X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Volk
    • Sep 2008

Botswana - Republic of Macedonia

Botswana is the newest nation to establish diplomatic ties with Macedonia under its constitutional name

Strategijata e ocigledna

А1 Македонија е член на Групацијата А1 Телеком Австрија, водечки провајдер за комуникациски и дигитални решенија во Централна и Источна Европа.
    Makedonija vo Srce
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

Another cold souvlaki stabbed in the heart of Greece.
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
      • Sep 2008

Every little bit helps, while the Greeks are busy trying to convince themselves that Asian refugees are "greek macedonian", the rest of the world carries on and continues to recognize the real and native Macedonians as THE Macedonians.

Keep spinning those worry beads Karamanoglou, I am sure you'll figure it out soon enough.
      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Pelister
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
        Every little bit helps, while the Greeks are busy trying to convince themselves that Asian refugees are "greek macedonian", the rest of the world carries on and continues to recognize the real and native Macedonians as THE Macedonians.

Keep spinning those worry beads Karamanoglou, I am sure you'll figure it out soon enough.
        I see this as a better alternative than "negotiating". Its more sensible to establish relations with more countries, and see where that will take us.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
          • Sep 2008

Indeed. Scrap the negotiations immediately, and just continue on with our business, soon enough all but 2-3 states will recognize us, then it can be Greece and France against Macedonia and the World.

The Macedonians will not lose this, they simply cannot, hundreds of years of evolution as a people can't be erased by some pervert racist in France like Sarkozy and Karamanoglou the Turkish seed in Greece.

All we need to do is stay the course and remain determined, all we need to do, is to remain Macedonian. That battle has already been won. Macedonians exist. Macedonia exists. All the rest is merely politics.
          In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• King Makedon
            • Apr 2009

we may have lost in basketball against them, but this fight we will surely win.
            ]
            The world belongs to Macedonia. Macedonia does not belong to the world, especially not to Macedonia's neighbouring countries.
            [/SIZE]

Comment

• Pelister
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
              Indeed. Scrap the negotiations immediately, and just continue on with our business, soon enough all but 2-3 states will recognize us, then it can be Greece and France against Macedonia and the World.

The Macedonians will not lose this, they simply cannot, hundreds of years of evolution as a people can't be erased by some pervert racist in France like Sarkozy and Karamanoglou the Turkish seed in Greece.

All we need to do is stay the course and remain determined, all we need to do, is to remain Macedonian. That battle has already been won. Macedonians exist. Macedonia exists. All the rest is merely politics.

all we need to do, is to remain Macedonian
              Som, there is so much in this statement - all our hopes and our worst nightmares at the same time.

I hope the Mak poli's get the message.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                • Sep 2008

I am sure that one way or another, they will.

We have shown our politicians that they cannot make moves without our approval where it concerns this issue. I mean, how many times has it been now that we have heard a change is imminent, the deal has already been done, etc, etc.....Yet here we are.

Comment

Working...
                X