X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The LION will ROAR
    • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Bij View Post
    also. i have met a greek who has ATG and the makedonsko sonce tattooed on him with a bunch of greek propaganda on it.

BIJ, Do you mean people like this clown..who knows nothing about where they really come from...?
    The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
      • Jan 2009

Do Greek women need a sign to give directions....lol

Last edited by The LION will ROAR; 12-20-2011, 06:58 AM.
      The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
        • Jan 2009

Last edited by The LION will ROAR; 11-25-2012, 10:25 PM.

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
          • Jan 2009

Last edited by The LION will ROAR; 11-25-2012, 10:26 PM.

Comment

• Bij
            • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
            That's great. You seem quite confident that the Macedonian with a tatt doesn't know him own history yet the Greek does, to the extent that he has developed a pertinent propaganda. Tell me, were you eating a pizza de macedoniae when you saw the limb de propagande?
            it's salata de macedone not pizza, and i didn't say all of them with tatts don't know their history. just in my experience most don't. it has become incredibly trendy lately to tattoo macedonia all over yourself. just wish they would invest as much effort in doing stuff for macedonia as they do in splashing themselves with it.

the greek guy was a moron, married to a non-greek who got the tattoo in his teens and regretted it afterwards. i suppose seeing 'macedonia belongs to greece' in greek writing wouldnt be considered propaganda to you?

are you just bitter that you are one of these tattoo holders yourself? because if so, don't worry! clearly i haven't met you in real life yet.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
              • Sep 2008

Hehe, I like your sense of humour, but you better believe that I will not be getting any ink on my skin that did not have significance for me. And no, I am not one of these guys, but I have been intending to get one sooner or later, so I guess I am the same boat as yourself.
              In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Bij
                • Oct 2009

:-)

I agree with you on the significance. But I've never understood people who tattoo their names on themselves. What are you trying to do? Put in a fail-safe plan against alzheimers??

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                  • Jan 2009

Last edited by The LION will ROAR; 11-25-2012, 10:53 PM.

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                    • Jan 2009

Last edited by The LION will ROAR; 11-25-2012, 10:54 PM.

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                      • Jan 2009

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                        • Jan 2009

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                          • Jan 2009

Last edited by The LION will ROAR; 11-25-2012, 10:55 PM.

Comment

• Coolski
                            • Sep 2008

wow there are some pretty hardcore tattoos.. (except the last one, that just looks weird) i considered getting one a few years back but the only thing stopping me was that I couldn't think of the right design.
                            - Секој чоек и нација има можност да успеат колку шо си дозволуваат. Нема изговор.
                            - Every human and nation has the ability to be as great or as weak as they allow themselves to be. No excuses.

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                              • Jan 2009

If anyone has photo's or pictures of Tattoo's such as these...please post them thru...
                              Getting abit harder finding more of these type of tattoo designs..
                              I know there is thousands out there...so please contribute...

Last edited by The LION will ROAR; 11-25-2012, 10:56 PM.

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                                • Jan 2009

Last edited by The LION will ROAR; 11-25-2012, 10:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X