X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jankovska
    replied
    Originally posted by Traveller View Post
    It's this sacred name : MAKEDONIA. Since we are 2.5 millions there should be more Greek users than you.When you are dealing with the Macedonian problem i dont think it is reasonable to exclude Greeks.In Maknews all Greeks were banned and it finally became a farce with foreigners pretending to be Greeks...
    My point is why do I have to listen to people like you? why can't we have a place where we can talk about the land, the people, the customs excluding you. People from Minor Asia have nothing to do with the sacred name Makedonija.

Leave a comment:

• Daskalot
    replied
    Originally posted by Traveller View Post
    It's this sacred name : MAKEDONIA. Since we are 2.5 millions there should be more Greek users than you.When you are dealing with the Macedonian problem i dont think it is reasonable to exclude Greeks.In Maknews all Greeks were banned and it finally became a farce with foreigners pretending to be Greeks...
    Good then you know the drill and you live in a part of Macedonia, that is correct. But the native Macedonians did not come from Asia Minor.

Leave a comment:

• MapleLeaf1
    replied
    Actually it was greeks pretending to be foreigners.......come to think about it, most "greeks" today are even foreigners to greece

Leave a comment:

• Traveller
    replied
    Originally posted by Jankovska View Post
    What summer is over and you all have nothing to do but spaming Macedonian forums? My god day after day their number is growing, soon they will ask for rights being %25 percent of population?

Jeez

Leave a comment:

• Jankovska
    started a topic What is with the Greeks on this forum?!

What is with the Greeks on this forum?!

What summer is over and you all have nothing to do but spaming Macedonian forums? My god day after day their number is growing, soon they will ask for rights being %25 percent of population?

Jeez
Working...
X