X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The LION will ROAR
    • Jan 2009

Can someone translate this for us......
    The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• osiris
      • Sep 2008

the only good tatoo is the one in the joke about the white guy who goes to jamaica and while pissing in the hotel toilet he notices that the rasta guy next to him has the same tatoo on his penis as he does. so he says oh my god i couldnt help but notice we have the same tatoo WENDY on our penii in my case its my wifes name.
      the rasta guy turns around and says

oh no man i got my tatoo while my penis was erect

it actually reads WE lcome to jamiaca have a N ice D a Y

i wanted to get one too but they couldnt find a script small enough to fit my message
      Last edited by osiris; 03-15-2010, 10:28 PM.

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
        • Jan 2009

Trajce gets home late one night and his wife, Trajenka, says, "Where in the hell have you been?"

Trajce replies, "I was out getting a tattoo."

"A tattoo?" she frowned. "What kind of tattoo did you get?"

"I got a hundred dollar bill on my privates," he said proudly.

"What the hell were you thinking?" she said, shaking her head in disdain. "Why on earth would an accountant get a hundred Dollar bill tattooed on his privates?"

"Well, one, I like to watch my money grow. Two, once in a while I like to play with my money. Three, I like how money feels in my hand. And, lastly, instead of you going out shopping, you can stay right here at home and blow a hundred bucks anytime you want."
        The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• osiris
          • Sep 2008

thanks man trajce has it all

Comment

• Prolet
            • Sep 2009

hahahahahahaha

What happens if Trajche's wife wants a pay rise? He should have gotten a 500 euro note it wouldnt go any higher. lol
            МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
              • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
              hahahahahahaha

What happens if Trajche's wife wants a pay rise? He should have gotten a 500 euro note it wouldnt go any higher. lol
              Oh Well she just has to work (Blow) 5 times harder...hahahaha

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                • Jan 2009

Last edited by The LION will ROAR; 12-15-2012, 12:48 AM.

Comment

• julie
                  • May 2009

This dude is really patriotic! And ouch that has to hurt.
                  "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Babazuba
                    Banned
                    • Apr 2010

Tat-what?

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                    Hehe, I like your sense of humour, but you better believe that I will not be getting any ink on my skin that did not have significance for me. And no, I am not one of these guys, but I have been intending to get one sooner or later, so I guess I am the same boat as yourself.

I am not impresed by tatoos.
                    People who need tatoos have boring life, are in need of atention,
                    have low openion of themselves.
                    Same goes for pearcing noses, ears, excetera,
                    This tatooing come from India where people mutilated their body out of desperation and miserable life, luck of edducation, and were dying
                    from social neglect for centurys.
                    Whats wrong with people in Australia, they to have boring life, I presume, and are neglected by sociaty? You would think,?
                    Aaaaa, Kyotek. ( smack)

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                      • Sep 2008

I can think of a good tattoo for you.
                      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Prolet
                        • Sep 2009

I can think of a good tattoo for you.
                        The same one that Trajche got?
                        МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                          • Sep 2008

Prolet, are you still a Macedonian monarchist? How's your king doing?
                          In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Mikail
                            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Bij View Post
                            :-)

I agree with you on the significance. But I've never understood people who tattoo their names on themselves. What are you trying to do? Put in a fail-safe plan against alzheimers??
                            A kid that used to work for me wanted to get his nick name tattooed down his arm when he turned 18. I told him he was a fucken idiot and talked him out of doing it. He thanked me a few months later.
                            From the village of P’pezhani, Tashko Popov, Dimitar Popov-Skenderov and Todor Trpenov were beaten and sentenced to 12 years prison. Pavle Mevchev and Atanas Popov from Vrbeni and Boreshnica joined them in early 1927, they were soon after transferred to Kozhani and executed. As they were leaving Lerin they were heard to shout "With our death, Macedonia will not be lost. Our blood will run, but other Macedonians will rise from it"

Comment

• Prolet
                              • Sep 2009

Prolet, are you still a Macedonian monarchist? How's your king doing?
                              Thats an interesting question SOM

Im a firm believer in democracy and i do believe that the monarch way of rule is outdated, i still believe it should be there because it is part of our history pretty much like it is everywhere else around the world. This is why i think Nestor Oginar would be good to have a chat with on this topic.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                                • Sep 2008

Mate, Nestor Oginar is a distant relative of some Germanic monarch, he is no monarch of Macedonia and certainly no king of mine. The question I asked wasn't interesting, it was supposed to be a joke, but obviously to you it isn't, I will therefore assume your answer to the question is YES.

Comment

Working...
                                X