no major Holiwood crew. I wish i am wrong. What a shame. something like this would have opened eyes to reality for the rest of the world.
                                Last edited by Bill77; 11-11-2009, 06:54 PM.
                                http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

Working...
                                X