X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • zadan
    • Jun 2010

more

vaknin also say in intervie to sonce tv makedonijans are not nation and have no future as drzava, they only take never give. big hate and mangovski and sonce tv will publish this gjubre!

Comment

• slovenec zrinski
      • Sep 2008

Actually it makes no sense at all regardess of religion. Poles and Slovenians were victims of Germany and Nazism as well as the Russians.

Comment

• julie
        • May 2009

zadan, I dont believe the EU will achieve anything positive for RoM aside putting them in massive debt to pay for Grk debt, and cause a further erosion on their living standards.
        "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
          • Aug 2010

Originally posted by zadan View Post
          vaknin also say in intervie to sonce tv makedonijans are not nation and have no future as drzava, they only take never give. big hate and mangovski and sonce tv will publish this gjubre!
          Did the Sonce interview take place? If not, when is it?
          http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• ArMakedon
            • Aug 2010

Originally posted by daskalot View Post
            i find disgusting, armakedon are you a nazi?
            Дефинирај наци?

Originally posted by slovenec zrinski View Post
            actually it makes no sense at all regardess of religion. Poles and slovenians were victims of germany and nazism as well as the russians.
            Словенците? Не би рекол. И зошто се враќате пред 65-70 години?

vaknin also say in intervie to sonce tv makedonijans are not nation and have no future as drzava, they only take never give. Big hate and mangovski and sonce tv will publish this gjubre!
            Јас кажав што мислев за тоа ѓубре
            Last edited by ArMakedon; 09-10-2010, 11:24 AM.
            "The first method for estimating the intelligence of a ruler is to look at the men he has around him." — Niccolo Machiavelli

Comment

• Daskalot
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by ArMakedon View Post
              Дефинирај наци?
              Eve ti edna definacija; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazism

Dali veruvash vo "bela sila"?
              Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                • Aug 2010

Toj e mnogu golema zena .. 357lbs

Once I arrive ANYWHERE she goes into her alias mode
                http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• Pelister
                  • Sep 2008

You know it is hard for Macedonians to be geniunely tolerant all the time while the memories of their dead ancestors are being erased, or worse, denied.

The whole thing can be very poisonous, but that is the lot many of us have been given.

Vaknin is just another cog in the colonial machine that has been bent on our anhialation by degrees, for over a century now.

I can't blame Macedonians for wanting to feel pride and power in their name and their heritage - its not an invented heritage, its not an appropirated heritage that rightly belonged to someone else - we did not appropriate the term 'Macedonian' in the same way that the New Greeks had appropriated the term 'Hellene'. I hate the whole thing to be honest - Let Macedonians say what they want, and if they feel pride let them - hell, we have been silenced, we have been shut down, our grievances blocked, and wishes and demands ignored. My fault is that I probably cut Macedonians too much slack - but I am not prepared to say they are racists, because they have never hurt anyone and are not hurting anyone.

Comment

• indigen
                    • May 2009

http://www.mhrmi.org/news/2010/september02_e.asp

"Macedonains lack the skills, the knowledge, the emotional maturity, and the cultural background to have a state of their own, let alone a democracy. They have yet to develop a sense of being part of a cohesive collective. Their rampant individualism is malignant and they all perceive the state and any form of authority as potential and actual enemies."

also

"Macedonia is not ready for EU accession. For the time being, it is better off as it is."
                    I may be wrong but I will take a punt and say that "Zadan" is a likely candidate for provocateur designation, with either a Bulgar/Bugaroman or Greek/grkoman connection. Slavko Mangovski and his patriotic work DEFINITELY attracts a large "following" amongst our "friends" from the east and south and now that he is posting here and heading an internal campaign that is gaining wide support, it is no surprise to me to see masked attacks popping up here on MTO.

Secondly, there has been an increase of weird and wonderful new members joining MTO and I urge the Admins to be on higher alert for some very, very tricky operators that may be active now or will be in future.

Lastly, Slavko Mangovski and his media crew are ideologically seasoned operators and I trust his judgement calls (in most cases) and urge other Macedonians to do the same and show some respect, too!

Comment

• ArMakedon
                      • Aug 2010

Originally posted by daskalot View Post
                      eve ti edna definacija; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/nazism

dali veruvash vo "bela sila"?
                      Даскале тоа бела сила прај си муабет со америте. Јас сум Македонец а не амер.

Originally posted by makedonska_kafana View Post
                      toj e mnogu golema zena .. 357lbs

once i arrive anywhere she goes into her alias mode
                      А ти меанџијо прашај го даскалот од каде ми е ip па после сери и да не бидам вулгарен па да ти спомнувам нешто женско во фамилијата.
                      Ние македонците маса мериме во килограми а ти самиот ја потврдуваш мојата констатација.
                      Last edited by ArMakedon; 09-13-2010, 02:15 PM.
                      "The first method for estimating the intelligence of a ruler is to look at the men he has around him." — Niccolo Machiavelli

Comment

• zadan
                        • Jun 2010

bravo to sonce tv/slavko mangovski - booh to momiroski of a1

slavko mangovski of sonce tv decide not to show intervew with sem vaknin, the hater and enemy of makedonijan peple.

BRAVO TO YOU! you make the write decision, slavce!!!

aleksandar momiroski is again puting vaknin in his reportages:

Numerous Beginnings, Few Completed Projects http://www.a1.com.mk/vesti/default.aspx?VestID=128578

booh to momiroski and a1 that colaborat with enemy of makedonija.

Comment

• Prolet
                          • Sep 2009

This is fantastic more doom and gloom from Sam Vanknin, he must be the most positive guy in the world.
                          МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• zadan
                            • Jun 2010

Nikola Gruevski, my friend: Time to Start the Revolution!

Nikola Gruevski, my friend: Time to Start the Revolution!

Sam Vaknin, Ph.D. - 10/20/2010

Nikola Gruevski, Macedonia’s Prime Minister, is the most popular politician his country has ever had. Yet, instead of leveraging this overwhelming mandate to transform Macedonia and reform it from the roots up, he opted for “change by a thousand cuts”, a gradualist, incremental approach to the fundamental rot at the basis of this polity he oversees.

Comment

• fyrOM
                              Banned
                              • Feb 2010

Sam Vaknin is a treacherous dog and should be made to leave the country.
                              Like when two people who are wrestling if one feels they are not strong enough to push back the he can lean back and to the side to allow the force ie strength of the second to fling the second off balance and hopefully to the ground.

Vaknin makes a point of Gruevskis strength ie massive popularity and repeats it several times as a backhanded complement that he is not doing enough with it. A revolution as he suggests is tempting for it is plain for everyone to see Macedonia needs a tear down an rebuild in some parts but this is exactly what the governments enemies both internal and external want to then be able to brand the government nationalistic racist mad and out of control and needing to be thrown out to make room for more stable government.

In addition to temptation Vaknin also uses slurs like change by a thousand cuts to belittle the government in the eyes of the reader and hence the people in a vein attempt to both push and pull the government into action while all along knowing that treaturouse types lurk at all levels in government institutions hiding in the shadows lest they be removed waiting to pounce at any moment the government be labelled negatively in some major stumble or even perceived error.

Vakin belittles the reader and hence the Macedonian public by thinking his simpletons tactic of push and pull cannot be seen through from a mile away. He is a simple mind because regardless if he truly thinks the Macedonian people will fall for such a simple trick or it is the best he can come up with he betrays his own ineptness. He should be told his simple push pull tactics blow and suck at the same time and shown the door as quickly as possible. He is no friend of Macedonia and the Macedonians and certainly has no right to call Gruevski friend.

Comment

• Rogi
                                • Sep 2008

Whatever the view of the person, there's not much to be argued with this particular article by Vaknin, in my opinion. Perhaps other than his purpose.

Though he has ignored the corrupt Constitutional Court's decisions to end some of the more substantive reforms and policies that were introduced, he has also ignored many of the arrests for corruption that have taken place at various Government institutions and the Administration, though granted there is much to do in this area and we're yet to see any arrests in the upper echelons of Government and Administration, where it no real secret how rife the level of corruption really is.

I would like to see that list of 310 reforms again, I'm sure I had it saved somewhere.

Surely cutting in half the size of the Administration, albeit over time, has to be among them. Sure it will lose votes, but it's necessary if Macedonia wants to progress.

Indigen made an excellent point in another thread about the costs of the Ohrid Agreement, if they cannot be brave enough to end the Ohrid Agreement, then they should consider at least commissioning an evaluation of the costs carried due to the Ohrid Agreement (i.e. translation services even in Parliament, at local councils, etc) and what costs can be eliminated, because they are out of hand and a real burden to the tax-payer.
                                Last edited by Rogi; 10-20-2010, 05:28 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X