X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Volk
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Simply Macedonian View Post
    I believe Eftov should also be declared persona non grata..or at the very least-OFF THE AIR..for his anti Macedonian rantings.
    For instance?
    Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• Pelister
      • Sep 2008

Vaknin has edited a number of books, I believe, on Greek history and society.

Comment

• zadan
        • Jun 2010

vaknin books

Originally posted by Pelister View Post
        Vaknin has edited a number of books, I believe, on Greek history and society.
        no, but he write catastofa book anti-macedonia:

The economy, culture, society, politics, and Balkan geopolitics of the Republic of Macedonia and its people.

also here (better copy, no registration requird):

another books about kossovo, eu, etc:

Comment

• zadan
          • Jun 2010

vaknin: macedonia statistics false

in dnevnik of velje. vaknin invent the simulation "game" with name issue in ohrid, playing with the sudbina of macedonian people with a1, another velje media.

VOTE TO THRO VAKNIN OUT OF MAKEDONIJA!

Comment

• zadan
            • Jun 2010

vaknin: china investment avoid macedonia punishment for taiwan

more poison from vaknin, big hater of macedonians:

А1 Македонија е член на Групацијата А1 Телеком Австрија, водечки провајдер за комуникациски и дигитални решенија во Централна и Источна Европа.

and macedonians mediums keep to present him as expert and to give him time and space. stupids.

Comment

• Rogi
              • Sep 2008

This is an absurd claim with a completely baseless constatation.

Macedonia has reaffirmed its' "One China" policy numerous times over the last 5+ years and relations with China have been excellent.

If any of the Balkan nations are being shunned by China and Chinese investors, it is Albania, having (as recently as 2006) upset the Chinese after they took the five Uighurs detainees sent to Albania from Guantanamo Bay in the United States; those five Uighurs remain in Albania today.

The reasons for Chinese companies not investing in Macedonia are the same as those of any other company and range from corruption and insecurity in investment, to infrastructural and energy deficiencies leading to the high operating costs (and thus lower gross profit margins / lower returns) and high initial overhead costs.
              Last edited by Rogi; 07-07-2010, 05:04 AM.

Comment

• zadan
                • Jun 2010

vaknin contra vaknin

vaknin himself is saying it all the time that macedonia is not good place for investments from foreigners:

but he hate macedonians so much that he will say things contra to his self just to make a damage to macedonia.

real question is why macedonian mediums continue to give him time and space as t.n. "expert"? why they are not showing the dokumentar film that he is psicopat and fake "doctor"? what they are and who they are afraid of? why they are working against national interest of our tatkovina? he is paying them money? what? what is with this f**n jew that is sucking the blod of macedonia so many years?

Comment

• VMRO
                  • Sep 2008

Shmuel makes assumptions hoping that one out of the thousands of stupid statements he releases on the internet turn out to be true.

Shmuel boasts that he has such a high iq, having a high iq must also make you a tight arse with his crappy free tripod website

Seriously Shmuel, if you're going to have a website, at least pay an annual fee and make a proper one, you're a joke!
                  Verata vo Mislite, VMRO vo dushata, Makedonia vo Srceto.

Vnatreshna Makedonska Revolucionerna Organizacija.

Comment

• zadan
                    • Jun 2010

check facts

if we going to thro this SOB out from macedonia we need to stick to facts. facts are enoug, belive me! we must be appear serios and with reserch!

for instance, samvak.tripod.com is vaknin very old website. he has paid website long time now: http://www.narcissistic-abuse.com and http://www.healthyplace.com/personal.../menu-id-1469/

Comment

• Bratot
                      • Sep 2008

Less we mention him better for everyone and worse for him. Don't give him the promotion he seek and satisfaction of provocating us.
                      The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• zadan
                        • Jun 2010

Disagree

i understand you, brat, believe me but i also disagree. we ignore him but the stupid macedonian mediums are not! for example:

we should thro him out of macedonia maybe with petition to mvr (??) why is everyone so afraid of him? why they not showing the dokumentar about him?

this dirty jew made enogh damage to out tatkovina.

Comment

• zadan
                          • Jun 2010

more vaknin poison

stupid macedonian mediums give this dirty jew space to atack the tatkovina all the time and even call this fake doctor "expert". i am disgust.

Comment

• julie
                            • May 2009

Shmuel is a tool, I suggest we dont promote self serving wankers
                            "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• julie
                              • May 2009

zadan, could you put thi piece of crap on the other thread, I dont suggest posting new threads for the same tool is in the best interests of the Macedonian cause by providing him with free advertising
                              "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Bill77
                                • Oct 2009

Originally posted by julie View Post
                                zadan, could you put thi piece of crap on the other thread, I dont suggest posting new threads for the same tool is in the best interests of the Macedonian cause by providing him with free advertising
                                And while you're at it, take some other crap with it such as posts from the other tool (Mastika)
                                http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

Working...
                                X