X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bratot
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by indigen View Post

Repeated crude racist taunting at international sports matches is a good indicator, IMO, of the general malaise inflicting Macedonian society.
    You must be joking!

How can a football hooligan represent a standard of a general society?

This is not your first such appearance on this Forum, regardless of who you are behind this forum.
    The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• Bill77
      • Oct 2009

Repeated crude racist taunting at international sports matches is a good indicator,
      I don't think so. Look at the local sporting clubs such as Pelister and Vardar. Pelister supporters sing a song, where they pray to god another earth quake hits Skopje i cel grad da se rushi. While Vardar supporters probably have their own chant towards Bitola. The end of the day, i am sure they are not anti Macedonian or truly wish for these things to happen. Its mob mentality and sporting events momentarily brings out the worst in people. This sort of stuff happens in every country in the world and hooligans should not be an example to use in smearing a nationality's name.

Talk to people and see what they say about Africans and how they perceive them.
      On a lighter side,
      Girls have the same perception of me, but i would modestly say its only average size realy
      http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• julie
        • May 2009

FRANK
        "black"
        My first husband Sri Lankan, we are great mates now and split many years ago
        I dont like you.
        I have 3 sons, my 14 year old baby is dark skinned
        go to hell

How can I have intolerance to my flesh and blood born of me he calls himself Macedonian?
        What right do you have to speak in that manner? My boys are half Sri Lankan

I dont HATE Greeks , bulgarians, or anyone.
        My mums sister married a Bulgarian, my beautiful 1st cousins are half/half, how can I hate them?

You should think, and incidentally, I have Greek friends who love ma and respect me, its the grkomani and MPO bugorami that we need to watch

As for ArMakedon, YOU are a disgusting piece of shit, a rascist intolerant white supremacist who does not belong here, how dare you

How is it Macedonians should be seen as intolerant of minorities when they are fighting for recognition, you are one rotten apple, we are not like that on this forum, go burn in your neo nazi hell

za stramota
        "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Risto the Great
          • Sep 2008

Anyway .... I give Vaknin 9 out of 10 for his observations in this particular piece of text.
          Risto the Great
          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• julie
            • May 2009

RTG, regardless of who or what Sam is, I agree with what I have read in that text
            "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Bratot
              • Sep 2008

Sam likes to play, as he used to call it, an "intelectual flirt" to have you disapointed after he gets your attention.

Don't be easily fooled, we have seen his role in the "open society" media propagating a name change.

Let's wait for the next article of his.
              The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• Prolet
                • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Bratot View Post
                You must be joking!

How can a football hooligan represent a standard of a general society?

This is not your first such appearance on this Forum, regardless of who you are behind this forum.
                That was the British Media having a go because in 2003 when Macedonia played England our fans burned an English Flag and it was the first time their flag has even been burned in a stadium so from there on they always accuse us of racism. Rabotnicki has 3 black Brazilian players in their side and Wandair Dos Santos who is also Brazilian (Dark Skinned) is their captain, its not like our people havnt seen a dark skinned person before and if that was racism then surly UEFA would have punished the club for racism which they didnt, they didnt even investigate the matter the English Media like to have a go at us and tag us as racists which is not the case.
                МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• zadan
                  • Jun 2010

not mony

belive me i have real doctorat in vaknin. he is not wanting mony, he give lectchures, advises, seminars, articls, everyting free, he never take mony in makedonija. he even work for minister of helth free for one year with no taking of any mony! this is why many peoples here suspicious he that he is a spion. his game is not mony, he love poewer, he want to have poewer and he hate makedonians very much even he is maried to a makedonoka. he is wanting to use the poewer to destry makedonia, such very big hate he has, i don't kno why. his last article was very big positiv suprise to me but even in this aricle he is saying that makedonians shud not have country. in sitel tv that made him the bel bumbar!!!
                  Last edited by zadan; 09-06-2010, 09:42 AM. Reason: sp

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                    • Aug 2010

Originally posted by George S. View Post
                    that's it kurva za pari is right,it goes hand in hand with all the high levels of corruption going on in macedonia.
                    He's ANTI VMRO and Gruevski and FULLY supports Atina on ethnic cleansing Macedonians - dusman e Sammy Vaknin - a jew missing a few
                    http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• Daskalot
                      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by zadan View Post
                      belive me i have real doctorat in vaknin. he is not wanting mony, he give lectchures, advises, seminars, articls, everyting free, he never take mony in makedonija. he even work for minister of helth free for one year with no taking of any mony! this is why many peoples here suspicious he that he is a spion. his game is not mony, he love poewer, he want to have poewer and he hate makedonians very much even he is maried to a makedonoka. he is wanting to use the poewer to destry makedonia, such very big hate he has, i don't kno why. his last article was very big positiv suprise to me but even in this aricle he is saying that makedonians shud not have country. in sitel tv that made him the bel bumbar!!!
                      Zadan, it looks like you are on purpose writing/speaking bad English, why do you do it?
                      Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• ArMakedon
                        • Aug 2010

Originally posted by Rogi View Post
                        ArMakedon, you are a disgrace. I see there is nothing humane in you for the moderators to believe you may change your views and posts.

Frank, I'm trully disappointed to read that you have innate racist views toward 'Blacks and Jews', racism in all forms is nothing less than disgusting and no human, particularly no Macedonian should ever be the propagator of racism especially given the plight of the Macedonians because of it.
                        Си ја имаш мувата на капата и не можиш да ми одговориш на Македонски. Не си го познаваш мајчиниот јазик а се осудуваш да ме наречиш "disgrace".

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                        Sho posleden pat more, sho se inaetish badiala?
                        Како очекуваш да комуницирам со Македонци освен на македонски? Кој си има проблем со мајчиниот јазик нека си земи часови.
                        Last edited by ArMakedon; 09-06-2010, 01:46 PM.
                        "The first method for estimating the intelligence of a ruler is to look at the men he has around him." — Niccolo Machiavelli

Comment

• stravdziger
                          • Sep 2010

And Macedonians are on the verge of extinction because the WORLD does NOT even accord them the basic right to self-determination. But what they are most TOLERANT of is their OWN NEGATION, i.e. slave/vassal mentality!!!
                          Macedonians have been in much worst spots in our history than today, and now we are actually winning. Of course, now is a dangerous time, but presenting it as being "on the verge of extinction" is a big lie used to fan the flames of ultra-nationalism and hatred of other people. Actually, this is the real threat to Macedonia, a slippery slope. Racism, intolerance... no, these are not the answers. These are actually traps.

As for being "the most tolerant', I doubt it very much! How do you think a Black-American ("African-American") or someone, e.g. a male, of Black (Bantu) African racial heritage would be "TOLERATED" (in itself a racist concept vis-a-vis mutual racial and cultural respect) if married to a Macedonian and living in Ohrid, Bitola, Prilep, Strumica, Shtip, and etc.? I am pretty sure they would be subject to the most extreme crude intolerant racism imaginable, without a doubt!
                          Ok, I can buy that to some degree. But remember, I said that Macedonians are the tolerant people in the Balkans, not the whole world. Your black friend who went to live in a Balkan town practically anywhere else on the Balkans would likely have a harder time of it, I suspect.

Secondly, IMHO, if anyone is racist it is the Jewish ZIONISTS (almost all Jews in the world) that are one of the most EXTREME examples of practising racists and national/religious chauvinists on this planet! Have a close look at the state of Israel and the apologist Jewish Diaspora that backs ALL (99.9% for 99.9% of the time) its policies against the Palestinians blindly.
                          Hmm.. so does that mean we should act more like Jews, in your humble opinion? Or are you saying we should be more careful about backing racist policies in Macedonia?

Being racist or hateful of other peoples is not going to help our situation, sorry.

Comment

• Prolet
                            • Sep 2009

ArMakedon, I can assure that Rogi speaks Macedonian very well infact both of you are from the same city. There is no need to say such things, you dont need to flex your muscles here. Some of us here are 2nd and 3rd generation Macedonians, so its not easy to adapt to the language, but you are right we should be putting more effort in speaking our mother tongue.
                            МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Bratot View Post
                              Sam likes to play, as he used to call it, an "intelectual flirt" to have you disapointed after he gets your attention.

Don't be easily fooled, we have seen his role in the "open society" media propagating a name change.

Let's wait for the next article of his.
                              There is no doubt we have been more than disappointed with other articles from him. Having said that, we should not ignore text of relevance. We will see whats new from the Shmu next time.
                              Risto the Great
                              MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                              "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Rogi
                                • Sep 2008

ArMakedon, ti mene ke mi solis pamet? Nemas so sto da mi se sprotivstavis pa si tropna nekoja glupost za majciniot jazik?

Jas ne si imam rabota so nerazbrani tvrdoglavci 'ko vas, ti pretstavuvas se koe nie Makedoncite se borime protiv. Istorijata, duri i zivata memorija a i segasnosta ni pokazuva, i ni dokazuva, kolku sme bile maceni kako narod, od tie so tvoite glupavi i gadni ideali.

Comment

Working...
                                X